Albert Esberido And The Majestic Four

boba

• Replies 5
  • Views 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

can anyone tell me if the albert esberido and majestic four record on tina is an identical recording to the grand prixs on tina? if not, can anyone tell whether they are the same lead singer and / or same group? thanks in advance.

They are different recordings - the first give away is the "Gran Prixs" has a crowd cheering at the intro, whereas "Albert Esberido" just comes in with the music.

The fundamental backing is the same, although GP is a softer mix with bass gutar more prominent. It is also a shorter into with the vocal coming straight in.

AS version has a long intro before vocals kick in.

I've been listening to both for about an hour and i'm still not sure if the lead vocalist is the same - I think it is, but I dont know about the backing singers - Just can't tell.

Cheers

Mick

Social source share

hi bob,i have the grand prixs and have heard the other version a couple of times and remember it being a lot less punchy than the grand prixs singer's rendition...sounds like two different singers to my ears

isn't there another release by Albert Esberido And The Majestic Four "ain't no big thing"....i don't know if it's a good version..although it would be hard to screw it up!

franc

ps..both versions are on manny's rarest of rare...so you can compare like for like

Edited by cobbles
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!