Invitations On Mgm, Dynells On Atco, Soul City On Cameo

Three Now Two ALL SOLD for sale with price reductions - any questions then please feel free to ask by PMIn terms of selling reputation I have sold very little on soul source but I have over 1000 feedback on ebay @ 100% under the seller name 'regaiian' as both a buyer and a seller - I am not a dealer - just a slightly insane collector. Thanks for looking - cheque or paypal as gift are preferred. PM if any interest. UK postage is included.

(PS.... if anyone likes to trade, I am still looking for Big Ella - Too Hot to Hold, Annabelle Fox - Lonely Girl, Alfie Davison 12'')

Invitations - Watch Out Little Girl Ex £175 £150Clean labels and vinyl on both sides - click the label to listen to mp3 from actual record

The Dynells - Call on Me / Let Me Prove That I Love You NMint £200 £175

Very clean labels and vinyl on both sides - click labels to listen to mp3's from actual record

The Soul City - Cold Hearted Blues / Who Do You Think You Are VG+ £100 - Rare Philippines isssue - SOLD

Faint wear on the labels as seen below. For the vinyl there are no scratches or marks but there are

a some small ''spotted'' stains close to the runout that can be seen when held to the light - doesn't affect play

Edited by Regalian
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!