80 Minutes Of Unissued Northern Tracks To Listen To

Pete S

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Cheers mate. The station was actuallt at number 1 in the listeners chart! It's going back to the normal format of one soul, one ska now as I've run out of prepared rare tracks to play!

Thanks to everyone for listening, remember, it's on most nights (and days) and I'll play whatever you want so long as it's not you know what.

Social source share

I couldnt get the station to connect on the player and had to play out through the webstream

Grant

Need to open and close the player a couple of times I think Grant.

If you get a minute and want to try it, email me at pete.smith@freeuk.com and I'll broadcast something and you can try it, if you want to obviously

Social source share

Pete The track I liked on the radio show on Monday was a girl group - started off with the lyrics 'Till the end of time...'Any idea which one I mean?Grant

Yeah this was an unissued Motown record which has the best intro on a record EVER - it's phenomenal. Then they start singing and it's not that great, but that intro alone should be played. I know where I got this from but not sure if it's "in the public domain", not that I care like...if I can find it I will enclose it here.

If anyone wants to hear the show again, just say and I'll repeat it

Social source share

Yeah this was an unissued Motown record which has the best intro on a record EVER - it's phenomenal. Then they start singing and it's not that great, but that intro alone should be played. I know where I got this from but not sure if it's "in the public domain", not that I care like...if I can find it I will enclose it here.

If anyone wants to hear the show again, just say and I'll repeat it

This is the same song and backing track as The Metros off the LP on RCA .Also cut by Joe Buckman on Sepia - great stuff Pete !! Best ,Eddie.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!