Ian Levine For Eight Quid

jonbuck

Just heard a story, A few years ago Mark Sargent used to do a Sunday Night @ The White Horse in High Wycombe, Ian Levine was involved but wanted a Large amount of money to DJ, Or a Cut on the Door ph34r.gif & insisted on DJ for the last 2 Hours, on the night in question Ian Levine earned Eight Quid.... :unsure:

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

• Replies 26
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just heard a story, A few years ago Mark Sargent used to do a Sunday Night @ The White Horse in High Wycombe, Ian Levine was involved but wanted a Large amount of money to DJ, Or a Cut on the Door thumbsup.gif & insisted on DJ for the last 2 Hours, on the night in question Ian Levine earned Eight Quid.... :unsure:

Jon Buck

Sounds too much to me Jon........... :lol:

Social source share

Just heard a story, A few years ago Mark Sargent used to do a Sunday Night @ The White Horse in High Wycombe, Ian Levine was involved but wanted a Large amount of money to DJ, Or a Cut on the Door ph34r.gif & insisted on DJ for the last 2 Hours, on the night in question Ian Levine earned Eight Quid.... :unsure:

Jon Buck

Janine and I went to that one Jon.

Social source share

Right or wrong I will always blame him for the Dells not doing an encore at Trentham Gardens. I still believe they saved the songs we wanted to hear for the encore and Levines hogging of the mike/stage killed a once in a lifetime moment. BH

I'll always blame him for horrible Hi-Energy records , most of the Motorcity catalogue (Marv Johnson "Run like a rabbit" being a particularly monstrous example).

Derek

Social source share

laughing here as just thought when reading

nice one mace!

Mace!?!?!???? You cheeky get, I'm much funnier than him!! :D:D:D

Cheers

Ron Dixon

Edited by dodger
Social source share

Just heard a story, A few years ago Mark Sargent used to do a Sunday Night @ The White Horse in High Wycombe, Ian Levine was involved but wanted a Large amount of money to DJ, Or a Cut on the Door :D & insisted on DJ for the last 2 Hours, on the night in question Ian Levine earned Eight Quid.... :D

Jon Buck

£7.99 too much :D

Social source share

Guest taylormadesoul

Just heard a story, A few years ago Mark Sargent used to do a Sunday Night @ The White Horse in High Wycombe, Ian Levine was involved but wanted a Large amount of money to DJ, Or a Cut on the Door :D & insisted on DJ for the last 2 Hours, on the night in question Ian Levine earned Eight Quid.... :D

Jon Buck

IS THIS WHERE THE QUOTE "IM THE ONLY GAY IN THE VILLAGE" CAME FROM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Social source share

Jon Buck

Berk! What did he expect in High Wycombe for crying out loud! Superb! LOL

Social source share

Bit harsh that Biddu. Not a big Levine fan meself and know he is a controversial charachter to say the least. However am aware of his input musically to the scene and don't think the insults are necessary mate to be honest.

I agree Ian and personal insults to someone not even a member is a bit low IMO, well personal insults full stop

Social source share

Bit harsh that Biddu. Not a big Levine fan meself and know he is a controversial charachter to say the least. However am aware of his input musically to the scene and don't think the insults are necessary mate to be honest.

:D Ok point taken, the only gay in the village will do, :D

B

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Talking of which...........sharing my bed at Northants........ooooh, with our reputations :(:lol::( Tongues will wag whistling.gif See you Saturday. Jo PS.Janine, there's nothing wrong with uneven dancefloors :D

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."

Oscar Wilde

without willies :D all too metrosexual for me..............Jo

i do find biddu's attack on the sexuality of Ian Levine quite strange considering his avatar is of three naked action men
:yes::yes:

Shane

Social source share

Arrggh, my reputation is ruined (again) you naughty Vixen you.

Ok, this should really pi** people off -

Mary Grimsbottom And The Bittermen "Knickers In A Twist" on Anger Management Records. (C/U)

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

The 4 Scandals? whistling.gif The Reinforced Gussets? :lol: Simon, I'll be having words with you on Saturday.... :yes: Jo

Arrggh, my reputation is ruined (again) you naughty Vixen you.

Ok, this should really pi** people off -

Mary Grimsbottom And The Bittermen "Knickers In A Twist" on Anger Management Records. (C/U)

Social source share

To be honest I really don't remember paying to get in there!

I do remember Alison having her hair in pigtails :(:lol:

It was a crap venue with an uneven slate floor.

You're right, it was free on the door.

However, it's a shame old Chubs gave up on the venue so quick. He would have been in his eyeholes if he'd stuck it out for the next one, when 20 odd Marines pitched up from the nearby base thinking there was a strip doo on that night :yes:

Something to do with Thursday being spelt similar to Sunday apparently on a poster thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!