Just Put An Offer In On This - Before Checking

Gary Brown

I just put an ebay offer in on Aalon Butler - Its got to be something on PKC 1016 before checking JM's guide.

Checked a few sales / and play list posts on here and its been played a bit on the scene - but I just need to know if PKC 1016 is the original - or booty.

Popsike shows two price ranges - one in the 300 - 400 dollars bracket and the other around 50 - 60 dollars for the same record. The labels are different...

Anyway, help and guidance would be much appreciated. I suspect its a boot :thumbsup:

JM lists it at 350

Thanks in advance

Gary

Social source share

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Gary

Not booted to my knowledge.

Nice tune which I've had for a while and got reasonably.

I agree with the comments above that the price is all over the place on this one so if there's a well priced one you may want to grab it.

BTW PKC 1016 is the correct matrix

ATB

GReg.

Edited by ClearVinyl
Social source share

Mines on uk e bay,saw the one your looking at ,looks a bit beat up,but as long as it plays ok. Cant see a reason why it would have been booted,mines a minter ,even i havent played it,the sound clip on my item came from the copy Grants got

cheeky b******d salmon :thumbup: do i get a % of the sale price then :) c u tomoro matey :thumbup:

Social source share

£350 in the guides...I'm surprised...£100 or below is far more realistic imo.

This has never been too difficult to find, especially in the wake of the 100's that were around throughout the 8Ts. Yes, the WD is a lot tougher, mind!

Too fast for the dancefloor, so where is the demand coming from to push it up to soooo much (was a £8 disc for years, but then again weren't they all?!)

:thumbup:

Edited by Anoraks Corner
Social source share

Personally....I just think it just maybe one of those tunes that has gone down from the guides price because Ebay has eaked a few out??

I missed out on a few at around the £30 mark earlier last year & then got offered a second chance of one around the £40 mark...which i had by the way. But I noticed the same guy had a couple more for sale after mine & there were 2 or 3 more from other sellers that went through much much cheaper than what I paid!

Could go either way I guess depending on how many there really are left out there?

Edited by Bogue
Social source share

£350 in the guides...I'm surprised...£100 or below is far more realistic imo.

This has never been too difficult to find, especially in the wake of the 100's that were around throughout the 8Ts. Yes, the WD is a lot tougher, mind!

Too fast for the dancefloor, so where is the demand coming from to push it up to soooo much (was a £8 disc for years, but then again weren't they all?!)

:thumbsup:

its got a very good deep soul side also. If my memory serves me right :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!