• Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest charnley

Hi,

Dont think I missed any of the Pav All - dayers, its great to see posters such as these.

Cheers Phil

Hi phil had been to ST IVES ALLDAYER As well i think it was there, did about 8 or 9 gigs that weekend well mashed up was with nev wherry dj and 3 other guys wont last one now days

Social source share

Would have been there after doing either Wigan , peterbourgh or coaville allnighters then notts palais OR derby assembly rooms dayers on the Sunday then Matlock bath Monday

Knew Mick Goodwin very well as he lived about 4 miles from me think it was 1980 that we worked together for a few months at clay cross works think he moved to America to renovate M.G. Cars ???

Never seen or heard of him since then in fact until I read your old poster thank you berry much pal

"spike"

Social source share

Guest Phil Armstrong

Hi,

you are a brave man if you were in the car with Nev driving, he once gave me a lift to the KGB allnighter, never again.

Cheers Phil

Hi phil had been to ST IVES ALLDAYER As well i think it was there, did about 8 or 9 gigs that weekend well mashed up was with nev wherry dj and 3 other guys wont last one now days

Social source share

• 5 months later...
Guest martyn

Did 3 allnighters & 2 alldayers that weekend , non of them the venue in question .......Cant remember the sequence clearly but I think it was Notts Palais , Yate , Wigan , Newcastle Tiffs(or was it The Fleet ?) & St Ives . I know the last port of call was St Ives because by that time I was in such a terrible state that a certain poster off here had to drive me home in my car , total madness .

Social source share

Guest roggert

derek sheldon - a very old mate of mine went to the same school in sheffield -firth park grammar school i had been going to niters since 1965 at 14 before they got the northern soul name tag derek was 11 at the time ! he started around 1970s at samanthas niters if anyone knows his whereabouts let me know or malc burton know as i d love to catch up on last 4 decades! big phil (i think ) was brigits brother -matlock or bakewell area

Edited by roggert
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert