Middleton Civic Venue Moved This Sat

THE MAIN SEWER TO MIDDLETON CIVIC HALL HAS COLLASPED,THERE IS A CHANCE IT COULD BE REPAIRED,BUT I AM NOT WILLING TO TAKE THE RISK OF HAVEING TO CANCEL THE NITER AT SHORT NOTICE.THE MANAGEMENT AT STEAM IN CREWE HAVE MOVED HEAVEN AND EARTH TO ACCOMODATE US THIS SAT,SO WE WILL BE MOVEING THE NITER THER E JUST FOR THIS ONE.I APOLOGISE FOR ANY TRAVEL INCONVENIENCE CAUSED BUT SHORT OF CANCELING THE NITE THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO.WE WILL BE RUNNING 3 ROOMS AS USUAL WITH THE SAME DJ LINEUP ALL RECORD DEALERS ARE WELCOME,IT STARTS AT 9PM TILL 7AM THERE IS AMPLE PARKING AND A LATE BAR,SO ITS THE SAME NITE BUT DIFFERENT LOCATION.I WILL POST TRAVEL DETAILS LATER ON MORE INFO ON 07792 164683

• Replies 106
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Excellent.

Keep your eyes out for a Virgin train from London screeching to a halt after the emergency chord is pulled and a load of cockerneys jumping out and legging it.

A sewer collapsed in Manchester? I'm surprised anyone noticed! :unsure:

The London contingent will be at the ball!

I'm in the process of arranging alternative transport so I don't lose any of my DJ line-up....

up tp now all djs contacted are still on as i said 3 rooms northern with all the big names, backbeat r n b club and a modern and crossover room,if you have never been to steam its a bit like sheridans with stairs.

and competent bar staff...

and more toilets...

and less chance of coming down with a nasty disease from lack of dusting....

Guest Chris Waterman

Thanks for early warning on the change :D

Just have to figure out the mysteries of the British public transport system on a Sunday morning now... wacko.gif

Rachel

If stuck i can drop you off back at Manchester Train Station Sunday Morning

Guest partytimegirl

THE MAIN SEWER TO MIDDLETON CIVIC HALL HAS COLLASPED,THERE IS A CHANCE IT COULD BE REPAIRED,BUT I AM NOT WILLING TO TAKE THE RISK OF HAVEING TO CANCEL THE NITER AT SHORT NOTICE.THE MANAGEMENT AT STEAM IN CREWE HAVE MOVED HEAVEN AND EARTH TO ACCOMODATE US THIS SAT,SO WE WILL BE MOVEING THE NITER THER E JUST FOR THIS ONE.I APOLOGISE FOR ANY TRAVEL INCONVENIENCE CAUSED BUT SHORT OF CANCELING THE NITE THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO.WE WILL BE RUNNING 3 ROOMS AS USUAL WITH THE SAME DJ LINEUP ALL RECORD DEALERS ARE WELCOME,IT STARTS AT 9PM TILL 7AM THERE IS AMPLE PARKING AND A LATE BAR,SO ITS THE SAME NITE BUT DIFFERENT LOCATION.I WILL POST TRAVEL DETAILS LATER ON MORE INFO ON 07792 164683

Ive just booked flight to Manchester, oh well im sure i will sort something out.

still hope to see you there

well i will be going still :D

for those haven't been to the crewe venue you wont be disappointed. with three rooms there will be plenty of choice. there is also a seperate record room. and kebab shop over the road! :D

Shane

Edited by ShaneH

well i will be going still :D

for those haven't been to the crewe venue you wont be disappointed. with three rooms there will be plenty of choice. there is also a seperate record room. and kebab shop over the road! :D

Shane

Shane call into the 3 Greyhounds on your way down :D

Guest Johnny One Trout

Bloody superb to see promoters pulling together to help each other out, Glad to see you sort out your problem so quickly Anders, big hand for you and Beggers :D

Nogin

PS Andy you're not from Nog are you?? :D:D:D

Taxi for Nogin...........................................

Andy - have you changed info in events listing as some people might just check that part of forum for event info?

Also ask Mike if he can update your banner at top of page to alert people of change.

Joe, seen info on your thread on Modculture but you've not given club name etc, just a map link. Not a member of Modcultureso can't add post to your thread on there.

See ya Saturday folks (less travelling for me & Beggsy anyway - all of 5 miles!!!!)

Be able stay a little longer before me papers now!

Bugger! Might not be able to make this one now. How far is Crewe from Manchester?

Bugger! Might not be able to make this one now. How far is Crewe from Manchester?

whats up with ya!!??

you are 23 years old and cant get to an allnighter within a hour of where you live!

'some people' as alan partridge would say :D

Shane

whats up with ya!!??

you are 23 years old and cant get to an allnighter within a hour of where you live!

'some people' as alan partridge would say :D

Shane

Im 24 actually...... :D

Got a do to go to in Burnley before hand so was going to go later on but now its a pain in the arse. There was a gang of us going but ill never fit them all in my car.

i think i am in the good books again with andy mac. i was with that mace fellow at the hideaway on saturday. we had a good laugh....shame that twe wont be again whistling.gif:lol:

Shane

And for those that can be arsed,,jct 16 m6 head for crewe town centre [6 miles one straight road]pass the train station on your left,turn right at the second lights 500 yds down that road you will come to a roundabout turn left,immediatley on your right pull into the public carpark[free on sat nite]steam is at the back of the buildings faceing the car park[30 second walk].

Edited by Soultown andy

And for those that can be arsed,,jct 16 m6 head for crewe town centre [6 miles one straight road]pass the train station on your left,turn right at the second lights 500 yds down that road you will come to a roundabout turn left,immediatley on your right pull into the public carpark[free on sat nite]steam is at the back of the buildings faceing the car park[30 second walk].

Due to public demand ( and a load of abuse )PaulB WILL be at crewe on saturday night so you can all rest easy.

Guest Chris Waterman

Due to public demand ( and a load of abuse )PaulB WILL be at crewe on saturday night so you can all rest easy.

So that means I will get about 5 calls from you on Sat, asking for directions!

Paul, have you considered contacting that tv crew that produced those Michael Palin travel documentaries?

They could do a six part tv show based on you and big Colin attempting to get from Manchester to Crewe. :)

Be good to see you mate. :(

Shane

With the retirement of Rob Thomas i am very pleased to tell you that John weston will be makeing his soul town debut sat nite at crewe,looking forward to John strengthening an already top class line up.

Top order,pretty ugly though.... :) ,one ugly for another i suppose.... :(

Edited by kenneth aitchison

REVISED LINE UP FOR NORTHERN ROOM SAT AT CREWE

NIGE SHAW,DAVE RIMMER,PETE FRENCH,JOHN WESTON,BOB HINSLEY,MICK H,PAUL SADOT CARL FORTNUM

ANDY DYSON,KEV MURPHY,ROBBO ,ROB SMITH PLUS DOWNSTAIRS THE COUNTRYS PREMIERE R N B CLUB BACKEAT,AND ON THE MIDDLE FLOOR CARL AND MARIA WILLINGHAM HOSTING A TOP CLASS MODERN AND CROSSOVER ROOM.

9PM START 10 QUID ON THE DOOR BACK AT MIDDLETON JAN 7TH[WITH NEW DRAINS]

Edited by Soultown andy