John Drevars Expression- The Closer She Gets

• Replies 15
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

someone always asks me for this at the coop and i actually played it last time,,,,,had my uk copy for a while now..can put it on a cd for him if he wants it....let me know,,,cheers

:D HI I HAVE NEVER OWEND THIS CLASSIC IF YOU WANT TO TRADE IT FOR A DIFFERANT RARE RECORD LET ME KNOW :lol: DAVE

Social source share

sorry Dave,,wouldn't part with it as its part of my 'wigan' collection......apologies mark

:thumbsup: I DON'T BLAME YOU, AS YOU CAN TELL I OFFERED A TRADE NOT CASH, AS MANY OF THE TRUE RARE UK SOUL 45.s DON'T SEEM TO HAVE A FIXED PRICE THESE DAYS, ADDED TO THE FACT CASH THESE DAYS AND THE COST OF LIVING. I HAVE COME TO REA LISE THAT A RECORD INDEED A RARE RECORD COLLECTION HAS MORE VALUE THAN GOLD, AS I HAVE SOLD MINE, BUT I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO PART WITH ANY OF MY UK COLLECTION.

I FOUND YOUR COMMENTS ON "YOUR WIGAN COLLECTION" THIS STATEMENT IS A COMMON RARE SOUL COMMENT FROM OUR SCENE, WHERE WE TALK ABOUT OUR RECORDS IN A LOVING WAY, AS IF THEY WERE BORN STOKE MANCHESTER WIGAN & BLACKPOOL AND THE NEW ARRIVALS WERE BORN IN LONDON STAFFORD.....YOU GET MY DRIFT THE CARSTAIRS BLACKPOOL 1973 AND STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE & KICKING,

WHAT EVER YOU DO NEVER SELL IT, IT'S WORTH MUCH MORE THAN £$£$£$:thumbsup: DAVE

Social source share

Guest topcatnumpty1

Nice on an Issue,only seen a couple of those

Hi ya Berts son-----first heard this at The Revellers Northallerton then Mr.Rhodes played it at Wigan ----great pop/northern almost as good as Nicky James on U.K.Phillips!!!

T.C.

Social source share

Yes seen that after you told me, if you put in google his shop name he has his own web site offer cds he makes up, and says they are not illegal because when you order , you are ordering a back up copy of the original!!!!!

also his sales section has offers on 4 and 5 pound records.

on his e-bay shop pic he looks like he has set the records up outside his house.

This type of person really pisses me off,just hoping a mug punter will think it's rare because he has a high price on it

Also if you read his history on his web site he sounds like a right knob

Rant over :yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!