Federation Soul Club

Thanks to Mall and gaz for yet another great night at the FED . The music was top drawer from the 3 musketeers dave Dee / Gary Wall and Rob Smith but then again that was never in doubt well done lad's . Good turn out with plenty of people out on the floor . Yes this was the very last Federation after 4 years and I for one have loved every one that i have attended. The atmosphere / The warm welcome / And of course The music but as one door closes another one opens not to far away has it happens just down the road at the POLISH EAGLE club a NEW venue and a NEW name... SOUL SURVIVORS ... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :Dthumbsup.gif All the very best of luck with the new place.......... Mark (Bam)

• Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi Bam

Thanks for starting up the Feedback for the final Fed i wont go into too many superlatives my self and only say that we had a 4+ years where as good nights out were enjoyed by the visitors and thats what our aim will be to continue down the rise from March 4 at the SOUL SURVIVORS.............:)

Mal & Gaz

Thanks to Mall and gaz for yet another great night at the FED . The music was top drawer from the 1+3 musketeers Mark, dave Dee / Gary Wall and Rob Smith but then again that was never in doubt well done lad's . Good turn out with plenty of people out on the floor . Yes this was the very last Federation after 4 years and I for one have loved every one that i have attended. The atmosphere / The warm welcome / And of course The music but as one door closes another one opens not to far away has it happens just down the road at the POLISH EAGLE club a NEW venue and a NEW name...

SOUL SURVIVORS ... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :hatsoff2::thumbsup: All the very best of luck with the new place.......... Mark (Bam)

Can't add to this post (except the list of spinners...thumbsup.gif )