Brookfields (Stables)

What a great night this was, had folks from all over the country come including London and some new faces, would have been nice to have had a few more locals in thou it is oldies now you now and no CD's :yes: . Phil Richards started the proceeedings and then It was Kennys final spot there and he did us proud , our guest wolfie got em up and Helen filled the floor, Gazz finished the proceedings, Mart was pratting about with his camera again as he was removed from DJ duties(frosty atmosphere in their house me thinks) :thumbsup: . We are working on a guest for March tba and of course the May one will be something special as it will be one year since the sad passing of our mentor Blue Max

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What a great night this was, had folks from all over the country come including London and some new faces, would have been nice to have had a few more locals in thou it is oldies now you now and no CD's :yes: . Phil Richards started the proceeedings and then It was Kennys final spot there and he did us proud , our guest wolfie got em up and Helen filled the floor, Gazz finished the proceedings, Mart was pratting about with his camera again as he was removed from DJ duties(frosty atmosphere in their house me thinks) :thumbsup: . We are working on a guest for March tba and of course the May one will be something special as it will be one year since the sad passing of our mentor Blue Max

Hi Ted you beat me to the posting mate and must say we were very happy with the turnout seeing there was at least another 3 soul nights locally which probably is the reason some local support was down but hey the music played at the stables last night will take some beating locally anyway.

Missed Phil's early spot but I'm sure it would be his usual high standard, caught Ken's last spot for us good luck Ken in your new ventures.

All in all a great night with punters still dancing til I finished at 2.00am so onwards and upwards for the stables oh and looking in the future I'm sure the May one will be something very special indeed.

Gaz

What a great night this was, had folks from all over the country come including London and some new faces, would have been nice to have had a few more locals in thou it is oldies now you now and no CD's :yes: . Phil Richards started the proceeedings and then It was Kennys final spot there and he did us proud , our guest wolfie got em up and Helen filled the floor, Gazz finished the proceedings, Mart was pratting about with his camera again as he was removed from DJ duties(frosty atmosphere in their house me thinks) laugh.gif . We are working on a guest for March tba and of course the May one will be something special as it will be one year since the sad passing of our mentor Blue Max

Well said ted . the photo,s are in the gallery and allthough i could,nt show that it was all oldies .( i captured ond of them behind the decks ):lol: . from a punters viewpoint ( me ph34r.gif ). the atmosphere in the room was superb , thumbup.gif and all of you play,d outstanding sets . big thanks to our guest wulfie . and a fond fairwell to ken onions :yes: . Well its onwards and upwards as they say and with us only doing 6 nights a year ,our next one will be on march 26th. Hope you can make it .

mart ( kerby)

Well guys you've already said everything there is to say about Saturday night :( so what I thought I'd do is post a comment from a punters point of view,Mr Kevin Healey posted this on my wall I've just copied & pasted it from facebook onto here.....THANKS Kev.... smile.gif

hi helen ,it was lovely to meet you ,we really enjoyed ourselves sat & will be coming again ! its a great venue with a good mix of soul & everyone was so friendly ,i thought your set and ted massy's was excellent ! take care x

And all I will add to that is ROLL ON 26th MARCH!!!!! :lol:

JB x x x KTF x x x

Edited by JELLYBEAN