The Modern Room

This Saturday night cant come quick enough for me, still buzzing from last nights brilliant Infiniti event we get the chance to do it all over again this time at the Moorlands Club, Long Eaton, with Molly as guest DJ

Flyers attached and hope to see you all there.

post-6188-0-61106600-1295820589_thumb.jp

Edited by Andy Jackson
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

This Saturday night cant come quick enough for me, still buzzing from last nights brilliant Infiniti event we get the chance to do it all over again this time at the Moorlands Club, Long Eaton, with Molly as guest DJ

Hi Andy,

Looking forward to Saturday night back in the Modern room mate, got some new tunes ready for a spin too :D

See ya Saturday

Best

Molly

Andy you beat me to starting thread ,Your night at INFINITI saturday was brilliant and not to be missed by any modern soulies,or anyone wanting to hear something different.The Modern Room now welcomes Andy Jackson as a resident one of the best modern soul dj's around .We have planned four nights this year with one extra to be sorted nov/dec.The line up of guests this year is exceptional Mark Randle,Mark(Fish) Coddington,Steve Llyod + some extra guests to make appearances.So we start off saturday with Molly on his last apppearace produced a brilliant spot.Look foward to seeing you all for what should be a great night of soul music from 70's Crossover,80's,90's Soulful House through to yesterday. This is the place to be to hear something different but good.

Molly,thanks for call look foward to seeing you, hearing your new tunes saturday.

cheers

kev

Kev,

Pleasure will be all mine mate, my wants list allways gets much bigger after my visits to the Modern room :lol:

But thats what I love, hearing new sounds and expanding my knowledge. We all learn off each other at the end of the day. As a punter or a DJ, if we didn't there would be no point going.

I've read the reviews about Infiniti too, and definitely sounds right up my street. So I will be up in the very near future to experience another quality Modern Soul event on the calender. Happy days :thumbsup:

Best

Molly

Guest chipsman

A NEW YEAR AND A NEW START FOR THE MODERN ROOM.

HOPEFULLY THE NEW 4 TIMES A YEAR SET UP WILL KICK START

THIS EVENT TO SUCCESS . NO REASON THIS CLUB SHOULDN'T

GO FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH , THE RIGHT SIZE VENUE ,

GOOD SIZED DANCEFLOOR , AFFORDABLE BAR PRICES AND

THROW IN SOME QUALITY MUSIC ..... IT'S WHAT SATURDAY

NIGHTS WHERE MADE FOR , WHY WATCH DANCING ON ICE

WHEN YOU COULD BE DANCING AT THE MODERN ROOM ???

Only a day left, can't wait for it :thumbsup: . My driver for the night is a good mate of mine and a Funk boy at heart, but is slowly being educated and pointed in the right direction hee hee.

But also is very open minded, boy is he in for a treat on the night..... Will be his first visit to an upfront 'Modern' night playing Crossover and 70's thru to Y2K.

a very excited

Molly :thumbsup:

We come to the saturday 29th Jan and the first night for The Modern Room this year,this for anyone looking to hear some outstanding soul from 70's, crossover,Modern Soul,Soulful House through to 2011.is the place to be.only 2 mins from J25 M1. so very easy to get to for those travelling.We welcome Molly(Soulin' around Bedford) as guest tonight plus Andy Jackson who needs no introduction as new resident this year,look foward to seeing you all tonight for what will be a night of great soul music.

DJ Times

Start till 9.00pm - Kev Murray/Nige Keen

9.00pm - 9.30pm - Andy Jackson

9.30pm - 10.00pm - Nige Keen

10.00pm - 10.30pm - Kevin Murray

10.30pm - 11.30pm - Molly

11.30pm - 12.30pm - Andy Jackson.