C.a.t. - Magna Glide - Lp

The Tempest

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I thought £20 but it looks like it's gone up of late, I have seen this for sale in London occasionally.

The last one I picked up was in Haggle Vinyl for about £15 I think about 5 years ago, I gave it to Keb. He may want to sell it on if he hasn't already.

Social source share

Guest sigher the gutter snype

had this for about 15 years, one side is great stuff, shame the pressing production isnt a bit

louder....or the production is just low in quality...

a bit tougher to turn up than you think, still very nice lp..

Social source share

I will need to have another listen as I only rated one track on it, I probably over-looked the rest of it and it's been a very long time since I played a copy.

I did see one in Tape & Record Exchange Berwick St about a year or so ago but I doubt its still there.

I will keep an eye out next time I do the rounds.

Social source share

I think your looking in the £30/40 bracket nowdays,not easy to find or wasn`t when i was looking a long while back.Or you could get lucky and like Mark did and find one in a shop/record fair for around £15/20.

Great lp,pretty much whole lp is really good.

about a year ago there was a copy on the bay and it fetch over a ton. ?

i'm willing to pay £70 if anyone wants to part with a copy.

Social source share

I will need to have another listen as I only rated one track on it, I probably over-looked the rest of it and it's been a very long time since I played a copy.

I did see one in Tape & Record Exchange Berwick St about a year or so ago but I doubt its still there.

I will keep an eye out next time I do the rounds.

Check out:wanted to fall in love,where`s there true love.

I gave up looking around Soho many years ago cos there was nothing worth buying and it too much hassle parking with the traffic wardens looking for there bonuses :thumbsup: .

Might have another look now there`s places to park without hassle :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!