Horse & Groom , Doncaster

PS-Soul

Now in its 3rd year and the first one for 2011 its almost time for the next Sunday Chill Out session at : -

'HORSE & GROOM'

EAST LAITH GATE

DONCASTER

ON .......................... SUNDAY FEBRUARY 2Oth...... FROM.......12 noon...... to ...... 7pm ish

Totally Across the Board underplayed Soul music with residents Dave & Bri Pinch, Joe Lakin, Steve Mank and Mick Waddington

Guest DJ's for this one are .........

MATTY SHERLOCK, CHAPPY & MARK WRIGHTON from the 'CARLTON AFTERNOON DELIGHT SOUL CLUB'

over '7 HOURS OF QUALITY SOUL MUSIC'

Superb Bar Food available all afternoon

and as always .......ITS ......... 'FREE ADMISSION'

• Replies 63
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

RITE UP FOR THIS ONE MON BOOKED OFF WORK, I THINK I'M ON FIRST OUT OF US LOT THEN IT'S TIME FOR A GOOD DRINK, GREAT DO AT THE HORSE N GROOM NICE PEOPLE AND GOOD MUSIC YOU CAN'T ASK FOR MUCH MORE SEE YOU ALL THERE..MATTY :hatsoff2:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AFTERNOON DELIGHT SOUL CLUB~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by matty

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS DAY. LIKE MATTY GOT MONDAY OFF TO RECOVER. :thumbsup:

BE GREAT TO SEE THE AFTERNOON DELIGHT SOUL CLUB BOYS BEHIND THE DECKS AT H&G ALONG WITH THE REGULAR DJS. :lol:

UNFORTUNATELY, THE CHAUFFEUR CANNOT MAKE THIS ONE. :D DON - I'M WORKING ON A LIFT FOR US BOTH. JUST WORRIED IN CASE WE END UP IN A DESERT AGAIN! ph34r.giflaugh.gif

AV :yes:

Guest LittleJazzyDavid

hi joe and the gang parklands soul crew will be there. carn't wait for another sunday afternoon chill out. see you all soon paul and dave.wave.gif

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS DAY. LIKE MATTY GOT MONDAY OFF TO RECOVER. thumbsup.gif

BE GREAT TO SEE THE AFTERNOON DELIGHT SOUL CLUB BOYS BEHIND THE DECKS AT H&G ALONG WITH THE REGULAR DJS. :D

UNFORTUNATELY, THE CHAUFFEUR CANNOT MAKE THIS ONE. :lol: DON - I'M WORKING ON A LIFT FOR US BOTH. JUST WORRIED IN CASE WE END UP IN A DESERT AGAIN! :lol::D

AV :D

If you want a lift hun,I've got 2 spaces,could meet you somewhere like Cas Vegas. I aint got my daughter that day as she's away so am stopping in Ackworth the Sunday night & giving one of Dee's mates a lift,so you are more than welcome x

If you want a lift hun,I've got 2 spaces,could meet you somewhere like Cas Vegas. I aint got my daughter that day as she's away so am stopping in Ackworth the Sunday night & giving one of Dee's mates a lift,so you are more than welcome x

CHEERS KIRSTY - I'VE SENT YOU A PM.

AV

XX

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS DAY. LIKE MATTY GOT MONDAY OFF TO RECOVER. :lol:

BE GREAT TO SEE THE AFTERNOON DELIGHT SOUL CLUB BOYS BEHIND THE DECKS AT H&G ALONG WITH THE REGULAR DJS. :(

UNFORTUNATELY, THE CHAUFFEUR CANNOT MAKE THIS ONE. ph34r.gif DON - I'M WORKING ON A LIFT FOR US BOTH. JUST WORRIED IN CASE WE END UP IN A DESERT AGAIN! ph34r.gif:lol:

AV :D

Not Long Now, Music & beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

Don

DON'T KNOW HOW THESE 2 ARE GETTING THERE :lol: I'M AT BRADFORD AT A JUDO COMPETITION.

HOPEFULLY I WILL GET ACROSS TO H&G FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER AND PICK THESE 2 UP :D

PETE

The Geordie one will be making an appearance later on in the afternoon, im up to my ears in paperwork on a health and safety audit and it has to be finished this week but i will be there around 3 ishishishiiss.

see yaall later

Geeooooooordie

Always good to see you at the H & G :lol: or will it be your identical twin :D:(

First time for me at H&G on Sunday.

I've heard nothing but great things about this "Chill Out" so am really looking forward to it & can't wait to hear what the West Yorkshire boys will be playing along with the residents.

See you on Sunday thumbsup.gif x

So pleased you are coming hun,I'll talk through getting there or if you want, you can follow us x

So pleased you are coming hun,I'll talk through getting there or if you want, you can follow us x

Thanks darling. I may be travelling with Kerr or him with me so should be ok as I think he's been before ?

You & I can discuss it more on Saturday when we go on our loooooong walk thumbsup.gif

Cant wait for the H&G :thumbup: x

Roll on Sunday i say.

This will top off a cracking week.......

Some long term wants in the bag, Valentines day over and done with for another year, Free tickets and a Trip to the Emirates to watch Arsenal V Barca tomorrow, Proper footy match on Sat when Leeds beat Norwich at fortress Elland Road,

THEN COMES THE MAIN EVENT!!! The Horse & Groom 'Chill out'

Really looking forward to seeing the Carlton lads behind the decks, sure they'll add to the mix with some great sounds. and of course quality residents.

Azza

Edited by LilJimmyCrank

Roll on Sunday i say.

This will top off a cracking week.......

Some long term wants in the bag, Valentines day over and done with for another year, Free tickets and a Trip to the Emirates to watch Arsenal V Barca tomorrow, Proper footy match on Sat when Leeds beat Norwich at fortress Elland Road,

THEN COMES THE MAIN EVENT!!! The Horse & Groom 'Chill out'

Really looking forward to seeing the Carlton lads behind the decks, sure they'll add to the mix with some great sounds. and of course quality residents.

Azza

I'll bring mi sales box an you bring Danny, then we can conclude our deal.:Dyes.gif

Always good to see you at the H & G :thumbsup: or will it be your identical twin :thumbup::yes:

It'll be the good looking one of the two thats all i'll say on that matter :ohmy:

Are you coming after your visit to B & Q or before :yes: :yes: :(

Russ

Twin will be at B&Q and i'll be at H&G (BTW H&G is a new DIY store thats recently opened in donnie its so huge it'll tek me 4 hours t browse shelves) :lol:

Geeoooooordie

Guest LittleJazzyDavid

Hi joe and the gang. just to let you know that i will be coming but paul won't. i will have tickets for parklands soul charity night april 30th and tickets for whitby weekender july 1st - 3rd. see you all sunday best regards dave.

Well, it looks like I'm not going to make this one after all! :thumbsup::thumbup:

After almost a week 'negotiating' with the other half, I've got to drive down to Bletchley near Milton Keynes to pick up my daughter sometime between 5 and 6 pm.

I was looking forward to the H&G as well... I'm sure you'll have a good un all the same though :thumbsup:

Well, it looks like I'm not going to make this one after all! :thumbsup:angry.gif

After almost a week 'negotiating' with the other half, I've got to drive down to Bletchley near Milton Keynes to pick up my daughter sometime between 5 and 6 pm.

I was looking forward to the H&G as well... I'm sure you'll have a good un all the same though :thumbsup:

Won't be the same without you John. :yes:

If it was 5 and 6am I could have picked her up for you cos i'm working near Milton Keynes and will be driving back about then.

C U at the next one if not before.

Guest Derek White

Hey up Joe & the H&G gang.

Hoping the snow don't get any worse, should be there as normal.

This H&G will be a first for me as I will be joining the lime n soda gang, on days mon, and driving, lol. :thumbsup:

Hope everyone can get there and make it great afternoon as usual.

Cheers,

Derek.

Anyone tell me where the best place is to park near the venue

Thanks

............Just try your luck outside the h&g or the streets around it thats what we do...matty

Anyone tell me where the best place is to park near the venue

Thanks

There is a car park behind the pub but its quite small,its mainly for bingo customers,but we always got a space. There is also a car park nearby but it charges even on a Sunday if my memory serves me right as we parked there first time. Or like Matty says the streets round about x

Counting down the hours, 19 to go, we are ready for this as we have not been out much lately due to my work commitments.

Sue's chomping at the bit to have a dance, she's worn an hole in the carpet at home dancing to awesome chillout tunes from

the likes of Dells, Fantastic Four, Four Tops, Debbie Taylor, Sandra Wright, Sam Dees, David Ruffin, etc,etc,etc, all on the

original MP3 label :thumbsup:.

Taxi booked , see you all tomorrow for some tasty tunes and tasty food , should be there around kick off

Paul & Sue thumbsup.gif:D

Source Advert