Venue Available In Crewe

Guest Morpheus

Guest Morpheus

Hi Folks,

Gonna do a quick intro as this is my first post here and don't want to be rude wink.gif

My Name Is Pod and I've been given the task of booking bands and "theme" nights for a venue in Crewe, the venue in question has a capacity of 300 with two well stocked bars and friendly staff, The building is split in two two sides with a dancefloor/stage/seating and bar one side and a seating area/pool table/bar on the other side, the main area has a club feel and good lighting rig while the other side has more of a pub feel but with a modern bar, we have an enclosed courtyard where you can have a smoke should you need too. The venue is well situated near the middle of crewe and is surrounded by car parks

We are looking at running Soul night/afternoon preferably on a sunday and would like to slot in somewhere with the existing nights.

If there are any DJ's that would be interested in Assisting us putting this on regularly once a month (to be decided so we don't clash with other nights) then drop me a message :lol:

Regards

Jason

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Morpheus

Thanks guys,

I'm out and about today but will tie up with you later Keith. I'll pm you my mobile number soon as I get in.

Cheers

Jason (pod)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!