Just Soul - March 5Th 2011 (Saturday)

no Kirsty, bring your riding crop to the NEXT one, then I'll get the benefit of it.

not sure what i'll miss most, the exquisite music, the perfect company, the venue to die for or Kirsty's Rock Cakes!!!!

Have a great one guys (I know you will) and as sean says, we'll be there in spirit xx

Hey them rock cakes were our dirty little secret :thumbsup:

Its nearly next week already...

• Replies 102
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

theres going to be a" Messing up a good thing" battlle

Edwards will walk back in from the carpark with his head held high Adam.rolleyes.gif

Jim :ohmy: .

Or his Butt kicked Jim. :D

Can't see any of our guys playing it, to be honest mate.

Not when there's a far better version in the box.

I might play 'Spread The News' though!

Now thats a bloody great Edwards record!

:lol:

Sean

Or his Butt kicked Jim. :ohmy:

Can't see any of our guys playing it, to be honest mate.

Not when there's a far better version in the box.

I might play 'Spread The News' though!

Now thats a bloody great Edwards record!

thumbsup.gif

Sean

Now theres a great record but seriously where else will hear it or his superior version of Messing up a good thing other than JUST SOUL ?

no where until next few months ala Paul Kelly and Sean dont forget " lion to lamb"

see you soon for our arm wrestle 100 yard hop!

Now theres a great record but seriously where else will hear it or his superior version of Messing up a good thing other than JUST SOUL ?

no where until next few months ala Paul Kelly and Sean dont forget " lion to lamb"

see you soon for our arm wrestle 100 yard hop!

The 'Lion to Lamb' is in the box matey... as it has been since the very start... just wanted to max out on 'Tremble' first, before unleashing the roaring beast on the Just Soul crowd! :ohmy:

Yep - looking forward to our 100 yard, Hop, Skip and Jump, Arm Wrestle, Darts Match which should settle the 'Messing' debate once and for all :)

:yes:

Sean

do loads of ya really want cake?

apart from cheesecake for Tats (you asked and you shall get) I reckon I can knock up a muffin or two...

Adam I'm not gonna have time to feck about and make cakes no-one else likes just for you - its a white chocolate, triple chocolate or lemon & poppyseed muffin or nowt :yes:

The 'Lion to Lamb' is in the box matey... as it has been since the very start... just wanted to max out on 'Tremble' first, before unleashing the roaring beast on the Just Soul crowd! :D

Sean

What's all this cryptic 'Lion to Lamb' all about then? :thumbsup:

Do I have to wait until the weekend to find out?... it all sounds very intriguing! :lol:

Guest Adam G

do loads of ya really want cake?

apart from cheesecake for Tats (you asked and you shall get) I reckon I can knock up a muffin or two...

Adam I'm not gonna have time to feck about and make cakes no-one else likes just for you - its a white chocolate, triple chocolate or lemon & poppyseed muffin or nowt :thumbsup:

Nowt then ! you know I'm just a simple teessider who likes simple cupcakes not abused by the addition of butter cream (wretch) currants or bloody choc chips !.

Muffins ! if they have nothing in are they like stodgy cupcakes ? if so the I'll have one of them !

Poppyseed! I'm not some yuppy fanny you know

Guest Kev Briscoe

Do I have to wait until the weekend to find out?... it all sounds very intriguing! wink.gif

Check out the album John!!

Kev

Guest Adam G

Do I have to wait until the weekend to find out?... it all sounds very intriguing! :D

Check out the album John!!

Kev

The JUST SOUL effect a £8 lp is now going to go bonkers price wise yes.gif

Guest Kev Briscoe

The JUST SOUL effect a £8 lp is now going to go bonkers price wise :thumbsup:

How Much!?!?!?!?!

Got the 'Hooked' and 'Don't Burn Me' albums for 25p each back in the day!

Guest Adam G

You were both robbed I got my copies for 2/6 back in the late 60'syes.gif

So let me get this right you got 2 or 6 copies when you were in your late 60s ?

you're in trouble now Mike, best wear steel toe-caps if she's dancin' near you with her spikes on mate! and maybe a cricket box just incase!! :thumbsup:

s'ok Coops, I could never inflict pain on him as I love Lofty in a dear old Dad kinda way.... :thumbsup:

Hello Miss Hamilton ,

Looking forward to accompanying you & having some girlie time together ..

It's been too long ..

Kirsty are you baking again ??

See you all there .

Claire xxx

Well hellooooo Miss Snaithe :yes:

Really looking forward to catching up at the weekend & having a lots of wiggles with you at Just Soul thumbup.gif

Thank you for putting me up or should that be :wicked: putting up with me :yes::ohmy:

See you Sat darling x

hey, who's gonna be official photographer seeing as Coops is gonna be playing elsewhere?

:lol::D Oh go on then, you've twisted my arm :lol: x

See you on the dancefloor babycakes :unsure: x

Guest Dave Turner

Me too Kev, got them both for no more than 50p, mind you they were all over the place back in the early 80's.

'Lion to Lamb' - dohh! - it's the next track after 'tremble' isn't it :lol:

All this time I thought they meant this and for the life of me couldn't fathom where it was gonna fit into the Just Soul experience :huh:

I feel such a tw-t now :lol:

See ya'll Saturday :thumbsup:

Edited by Dave Turner

today I have mostly spent the time in my undies trying on frocks... so at least I should look alright on Saturday night

tomorrow I will mostly be pinnied up and elbow deep in flour and chocolate chunks lovingly preparing a muffin frenzy for Tats and the other reprobates that have requested something sweet to nibble on :ohmy:

Have a good one on saturday, cant make this one as the Sessions is on at Worcester, will probably catch up with you all at Yarmouth,

cheers Rob h.

Many thanks Rob, a most unfortunate clash of dates but I'm sure the 'Sessions' will be a blinder, as usual!

Really looking forward to coming down to you again this Summer, and certainly looking forward to seeing you at Yarmouth.

Cheers buddy.

:thumbsup:

Sean

Guest topcatnumpty1

rEALLY looking 4 ward to the whole nightin the following order

!)My C.D from Mr.Hampsey

2)Kirsty,s outfit

3)The fantastic music

4)Meeting some new friends

Bring it on --in t,other pub in t,village about 4 ish

T.C. and RaniRr

Well hellooooo Miss Snaith :thumbup:

Really looking forward to catching up at the weekend & having a lots of wiggles with you at Just Soul :thumbsup:

Thank you for putting me up or should that be g.gif putting up with me :thumbup:biggrin.gif

See you Sat darling x

I'm thrilled that I've got to put you up & put up with you ..

Its such a hardship !! ..

Not long now .. Bagsy the bathroom first .. ha ha ..

See you tomorrow missus ..

Claire xxx

Oh & Kirsty I can smell those muffins baking ..... mmmmm

Guest Dave Turner

rEALLY looking 4 ward to the whole nightin the following order

!)My C.D from Mr.Hampsey

2)Kirsty,s outfit

3)The fantastic music

4)Meeting some new friends

Bring it on --in t,other pub in t,village about 4 ish

T.C. and RaniRr

Yup, might be up for early session in't pub myself 'bout 5 ish

:thumbsup:

Edited by Dave Turner

Oh & Kirsty I can smell those muffins baking ..... mmmmm

you certainly can... respberry lemons are cooling, triple choc have just come out the oven, white choc are about to go in...

I'm pinnied up and have cake mix round my face from licking the spoon...

Tats if I don't wash between now and then your sticky kiss will be a dead cert :thumbsup:

Kirsty is this you ?

Yes. I told Michael not to upload our private recordings :thumbsup:

Its an imaginary muffin for you tomorrow - and you'll eat it and like it :thumbsup:

Guest Dave Turner

Only Half Pissed listening to Deep Soul..........................WHY.............not go the Whole Hog?:):no:

:D

Tried it once, ended up puking all over me slippers.

Never again :thumbsup: ................................................................. well, maybe :D:thumbsup:

Guest Brett F

Anyone going from Sheffield and can give me and Mark Etheridge a lift ?..PM or ring me...be a shame to miss it, i've a 100% appearence record so far.

Looking forward to another slice of 'Just Soul'

We're just back from the USA and will be bringing a record bar.

See you then.

Dave.

Sorry fellas, but as much as we wanted to, we just couldn't make it this time around.

Have a great one, we know you will !!

Dave & Donna x

Edited by Dave Raistrick
Guest chipsman

bring us some 'Kirsty Cake' back to Skegg mush!! :thumbsup:

Bad back and you want Biz to carry cakes for you , all the

way back to Skegg . Shame on you Coops , don't Barry know

how to cook ?

By the way , those banana , pecan and fudge were a bit

more...ish !!!

Guest Adam G

Another cracking night suffering still !! the hotels full for the next one already .Waiting list apparently so get the travel lodge booked sharpish.

Musically excellant as usuall .

paved the way for our trip to Soul Essence .