Middleton Civic Venue Moved This Sat

Guest NASHEE

I loved the R&B room and ive found a bit of a new liking with this popcorn stuff, first time ive had a good listen to it and apart from one sound which was more akin to Lonnie Donnigan i though mmmm i like this.

ohhhhhh Rick...you have no idea how happy this comment has made me :yes:

• Replies 106
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well we all had a top night apart from the locals sending us on a wild goose chase to find the club (3 bloody times ). Thats the bad thing about niters, when you ask some local for directions they tend to be pissed and not very clued up.

It cant have been easy to move the night to Crewe at such short notice, but it was pulled off very well. I felt the night got better as it went on and Im looking forward to the next one at middleton.

Good to see so many friendly faces and one very dodgy collar bone!

Guest ShaneH

Well we all had a top night apart from the locals sending us on a wild goose chase to find the club (3 bloody times ). Thats the bad thing about niters, when you ask some local for directions they tend to be pissed and not very clued up.

It cant have been easy to move the night to Crewe at such short notice, but it was pulled off very well. I felt the night got better as it went on and Im looking forward to the next one at middleton.

Good to see so many friendly faces and one very dodgy collar bone!

good to see you too paul. good bunch of lads you brought along too. they were all freaked by my collar bone :D tell em not to worry cos it should be pinned back together for the next time.

i had a good time at crewe too. lots of familiar faces. Loved Robbos set esp 'run for your life'!!! :D

check out karens photos for the kind of time i had :yes: . (all i can say is...its a good job i keep them in a bag :D )

Shane

Guest NASHEE

Got home after good night,but why do people nick me records i`m totaly fukced of now,the item in quiestion sensertive minds,promo!!,i payed over the odds fer this,£50 a month ago,if any body knows anything please let me know!!,dont know whether any others are missing?,not bothered,doubt whether left it anywere!!,cause was not fer sale and at the back of me box,just put it this way allnighters if not returned are off the menu,save 100club,and snug!!,30yrs allnighters and this,had enough.....pity cause i enjoyed meself loads,no respect+no ken....hope somebody returns it?dont think so though,sorry Andy fer postin` this,but had to.....Ken

PS hope promo rare it will be easier to track down,any infomation i`ll keep your name to myself,but whoever it iswill get well sounded out....deffo!!,looks like time to move on?bored wi` being ripped off!!!.....

Sorry to hear about your record Kenny...I dont know whats going on at the moment, Dave(killer) had his whole sales box stolen from his car boot at Keele...other items were left so it was deffo his records that were targeted....Makes me very sad to think that amongst all the friendly and trustworthy soulies there are such theiving b@$*ards"

Edited by NASHEE