Major Update To Website - Paypal & Buy It Now Added

Pete S

My website's had a major update and you can now browse through the records and if you fancy something, you can just click to buy, put it in your shopping cardtand pay via paypal. Saves you having to deal with me LOL.

Every record has a scan which you can enlarge, all entries have A & B sides listed, and all are carefully graded.

I've noticed that viewing in Internet Explorer, some of the scans are not showing up; in Firefox, they all show up. Don't know why this is.

Anyway there are three pages of records on there so far, around 150 items, I will add 50 to 75 items every day so please bookmark the site and check back there regularly. At the moment I have only started adding USA Original Northern Soul 45's, the other categories are empty.

So if you fancy having a look, please click the link below

https://www.rare-soul.com/wordpress/?page_id=283&page_number=1

any questions, problems, bugs etc, you can alays email me at pete.smith@freeuk.com

all the best

Pete

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Dave Turner

Pete,

Nolan Chance seems a wee bit underpriced :hatsoff2::thumbsup: .

As does Tony Clarke and Chuck Bernard :thumbsup:

Edited by Dave Turner
Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

40 quid?

Nolan Chance, Tony Clarke and Chuck Bernard are all showing up as £0.00 (using Internet Explorer here).

Just bought all 3 at that price :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Sorry, don't want this to seem like bumping but I just wanted to say a very big thank you to Karen Bridges (Soulgirl) for doing all the work on that website for me, in her own time...she could have made a big difference to me and my family with her help so thank you Karen, you're a star.

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!