Mainstream Usa Tv - Northern Mention

Mike

here's one way to get new blood into northern

take a usa version of a uk tv show

first show causes controversy due to the content

then with the second show, have a sort of a northern aspect, with a brief part that shows the before and during of an all woman (i think ?) event - then finish it off with a bit of a lesbian ending

all done to the backing of landslide

have to smile

clips up here for a bit

https://www.soul-sour...ence-skins-usa/

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Matt Male

unfortunately this is the future

Let's hope so :thumbsup:

Clubs rammed full of nubile girls, who can dance, take gear and still look good in the morning, and love northern? Us middle aged tubby blokes will be treated like Gods! :lol:

Bring it on. :thumbsup:

Social source share

here's one way to get new blood into northern

take a usa version of a uk tv show

first show causes controversy due to the content

then with the second show, have a sort of a northern aspect, with a brief part that shows the before and during of an all woman (i think ?) event - then finish it off with a bit of a lesbian ending

all done to the backing of landslide

have to smile

clips up here for a bit

https://www.soul-sour...ence-skins-usa/

Very nice, but which version of land slide is featured, certainly not the original version of Tony Clarke ? Rick

Social source share

I thought it looked pretty good, saw the first two series of the UK skins, don't remember northern refererences. I think it would bring young blood onto the scene, and not necessarily because people think they'd encounter lesbianism, more likely because young people have the ability to make it look cool again. Thinking about it, it would have to be a fairly regular occurance (the northern element) to actually entice people.

Winnie :-)

Edited by Winnie :-)
Social source share

well the uk one is fimed in bristol...and down here at go go children we DO get more youngsters than the average soul night...des parker once told me it was like a night he plays at in the states just a bit smaller...at the moment !...nicci knows one of the 'skins' black girls parents so maybe we should have a word...get the producers down...maybe have a dance off :thumbup: :thumbup:

dean

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert