Big North Wales Night @ Broughton

Guest Brian Ellis

Guest Brian Ellis

SATURDAY 26th FEBRUARY 2011

Please note date - this is not our normal 3rd Saturday!!

We're kicking off 2011 with some of the cream of North Wales DJs guesting at Broughton. With records from the fantastic collections of Chico, Steve Thomas and Kevin Jones there's bound to be an amazing playlist ranging from some great classics through to some of the current top floor-fillers, across a wide range of soul genres.

Broughton is a fabulous venue with a huge bar serving drinks at credit crunch-busting prices, we've continued to keep entry prices low, so there'll definitely be plenty of change left in your pocket on Sunday morning, Add to that a plush, air conditioned room with a superb dancefloor and great sound system and one of the friendliest crowds you'll find anywhere.

So if you're open-minded about your soul music then you'll find Broughton hitting almost every spot.

Very easy to find off Junction 35(a) west-bound on A55 expressway. Loads of very safe parking (security guard protected) right alongside clubhouse.

Sat Nav Post Code reference: CH4 0DR

Brian thumbsup.gif

Edited by Brian Ellis
  • Replies 19
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

SATURDAY 26th FEBRUARY 2011

Please note date - this is not our normal 3rd Saturday!!

We're kicking off 2011 with some of the cream of North Wales DJs guesting at Broughton. With records from the fantastic collections of Chico, Steve Thomas and Kevin Jones there's bound to be an amazing playlist ranging from some great classics through to some of the current top floor-fillers, across a wide range of soul genres.

Broughton is a fabulous venue with a huge bar serving drinks at credit crunch-busting prices, we've continued to keep entry prices low, so there'll definitely be plenty of change left in your pocket on Sunday morning, Add to that a plush, air conditioned room with a superb dancefloor and great sound system and one of the friendliest crowds you'll find anywhere.

So if you're open-minded about your soul music then you'll find Broughton hitting almost every spot.

Very easy to find off Junction 35(a) west-bound on A55 expressway. Loads of very safe parking (security guard protected) right alongside clubhouse.

Sat Nav Post Code reference: CH4 0DR

Brian thumbsup.gif

HI Brain

Always a cracking nite for us at Airospace , and on the door for most of us coasties too!!

looking farward to this shame you wont be there , but im sure myself ,chico, un kev jones will do you proud !!

may even play some r& b since Sams not there lol

steve T

Guest Brian Ellis

HI Brain

Always a cracking nite for us at Airospace , and on the door for most of us coasties too!!

looking farward to this shame you wont be there , but im sure myself ,chico, un kev jones will do you proud !!

may even play some r& b since Sams not there lol

steve T

:lol: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !! :lol::thumbsup::lol:

Edited by Brian Ellis

wouldn,t run the risk mate , the grandad of the north wales soul scene always has the final word :lol:

wheres ,welsh Russ un Daz cymru ???

WOULD BE NICE TO SEE PETE GRIFFIN , UN MOSSY DOWN HERE TOO :lol:

Steve, Could be a few in on the night mate.......Seems to be quite a buzz down the coast......

Would be nice to see a few old faces back at Broughton just so we can tell Brian & Sam what a great

night we had..............:lol:

P.S.........A bit of R&B never hurt anyone :):shades::D ..........Looking forward...........Chico........

Steve, Could be a few in on the night mate.......Seems to be quite a buzz down the coast......

Would be nice to see a few old faces back at Broughton just so we can tell Brian & Sam what a great

night we had..............:lol:

P.S.........A bit of R&B never hurt anyone :lol: :lol: :) ..........Looking forward...........Chico........

Edited by DazCymru
  • 2 weeks later...

I was going to Broughton Sat but now i hear there is some of that R n B stuff is getting played i will give it a miss ONLY joking i'm a sucker for a bit of it. i mean R n B :thumbsup:

Nice to see Steve and Chico behind the decks we should be hearing some quality tunes getting played as usual.

I think it's going to be a packer.

Hopefully i will see you there if i get over this flue

See you sat i'll hold you to that pint Steve.

Phil B :thumbsup:

Man Flue can be bad for us older guys :yes: but we never moan us men we just get on with it.:thumbsup:

Hey Phil, Sounds like you could do with Friday off work mate.......:yes:

"Maybe" a spot of fishing might just make you feel a little better.....:yes::no: :no:

Then you should be fine for Saturday...............See yu then.............Fatty............thumbup.gif

Source Advert