Bury Town Hall 7th Anniversary 3 Room All-nighter (advance Note)

Guest stash313

Guest stash313

Bound to be another fantastic night, whose coming ? :D

The DJ line up for Bury Town Hall 7th anniversary all niter on Friday 21st October is now complete.

There are also 100 free cd's for 1st 100 members through the door.

NORTHERN: Neil Jones, Simon White, Mark Bicknell, Mick H, Ginger Taylor, Mick Howard,Dave Abbott,

Chris King & Soul Sam

RARE 6T'S & RnB: Andre Minta,Flanny, Stan Evans, Pat Costigan, Pete Everett,Grutch, Brian Crossley,Mick H, Mark Bicknell & Neil Jones

MODERN: Mark Grice, Sean Livesey, Ralph Tee, Mike Stephens, Barry Maleady,Bob Hinsley,

Di Lee,Terry G.

25 DJ's over 3 rooms. Night runs 8pm til 6am. Adm. £10

For info: 0161 766 9086 or northmanchestersc@hotmail.com

• Replies 85
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest stash313

Me :yes:whistling.gif

Do you know of any (nice) hotels within a few mins from the do?

Nice hotels Bury?

Does that mix? :lol:

Seriously Janine you're probably best emailing Jayne at northmanchestersc@hotmail.com I'm sure she can point you in the right direction.

She managed to find a nice hotel for Terry Jones and Paul Clarke when terry spun at my 18th in June so she may be able to reccomend somewhere. Look forward to seeing you!

Gonna be a cracker,

Thanks sean, think I have found one about 100 yards from the hotel, any chance you can send someone around to give me a piggyback to the venue as I don't think a taxi will take me!

Thanks sean, think I have found one about 100 yards from the hotel, any chance you can send someone around to give me a piggyback to the venue as I don't think a taxi will take me!

I will send Billy round Janine whistling.gif

Guest stash313

Oh I'm not sure about that. The exercise would be good for you whistling.gif:yes:

100 yards??? what's it called?

I will send Billy round Janine :lol:

Is Martin coming up with you Karen?

Guest vinylvixen

oh behave, Janine :(:lol::( You made me laugh tooooo much. My brother used to live in Bury - never got a suntan whistling.gif BTW, walking involves putting one foot in front of the other - or just summon the nearest sedan chair - I'm sure there'll be a few in front of the nice hotel :D have a fab time........and congratulations to Neil et al for getting to 7 years - a big big acheivement :yes:

Me
:D:yes:

Do you know of any (nice) hotels within a few mins from the do?

Guest stash313

I'm not sure Sean, the travel arrangements are in Billys hands, I hope so though :lol:

BTW Janine can't walk, its an afliction she has poor girl :yes:

Travel arrangements left to Billy is that wise ? whistling.gif

Is it Lazy-Sod-Ness??? Poor girl indeed.

Guest stash313

Stobbit, or I will have to wear very pointy shoe's to bury and find your shins thumbsup.gif

I'll be in the Modern room I know you too well to think of you venturing up there, you'll never find me! :lol:

heywe have heard of these types of rooms. Shivering as i type. Their not real places are they??!!

They are real Dave :lol: but don't worry, we wont go any where near them, they worship the devil in those places thumbsup.gif

Travel arrangements left to Billy is that wise ? thumbsup.gif

Is it Lazy-Sod-Ness??? Poor girl indeed.

Sean I've been going to venus with Karen the last 3 years I'v never got her lost (bless her heart) the only time I got lost was when I asked to use her loo,I opened the wrong door neally got strangled my hand cuffs on the ceiling LOL I hope Martin go to Bury looking forword to it. Billy

Guest stash313

QUOTE(DaveAbbott @ Sep 28 2005, 10:54 PM) post_snapback.gif

heywe have heard of these types of rooms. Shivering as i type. Their not real places are they??!!

Oh they certainly are and on the 21st it should be great.

Would you like to come over to the dark side Dave? thumbsup.gif

Considering that you look a lot like Mr Mark Randle I think you'll fit in fine...

:yes:

They are real Dave :yes: but don't worry, we wont go any where near them, they worship the devil in those places :(

Now Karen I know for a fact that I spoke to you in a couple of Modern rooms up and down the country you can't be that adverse to moving upto date can you? :lol:

Guest stash313

Sean I've been going to venus with Karen the last 3 years I'v never got her lost (bless her heart) the only time I got lost was when I asked to use her loo,I opened the wrong door neally got strangled my hand cuffs on the ceiling LOL I hope Martin go to Bury looking forword to it. Billy

Thats too much information Billy and I'm going to take this matter up with Karen on the 21st you've warped my fragile young mind!

Hope you're happy thumbsup.gif:lol:

QUOTE(DaveAbbott @ Sep 28 2005, 10:54 PM) post_snapback.gif

Now Karen I know for a fact that I spoke to you in a couple of Modern rooms up and down the country you can't be that adverse to moving upto date can you? thumbsup.gif

:yes: Hush now sean, don't tell my secrets to them all, between you and me I also like hard house and trance :lol:

Guest stash313

:lol: Hush now sean, don't tell my secrets to them all, between you and me I also like hard house and trance thumbsup.gif

I know and I've just got a horrible feeling I can remember promising you a cd many moons ago along those lines.

Please tell me I did it for you? :yes:

I know and I've just got a horrible feeling I can remember promising you a cd many moons ago along those lines.

Please tell me I did it for you? :(

I'm afraid to say that you didn't, but I still love ya :)

Bound to be another fantastic night, whose coming ? :)

The DJ line up for Bury Town Hall 7th anniversary all niter on Friday 21st October is now complete.

There are also 100 free cd's for 1st 100 members through the door.

NORTHERN: Neil Jones, Simon White, Mark Bicknell, Mick H, Ginger Taylor, Mick Howard,Dave Abbott,

Chris King & Soul Sam

RARE 6T'S & RnB: Andre Minta,Flanny, Stan Evans, Pat Costigan, Pete Everett,Grutch, Brian Crossley,Mick H, Mark Bicknell & Neil Jones

MODERN: Mark Grice, Sean Livesey, Ralph Tee, Mike Stephens, Barry Maleady,Bob Hinsley,

Di Lee,Terry G.

25 DJ's over 3 rooms. Night runs 8pm til 6am. Adm. £10

For info: 0161 766 9086 or northmanchestersc@hotmail.com

Why the cds?????? :(

Guest stash313

Please tell me I did it for you? :(

Oh Damn!

Sorry Karen, will try and get one done for you in October but now I'm a taxdodger once again i'll probably forget! :)

Just back from yet another trip to hospital and been told I have a massive hernia, im no longer allowed to do any exercise or lift anything till I have it operated on. ... what a bloody shame eh? Im very angry though as I had a hernia repair operation on the NHS about 11/12 years ago, and it seem's that they have really fu**ed up! I got a sh**ty scar to show for it too, but my new scar will be much bigger and better LOL so no record box carrying for me and I will require people to give me table service at venues tra lalalalaaaaaaaaaaa

Guest stash313

Just back from yet another trip to hospital and been told I have a massive hernia, im no longer allowed to do any exercise or lift anything till I have it operated on. ... what a bloody shame eh? Im very angry though as I had a hernia repair operation on the NHS about 11/12 years ago, and it seem's that they have really fu**ed up! I got a sh**ty scar to show for it too, but my new scar will be much bigger and better LOL so no record box carrying for me and I will require people to give me table service at venues tra lalalalaaaaaaaaaaa

I don't believe you :):(

It's true sean, I will bring the letter from the hospital with me to Bury as proof. Can karena nd I have the nice table set up in the reception area with champers glasses again this year please?

Guest vinylvixen

Now, now, children - no bickering...........or you know what that means :) No Nighters for a month......now play nice. Dave, does that mean a) you have an enormous record box that Janine can only stagger 2 metres under the sheer weight of vinyl or cool.gif that she doesn't do walking :( Have a fab time. I'll be hobnobbing with Chuck Jackson :P:(:( Jo

No im not!

But Dave...you can play the Houston Outlaws again and get away with it, even the soul police can't say anything :thumbsup::lol:

Good idea Lenny :D in fact i could do a small set of 70's northern (which i dont class as modern myself; but some do) think i will take another box with them in incase i go ito room by mistake and they dont let me out wink.gif

Good idea Lenny wink.gif in fact i could do a small set of 70's northern (which i dont class as modern myself; but some do) think i will take another box with them in incase i go ito room by mistake and they dont let me out :lol:

I think I may take a small box of rotten tomatoes with me, which many people don't count as fruit, just incase any disco gets played in the main room :thumbsup:

Guest stash313

Certainly Dave, if i can go through it and have my pick of records :D

Pass them onto me Karen, we'll Ebay them and split the profits! :lol:

Not that there would be many wink.gif

Now, now, children - no bickering...........or you know what that means :thumbsup: No Nighters for a month......now play nice. Dave, does that mean a) you have an enormous record box that Janine can only stagger 2 metres under the sheer weight of vinyl or cool.gif that she doesn't do walking :D Have a fab time. I'll be hobnobbing with Chuck Jackson :D:D:D Jo

Its not till 21st Jo!

Why don't you get yourself up, if you can prise yourself away from Chuck! :D

Guest stash313

Good idea Lenny wink.gif in fact i could do a small set of 70's northern (which i dont class as modern myself; but some do) think i will take another box with them in incase i go ito room by mistake and they dont let me out :lol:

Nah the guys who you would be with upstairs wouldn't class that as Modern.

They'd most probably throw Karen's rotten Tomatoes at you mate! :thumbsup:

Guest stash313

It's true sean, I will bring the letter from the hospital with me to Bury as proof. Can karena nd I have the nice table set up in the reception area with champers glasses again this year please?

Fine Dr Livesey will be awaiting with a second opinion :thumbsup:

As for your champers and little table it shall be waiting for you Ms.

Quite right Karen, i'm sure I heard that Dave played Disco Inferno at Blackpool! wink.gif
:thumbsup: i am shocked!! Shurely my Disco Inferno must be worth something??

I felt sure I gave that one away to Soul Sam :lol: