SoulChoons @ The Mill

Charity Soul Events

Sat 5th Feb 2011,

7.30pm-1am

Resident Dj's Danny Clegg, Rod Clegg, Carol Gilboy

Plus Guests Keith Fletcher- BBC Radio Lancashire Sunday Soul Show

Steve Clayton- Soulaid

Playing the best in Northern, 70's Crossover & Motown

Great Friendly atmosphere, Great sound System, Nice size Dancefloor, Massive Carpark. and Great music.

all profits to a local charity, Heartbeat

Stay over night for £23pp based on 2 sharing a twin or Double

£30 for a single room ( WHEN QUOTING SOUL EVENT)

any more information contact Danny 07811626822 or The Mill 01772 600110

post-7322-0-10968500-1296243871_thumb.jp

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

SoulChoons @ The Mill

Charity Soul Events

Sat 5th Feb 2011,

7.30pm-1am

Resident Dj's Danny Clegg, Rod Clegg, Carol Gilboy

Plus Guests Keith Fletcher- BBC Radio Lancashire Sunday Soul Show

Steve Clayton- Soulaid

Playing the best in Northern, 70's Crossover & Motown

Great Friendly atmosphere, Great sound System, Nice size Dancefloor, Massive Carpark. and Great music.

all profits to a local charity, Heartbeat

Stay over night for £23pp based on 2 sharing a twin or Double

£30 for a single room ( WHEN QUOTING SOUL EVENT)

any more information contact Danny 07811626822 or The Mill 01772 600110

post-7322-0-10968500-1296243871_thumb.jp

Would have loved to have been able to come to this one Danny :lol: , but we`re having a surprise 30th birthday do for our son Pete on the same night :wub:beer.gif:yes: ( burp oops sorry ) , but we will try and get to the next one. We both enjoyed it the last time we came. Enjoy the night i`m sure it will be a packer mate. Looking at soul in the lakes weekend in March, any idea which night you`re DJing ???:yes:, anyway speak to you soon :thumbsup: .

KTF Pete and Julie

Edited by Padiham Pete

Would have loved to have been able to come to this one Danny blush.gif , but we`re having a surprise 30th birthday do for our son Pete on the same night :yes: :yes: beer.gif ( burp oops sorry ) , but we will try and get to the next one. We both enjoyed it the last time we came. Enjoy the night i`m sure it will be a packer mate. Looking at soul in the lakes weekend in March, any idea which night you`re DJing ???:lol:, anyway speak to you soon thumbup.gif .

KTF Pete and Julie

Hi pete & Julie,

hope the surprise party is good, your son doesnt come on SS does he coz it wont be a surprise now if he does! :lol:

I Fink off the top of my head without checking the diary that i am Dj'in on Sat nite at the Soul in the lakes weekender.

catch up soon

Danny

Hi (Grandma)Carol,

yeah its seems ages, no snow is due tho so should be fine to get up there. Some new tunes that i got for my Bday to play aswell.:lol:

See ya soon

Danny

Would have loved to have been able to come to this one Danny :thumbsup: , but we`re having a surprise 30th birthday do for our son Pete on the same night beer.gif:D:yes: ( burp oops sorry ) , but we will try and get to the next one. We both enjoyed it the last time we came. Enjoy the night i`m sure it will be a packer mate. Looking at soul in the lakes weekend in March, any idea which night you`re DJing ???:g:, anyway speak to you soon :D .

KTF Pete and Julie

Will really miss you on Saturday Pete, and you'll miss Froggy's birthday celebrations.

I'm sure you'll have a good time at your son's party though, and I've asked Julie to save us some of those 80's sweets :yes:

It was good to see you both yesterday & hope to see you both again soon,

Carol

Will really miss you on Saturday Pete, and you'll miss Froggy's birthday celebrations.

I'm sure you'll have a good time at your son's party though, and I've asked Julie to save us some of those 80's sweets :thumbsup:

It was good to see you both yesterday & hope to see you both again soon,

Carol

" BUGGER " Whens it Froggy`s birthday then, wish someone had mentioned it yesterday. Ya we will miss not being there Saturday , but duty calls and all that, dont worry me and Julie`s going to be first one`s there so we`ll save some 80``s sweet for everyone :D like i said to danny, i`m sure it will be packed out Saturday at the Mill, and all proceeds going to a great charity. All of you have a smashing time ( i`m sure you all will ) see you all soon

KTF Pete and Julie

All the best with the night, cant be with you as at the Birdtrap but know its gonna be good, give Rolls a good shout for your visit in Feb, and happy birthday greetings to Froggy, sorry i 'lle miss this, Roman

Hi Roman,

defo will give Rolls a BIG Mention. looking forward to it now, seems ages since i last got over to barnoldswick. Don't worry that you can't make it, i know how busy you are with all these soul events, its the quality sounds that you play thats why your so busy.thumbsup.gif

See ya soon

Danny

Guest Superspread

Been counting down the days to this one.

Looking forward to catching up with friends from all over the North West - and further.

In fact I'm so looking forward to it that I may even buy Froggy a pint for his Birthday :)

Guest PeterSimpson

nearly missed this! Only found out 10 mins ago when Mike popped round toours and told us it's on

me, Kate, Mike & Andy will be there - even though we had planned a quiet weekend doing housework (LOL)

Pete & Kate

Edited by PeterSimpson