Tonight-Monday 9-11Pm A Dab Of Soul On-Line Radio-Chris Anderton

Cheers Molly, hope you enjoyed the show mate...

Anyone who missed the show on Sunday can listen again by going to the website www.thisisthecat.com and clicking the "listen again" feature and selecting the name of the show "Dab of soul". First hour 60s, second hour 70s...something for everybody!

Great show Chris, thoroughly enjoyed it, keep up the good work hatsoff2.gif

Social source share

It is with great pleasure that I welcome Keith Williams onto the show on Sunday 6th March (17.00-19.00)

Keith has a long history on the scene as a respected DJ and record dealer.I am really looking forward to finding out more about keith and his influences, fave DJs, venues, records etc. I am sure He will also be digging out some fantastic tunes for us to enjoy and drool over!

www.thisisthecat.com evey Sunday 17.00-19.00, first hour 60s second hour 70s....

Chris

Social source share

Really looking forward to having Keith in the studio tomorow!

Chris

Ooo eerr :hatsoff2:

Av him till he squeals :thumbsup:

I've heard you mention that you enjoy 'playing with your guests' on the show Chris, but didn't realise you'd stepped it up a gear.

Take it you'll be up for 4 in a twin in Allentown now then.:thumbsup:

Social source share

Tough talker on the net aint ya Mace!?

Better wind it in mate or i`ll tell anyone you are too scared to come onto the show!

"No, not me, ask Johnny...I dont know what to say, my voice sounds funny...I cant put a sentence together without saying f**k"!!!

Chris

Ooohhh...touchy

Actually, it's usually the word c**t........and by the sounds of it I have good reason to be scared of coming on your show :hatsoff2:

P.S. Don't forget to warm Keith up with a bit of foreplay first or he'll squeal in no time at all :thumbsup:

Social source share

Please note, I will be broadcasting my show this Sunday, March 13th but then my show will be moving from Sunday to a new day and time of...MONDAY 21.00- 23.00.

My first Monday show will be the day after, Monday 14th March....

Hope you are able to listen..if not check out the show anytime on the "Listen again" feature.

Thanks for your continued support!

Chris

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest soulcamper

Great Show Chris - Sounds great even Down South!! Love your Modern (7Ts) Session.

The Soul Camper :rolleyes:hatsoff2.gif:lol: :lol: :lol:

Social source share

Errol Green will be guesting on the show this Monday 9th May.Chris Anderton playing the best in soul every MONDAY between 21.00 and 23.00 on www.thisisthecat.com internet radio. First hour- 60s Rare Northern, Northern Oldies, Motown, Second hour Crossover and 70s soul. Special guests most weeks. Missed the show? Listen again or after the event on the "Listen again" feature.

Social source share

Another great show Chris brightening my nights in the sand pit...........Smoke - Sunshine Roses & Rainbows chosen by Erroll is a blinding 7ts dancer which always gets a great reaction when I play it out - also came out as Black Smoke on same label.

Good luck with the new venue BTW.

Thanks again for the show mate

Russ

Social source share

Tony Ollier guesting this week...Chris Anderton playing the best in soul every MONDAY between 21.00 and 23.00 on www.thisisthecat.com internet radio. First hour- 60s Rare Northern, Northern Oldies, Motown, Second hour Crossover and 70s soul. Special guests most weeks. Missed the show? Listen again or after the event on the "Listen again" feature.

Social source share

Tony Ollier guesting this week..Chris Anderton playing the best in soul every MONDAY between 21.00 and 23.00 on www.thisisthecat.com internet radio. First hour- 60s Rare Northern, Northern Oldies, Motown, Second hour Crossover and 70s soul. Special guests most weeks. Missed the show? Listen again or after the event on the "Listen again" feature.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!