Pete's Birthday Bash

Guest porky yorkie

Guest porky yorkie

I must appologise now, basicly cos I'm still a little on the pished side.

I would like to thank every body who turned up to help me celebrate my birthday.

There were a lot of surprises for me. Some of the pressies are priceless ( blow up zimmer frame )

Thanks to all the dj's Kev, Grant, Blunny, Jeff, Dereck, Soulsmurf,Harry, Di, And of course Pete Everett ( Surprise Dj )

You all played cracking music I couldn't of asked for a better taste of cross the board Northern Soul, my only regret was I wish I could have danced more, The music between the two rooms was fantastic.

To all the people who turned up, I'm sorry if I didn't get to spend time and chat last night, I enjoy the company of you all.

I'll be back later I've gotta go sober up a bit.

THANKS TO YOU ALL

Pete

• Replies 18
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kev such

Just got back in home.

Great time. From doubling up with Derek in 2nd room, wearing Dj Diva Di's hair, Cerocing with Liz to a Latin beat ( the bloke leads right!!!!!), Glyns BRILLIANT surprise birthday cake ( and the individual ones), Bacon and egg banjo's at 4.30 this morning, back at Pete and Liz's with a house full talking mainly gibberish, Syncronised bar stooling with Lee, Cath,Glynn and Lorraine, meeting lots of new people, catching up with known friends and generally a night of merryment and mirth.

Many happy returns mate, Thanks to you and Liz for your hospitality and see you soon.

Top form

Kev and Karen.

Top Tip # 342

If you stop at the services to get a coffee and a good old British fry up, remember that cooking oil ( for fried eggs etc...) is a slippery bugger and can reduce the friction required to keep said fry up on your plate when you turn around in haste and throw a platefull across the floor and end up with an oil smeared empty plate. They did refill it though at no extra charge.

regards

Kev.

Thought Zimmer was pure class ( why did the base of the legs look like a sheeps legs though, or was that just me?)

Guest aaz19tdi

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR jim lad that was a mission and half 344 miles round trip well worth it on all fronts iam with Grant fantastic venue Pete & Liz get it on, we will support you all the way.

I thought all dj,s played a blinder fantastic sounds from all. if only i wasnt injured, thanks to pete for helping my old legs :thumbsup: at one point that blow up zimmer looked mighty tempting :yes: cheers to glyn and lorrie for being well just glyn and lorrie top people.

Now that after party was something else i havnt laffed so much since the last time we where all together :D , great to meet Brooksey and Lisa, just a quick message to Tony ,Roger melly the man from the telly wants to no if Harry has finshed with Buster gonads wheel barrow :no:laugh.gif:D:hatsoff2: also great to meet Harry and Di who are just like us ,chicken oriental , another quick message to Harry and Di the wheels are in motion for soul boy 2 this time the lead rolls with be charlie bronson and yul Brinner, at a push we may well go for Bruce willis :D :D Hope you 2 got home safe and sound i was quite worried about Harry driving as he did look tired :lol: :lol: :lol::D:):thumbsup:

See you all soon, both of us had a ball.

Lee & Kathryn.

Edited by aaz19tdi

Thanks to Pete and Liz for a great party last night to celebrate Petes birthday! :yes:

Glad you liked the inflatable zimmer frame Pete, hope it comes in useful for you! :thumbsup:

Sorry I was feeling a bit under the weather and couldn't DJ, but the sounds were top notch all night and we thought everyone did a great job. :yes:

Had a good laugh at the after party party, nice to catch up with Harry and Di again and good to meet Kev, Lee and Kathryn, hope to see you all again soon! :lol:

Tony & Lisa

Edited by brookesy

WAS A GREAT NIGHT CELEBRATING PETES 21st OOPS I MEAN 50th BIRTHDAY!!!!

HAD SUCH A LAUGH WITH GREAT COMPANY, AND THE MUSIC WEREN'T BAD EITHER, IN FACT IT WAS BRILLIANT!!! I THINK I DANCED MORE THAN I'VE DANCED FOR A WHILE COS ME BLOODY KNEE WAS ACHING THIS MORNING!!!!

ALL DJS DID YOU PROUD PETE ESPECIALLY JEFF WHO WAS MAKING HIS DEBUT IN FRONT OF ALL OF HIS FRIENDS (AND HE LOVED IT)!!!! :yes:

THANKS FOR INVITING US, SEE YOU BOTH SOON X

WAS A GREAT NIGHT CELEBRATING PETES 21st OOPS I MEAN 50th BIRTHDAY!!!!

HAD SUCH A LAUGH WITH GREAT COMPANY, AND THE MUSIC WEREN'T BAD EITHER, IN FACT IT WAS BRILLIANT!!! I THINK I DANCED MORE THAN I'VE DANCED FOR A WHILE COS ME BLOODY KNEE WAS ACHING THIS MORNING!!!!

ALL DJS DID YOU PROUD PETE ESPECIALLY JEFF WHO WAS MAKING HIS DEBUT IN FRONT OF ALL OF HIS FRIENDS (AND HE LOVED IT)!!!! :yes:

THANKS FOR INVITING US, SEE YOU BOTH SOON X

Guest porky yorkie

Thanks to Pete and Liz for a great party last night to celebrate Petes birthday! :yes:

Glad you liked the inflatable zimmer frame Pete, hope it comes in useful for you! :thumbsup:

Sorry I was feeling a bit under the weather and couldn't DJ, but the sounds were top notch all night and we thought everyone did a great job. :yes:

Had a good laugh at the after party party, nice to catch up with Harry and Di again and good to meet Lee and Kathryn, hope to see you all again soon! :lol:

Tony & Lisa

Tony, Liz wants to know if you've just got up,

I understand I had to be poured into bed. I was well oiled ( Well revenge is sweet after all I've had to do the same for Liz )

seeing as I was blitzed I understand you had to wait all of two minutes for the taxi.

Lee and Kathrine are on about coming up for the next Bursough

Kev thanks for the supply of bacon sarnies at whatever time it was.

Grant I've been down to the venue and let it be known that I'm interested in takin' it further so discussions start probably on Tuesday.

Ian keep your hands off my inflatable zimmer frame I need it to aid in my recovery of the past weekend.

What a great weekend this has been helping Pete is hard work but hey someone has to do it eh. Thanks to all who came last nite to help Pete celebrate his big 50.:yes:

The DJ's were all brilliant and did fantastic spots, everyone who turned up to make this a special evening for pete a big thankyou from us both. I was a little stressed at the begining as there was so much to do and organise then came the jog back home for forgotten things, (so sorry if I seemed a bit distant at first). When I got back Pete was half cut.

:thumbsup::yes:

The nite was great and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Brooksey and Lisa the zimmer frame was priceless. Glyn and Lorraine thanks for the brilliant Cake you made its soooooooooooo good.

The after party carried on in good spirits back at our humble abode, Kev, Lee, Kathryn, Di, Harry, Brooksey, Lisa, Hedley, Mike and drunken ar*e, what a laugh that was eh, think you should all come back now and tidy up I'm way too tired and I can't do it today no way.

Kev think you should take up chefin no eggs or bacon left after the butty session at 4:30am this morning. Mind you Kev think the bacon and egg jungle drums must have been working cos they got their own back on you in the service station, god I wish I'd seen that. :yes::lol::yes:

Think we should all do it again soon, who's birthday is next?

Laters Smurfy x x x x x x

Edited by soulsmurf

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR jim lad that was a mission and half 344 miles round trip well worth it on all fronts iam with Grant fantastic venue Pete & Liz get it on, we will support you all the way.

I thought all dj,s played a blinder fantastic sounds from all. if only i wasnt injured, thanks to pete for helping my old legs laugh.gif at one point that blow up zimmer looked mighty tempting :lol: cheers to glyn and lorrie for being well just glyn and lorrie top people.

Now that after party was something else i havnt laffed so much since the last time we where all together :D , great to meet Brooksey and Lisa, just a quick message to Tony ,Roger melly the man from the telly wants to no if Harry has finshed with Buster gonads wheel barrow :lol: :lol: laugh.gifthumbsup.gif also great to meet Harry and Di who are just like us ,chicken oriental , another quick message to Harry and Di the wheels are in motion for soul boy 2 this time the lead rolls with be charlie bronson and yul Brinner, at a push we may well go for Bruce willis :lol: :lol: Hope you 2 got home safe and sound i was quite worried about Harry driving as he did look tired :lol: :lol: :lol::D:):yes:

See you all soon, both of us had a ball.

Lee & Kathryn.

What a great night we had, as has been said, what a brilliant venue & all the dj`s played there socks off. Never stopped laughing all night & the party after :lol::lol::lol:

SOULBOY 2 "THE RETURN OF THE STOMPER":lol::lol: Had a ball an absolute ball :yes: All i can say to you Lee is TARIQUE BULBA :lol::lol::lol: TOP PEOPLE, TOP NIGHT, GREAT VENUE, GREAT SOUNDS-------------------WELL DONE LIZ hatsoff2.gif:hatsoff2:

What a fantastic night we had, thanks Pete n Liz for the invite. Thanks to Grant and Andrea for getting me a lift with Andrea's son, what a star. :thumbsup:

What a superb venue!!! Both rooms!!!

A word of warning though for anyone who does a spot of 'people watching' ........... DON'T do it in the vacinity of Tony Brookes, he's a right bleedin' grass!!! :D :D

The inflatable zimmer was indeed priceless well done with that. hatsoff2.gif

Guest porky yorkie

What a fantastic night we had, thanks Pete n Liz for the invite. Thanks to Grant and Andrea for getting me a lift with Andrea's son, what a star. :thumbsup:

What a superb venue!!! Both rooms!!!

A word of warning though for anyone who does a spot of 'people watching' ........... DON'T do it in the vacinity of Tony Brookes, he's a right bleedin' grass!!! :D :D

The inflatable zimmer was indeed priceless well done with that. hatsoff2.gif

Glad you enjoyed yourself it was great to see you there. A word of warning as well u can't Tony Brookes, he is indeed a super grass, who wears silly hats and Jimmy Cricket shorts :yes:

Hi guys and gals , well what can i say ? i'm still giggling :thumbsup: havnt had so much fun with such wonderful people THANKYOU all especially Pete & Liz you are stars :D Thanks to Grant my double decking partner we were superb laugh.gif and i'll bow to the fact you won our little competition :D dj's ALL did Pete proud , music was fantastic , Lee & Kathryn was a pleasure to meet you 2 what a laugh :g: we're all crackers :DBrooksey , Lisa , Kev "Clarice Cliff" Such (you can borrow my hair anytime) :yes: couldnt have spent time with lovelier people , and Derek, Ann , Ian , Martin & Rett so so fab to see ya , cant wait to see you all again xxxx

Lee we should all get cameo rolls in "Soulboy 2" :yes: xxxxxx

'Inadvertantly'? scrub that it was more BLATANTLY that you dropped me in it :lol: Can i just say in my defence that it was indeed Andrea that thought your mate looked like the 'blind opera singer' rolleyes.gif:lol:

It was a crackin night indeed, see you both at Civic on Friday :lol:

Come to think of it he does though :lol:

:lol: