Dodgy Dealer Or What

Dave West

Hi y'all, I recently attempted to buy a record here on Soul Source from a guy who probably lives in the U.S. I say that cos he wanted payment in dollars, Anyway the story goes as follows

Paid agreed sum as paypal gift, 3 weeks later record not arrived. Emailed him and was told wife had baby so was too busy and would either post record or give refund.

Told him to still post record as would rather have it then a refund.Another 3 weeks go buy and still no record.Says he sent it and if I didnt receive it by end of weeks would give me refund and if record turns up I can keep it as well. Being an optimist i thought this guys ok BUT now 8 days later no refund no record and no answers to my emails to him. Have checked his profile etc and he's been on Soul Source regular so must have receive my mails. Told him would post this if no responce so there you have it.

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi y'all, I recently attempted to buy a record here on Soul Source from a guy who probably lives in the U.S. I say that cos he wanted payment in dollars, Anyway the story goes as follows

Paid agreed sum as paypal gift, 3 weeks later record not arrived. Emailed him and was told wife had baby so was too busy and would either post record or give refund.

Told him to still post record as would rather have it then a refund.Another 3 weeks go buy and still no record.Says he sent it and if I didnt receive it by end of weeks would give me refund and if record turns up I can keep it as well. Being an optimist i thought this guys ok BUT now 8 days later no refund no record and no answers to my emails to him. Have checked his profile etc and he's been on Soul Source regular so must have receive my mails. Told him would post this if no responce so there you have it.

It may mean nothing Dave but i did try & buy something from Monster about a month ago & he didn't reply to my PM but did post on sales thread that the record had been sold. Proof of nothing of course but he could have said to me yes send the dosh etc.

As a matter of interest to see if it was the same record I was after what were you trying to buy ?

Hope it gets sorted

Dave

Social source share

if it's "monster" i bought of him last month, it was the pinkertones, recieved it w/o any problems yes.gif

think there was a thread about him before... it's not roger naverjo but can't remember his name right now.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Firstly apologies to xxxxxxxxxxxor possible mistaken identity.

The guy in question is called Mike, his email adress is priorityroger@gmail.com but is also recordwanted@aol.com

The record in question was not an expensive one by any means. it was Honey & the Bees, why do you hurt the one who loves you. Its the principal and the fact someone else may have sent a lot more money. Perehaps there is a genuine reason for all this but if the guy can be on Soul Source as his history states then he should have replied.

Dave

Social source share

did ask that you leave this for a couple of days to see if he replies to pm

there may or may not be a valid reason for the delay

but what ever the score is , speculating on ids in full public view etc is not needed

seems have already got it wrong once

as such going to remove all the dodgy posts , close this and come back to it when the member has had a chance to reply

ask you to wait till then

edit

ok closing this for the moment

see if he gets back to me, by wed, then will take it from there

Edited by mike
Social source share

ok

sent pm but the member hasn't been online since Feb 06th so it aint been read

obviously there's some thing up here

however there could be real world reasons why seems no communications from this member in this matter

due to this have restricted this members account - but have left it open for another week so can reply to pm

as all deals are at the end of day private matter between members

there is no "official" action that the site can take in resolving matters like this

all can do is "advise" and if felt needed "close"or restrict the account

advice if is give it till 2 weeks have passed since last contact

if still no reply then post up your experience on the actual sales thread

and leave suitable feedback via the feedback system

have pm'd you further advice

mike

Social source share