Bury Town Hall 7th Anniversary 3 Room All-nighter (advance Note)

Guest stash313

• Replies 85
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest stash313

Yes . I will be there with my other half. Be late got to go a wedding first ( 2 soulies getting married ) Pam and Mark. :shades:

Who get's married on the day of a nighter! ?

That's nearly as bad as getting married in the football season but not quite as bad! :wicked:

Guest stash313

Yes . I will be there with my other half. Be late got to go a wedding first ( 2 soulies getting married ) Pam and Mark. :shades:

See you there mate!

Should be a good one...

Now come on who is else is coming up or down which the case may be to the bastion of Lancashire/Gtr Manchester?

:wicked:

Guest stash313

I am really looking forward to this one, only 4 days to go, any other SS members going ?

Silly question :shades:

Karen whose coming up with you?

And can I have my t-shirt pretty please! :wicked:

Silly question :D

Karen whose coming up with you?

And can I have my t-shirt pretty please! whistling.gif

T - Shirt sorted and ready Sean :thumbsup:

Am coming up with Billy and Gill not to sure who else, Billy did tell me but I have forgotten ( senile dementa is creeping up on me )

Mick make sure you come and say hello :)

T - Shirt sorted and ready Sean whistling.gif

Am coming up with Billy and Gill not to sure who else, Billy did tell me but I have forgotten ( senile dementa is creeping up on me )

Mick make sure you come and say hello :thumbsup:

no problem Karen,I'm reliably informed I'll be sober,been delegated for driving duties,will probably stop me playing any dodgy B sides

Mick

I've just checked and I don't need a visa after all so I'll be there.

Where's Bury again ? What language do they speak? Should I leave today? What kind of clothes do I need to pack? Cold and rain type clothes? Or will shell suits do? Should I bring sandwiches? Ooh, its a worry.

whistling.gifwacko.gif:thumbsup:

Do you still need a piggy back Janine?

If so I need to order one with the boss! :D

Yes please, will bring my Dr's letter for you :thumbsup:

Simon, no need for the shell suit, come as normal you will fit in nicely :) watch out for walking statues though whistling.gif

T - Shirt sorted and ready Sean :thumbsup:

Mick make sure you come and say hello :)

Karen taking Mark looking forward to Bury got to be one of the best dance floors in the country any chance of the street address and postcode if u r looking in Sean. Billy whistling.gif

Guest stash313

Hi Sean,

looking forward to friday,heard you on 't radio yesterday,shameless plugging,nice one

see you friday Mick

It's the only way Mick! whistling.gif Was nice of Ian to invite me on, was my first time yesterday and it links in well with what I'm studying on my degree at Salford.

Also just found out I'll be fronting a tuesday night Soul show for four weeks in November for our Student radio station, Shock FM which broadcasts each November across Greater Manchester 87.7 FM this year. So set your stations and get the Coffee on 12pm - 2am each tuesday begining in November.

See you friday mate, gonna be a big thing! I'll be in the Modern room playing real music and new releases! :thumbsup:

Guest stash313

I've just checked and I don't need a visa after all so I'll be there.

Where's Bury again ? What language do they speak? Should I leave today? What kind of clothes do I need to pack? Cold and rain type clothes? Or will shell suits do? Should I bring sandwiches? Ooh, its a worry.

:thumbsup:wacko.gif:)

Simon you're being very brave venturing out of London Town with Ralph and coming up to Lancashire. You'll have to check with Jayne but I'm pretty sure the Whippets were laid to rest a few years back now.

Have you ever seen The League Of Gentlemen? Well Bury is a bit like Royston Vassey but not nearly as much as Burnley is! :D

Karen taking Mark looking forward to Bury got to be one of the best dance floors in the country any chance of the street address and postcode if u r looking in Sean. Billy whistling.gif

Excellent Billy!

Will be nice to see you again, been a long while.

The full address is BURY Town Hall,

Knowsley Street, Bury Lancashire BL9 0SW

Any more info e: northmanchestersc@hotmail.com I'm sure Jayne will be happy to help.

Simon you're being very brave venturing out of London Town with Ralph and coming up to Lancashire. You'll have to check with Jayne but I'm pretty sure the Whippets were laid to rest a few years back now.

Have you ever seen The League Of Gentlemen? Well Bury is a bit like Royston Vassey but not nearly as much as Burnley is! whistling.gif

Thanks Sean

Excellent Billy!

Will be nice to see you again, been a long while.

The full address is BURY Town Hall,

Knowsley Street, Bury Lancashire BL9 0SW

Any more info e: northmanchestersc@hotmail.com I'm sure Jayne will be happy to help.

It's the only way Mick! whistling.gif Was nice of Ian to invite me on, was my first time yesterday and it links in well with what I'm studying on my degree at Salford.

Also just found out I'll be fronting a tuesday night Soul show for four weeks in November for our Student radio station, Shock FM which broadcasts each November across Greater Manchester 87.7 FM this year. So set your stations and get the Coffee on 12pm - 2am each tuesday begining in November.

See you friday mate, gonna be a big thing! I'll be in the Modern room playing real music and new releases! :thumbsup:

Hi Sean,I'll be in the noth'n room playing..............well noth'n soul,never know might give that vince montana thingy a spin,think me and Mr Pearson are doing a guest spot this sunday on ALL FM,will post up nearer the time,onwards Mick
Guest stash313

Hi Sean,I'll be in the noth'n room playing..............well noth'n soul,never know might give that vince montana thingy a spin,think me and Mr Pearson are doing a guest spot this sunday on ALL FM,will post up nearer the time,onwards Mick

Sounds good mate,

If I can get the internet feed to work I shall have to listen in.

Guest stash313

no problem Karen,I'm reliably informed I'll be sober,been delegated for driving duties,will probably stop me playing any dodgy B sides

Mick

Makes a change! smile.gif

Guest stash313

Have you got the DJ times yet ?

Yes but they're secret wink.gif (you better ask Jayne if you can get hold of her Janine)

I know what time I'm on in the modern room, probably of little interest to you though!

Tell Dave his record has arrived safely! shhh.gif

Guest stash313

Yes, that is the order i was thinking of. But what i dont know is whether to then file them alphabetically by colour - or in the order the colours appear in the spectrum whistling.gif

I vote in the order of spectrum!

Then you could have a set in order, similair to that behind Colonel White and Cloudbase as part of the much loved Children series Captain Scarlet! whistling.gif

Yes but they're secret whistling.gif (you better ask Jayne if you can get hold of her Janine)

I know what time I'm on in the modern room, probably of little interest to you though!

Tell Dave his record has arrived safely! whistling.gif

ooh he will be pleased whistling.gif

Guest stash313

I know what time i am on too yes.gifbiggrin.gif

People in the know Dave, People in the know! yes.gif

As one of my good (barmy) friends at the football says "On a need to know basis".

tongue.gif

Guest stash313

Well I've spent all night searching through my 12's and CD-R's and now believe I have a suitable box for tommorow night's event.

I shall see some of you there, gonna be a top night...

Source Advert