Guy Allen-Allen Brothers The Uptowners-Captown

Jasonofa

Hello all,

Got some rare and less rare 45s to sell. This is my first time selling on this board, although I've bought from some of you and traded with some of you. My name is Jason Hamlin, I am from Richmond, Virginia. My

ebay user name is also Jasonofa if you want to check out my feedback, I don't have a lot, but you can see that I have sold some higher dollar records with no problem. I usually prefer to sell/trade in person, and I

have been setting up at all of the Washington DC record fairs for the last few years. I wanted to try something different than ebay, and I lurk on this site everyday so I figured I'd give the sales a shot as well. Here is

the list:

Allen Bros Records Guy Allen with Joy and The King Sisters--Changes/You're The One---vg+ condition-some light marks, Changes side has a few barely audible pops, other side plays a little rougher, but still ok--$750

Captown Records The Uptowners--From Lover To Friends/Such A Love--vg++ condition, just a few light marks, plays great! $600

Imperial Records Irma Thomas--What Are You Trying To Do/Take A Look--mint minus condition $55

Ko Ko Records Little Dooley--Pity For The Lonely/Just Like A Child--vg condition, plays better $40

Bacon Fat Records The Imaginations--I Want A Girl/I Love You, More (Than Anyone)--vg++ $35

Star City Records Randolph Bros. Plus--What It Is Parts I and II--vg+, but has a slight warp that doesn't affect play, plays near perfect $80

Golden Triangle Records Larry Sanders-The Prophet Of Soul--Free Angela Parts I and II with picture sleeve--record is mint minus, sleeve has a stain on bottom & bottom is halfway split $55

I don't have any way to post audio, but email me if you want to hear anything and I can play it over the phone. My email is jasonofa@hotmail.com. Email me with any questions. Payment by paypal only, preferably as gift. Thanks!

Edited by Jasonofa
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now