Soul Night's @ The Robin Hood, Brierley - Sat 19Th Feb - Important - Change Of Venue Tonight

Hi everybody,

soon be round to the 3rd Saturday again & as it says above joining Myself, Dick & Jonah as this months special guest is Bernie Pearson (Barney's best pal) all the way from Bolton in Lancashire :no: .

Bernie's been DJing round Barnsley & South Yorks for quite a while now & if you were at Angie's 50th Birthday Bash at the Robin last November you'd have heard him do two crackin' spots, this guy's got some superb records in his collection :D , can't wait for Saturday the 19th to get here :yes: .

That's what we're about here at the Robin, playing top current in demanders as well as classic oldies to you & to the dance floor whistling.gifthumbup.gif .

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING :- Due to unforseen circumstance's The Robin Hood Soul Night tonight will be held at Barnburaugh WMC, Fox Lane, Barnburaugh DN5 7ET.

The club is a fair size with a nice dance floor, ample seating & club bar price's. Tonight's venue is only 3 to 4 miles (less than 10 miutes) away fron The Robin, hope you can make it, we're hoping to be back at The Robin Hood next month.

For more info & directions contact me on :- 01302 726124 / 07905676181 or see our ad on the Events Calender (with full directions including detailed map). Keep checking this blog for more laughs, banter, info & updates. Don't forget we'll be bringing you more top DJ's & top nights here at The Robin Hood, Always The 3rd Saturday Of Every Month :lol::) .

Be in touch soon folks, cheers Woody :) .

Edited by Streight Up
  • Replies 24
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Elizabeth,

yeah you're right there, what a night last month :lol: . Any more Soul Worshipers had turned up we'd have had to sit em' on the roof that many came along last month :lol: . Aiming for more of the same this month with our two great guests Bernie & Al :thumbsup::lol: .

We're off to a better start this month already, being how you've managed to spell Bernie's name right :lol:laugh.gif:lol:.

Nice one Liz :lol: , keep in touch, Woody :D

Edited by Streight Up

Hi woody got the spelling off a flyer. Elizaberth :thumbsup:

Hello again Liz,

obviously it was'nt one of Dick's then :thumbsup:. Talking of flyers, over at the K G B in Sheffield last night (great night by the way :):no: ), Barry & all the K G B crew are coming over to the Robin this Saturday again, realy nice people :) . Me n Sue went to the Dayer at Stainfourth this after to see Ginger & Dave Parish (better than East Enders omnibus me thinks :no: ) for a couple of hours :yes: . Quite a bit of intrest in our flyers, few of our regular's were there & are making one, few new faces said they'd give it a try (hope we don't disappoint) so..... :yes:.

As i said keep an eye tis blog for more info & updates. See you Saturday Elizabeth ??? :thumbsup::yes: , Woody :thumbsup:

Edited by Streight Up

cant wait for this months throbin robin

the duckworths and dingles wil be there in force :D

what with my bestist pal Bernie dj,in. playin some top lancashire sounds ,,its gunna be a cracker :yes:

ps check his fookin passport though before you let him in hatsoff2.gif

Hi Barney,

no mate, we don't do passport checks at the Robin :thumbup: . These days we have people travling from all over the planet to come & see us.... thumbup.gif:):(

Top lads Bernie & Al :D :D , can't wait for them to do their stuff Saturday :D , see you, Ang & Team Tarn then pal, Woody king.gif

Hi Woody

Hopefully we'll manage a trip out your way this Saturday,

certainly enjoyed it the last tme we were there! :thumbsup:

Andy and Sheila

Hello Andy,

lookforward to seeing you & Sheila on Saturday, quite a few coming over from Sheffield again this time :thumbsup: . Glad you had a good time last month mate :D , hey nice to see you both at the KGB last week as well :thumbsup: .

See you in a couple of day's Andy, Woody :thumbup:

Hi Dave,

See you at the usual time mucker, I'm looking forward to another cracking night, it just keeps getting better

every month.

You're making me feel under dressed Dave, maybe I too should invest in a hat, hopefully one that will fit around my

massive crainium. What do you recon a panama maybe.? :hatsoff2: or more in keeping a dunces hat.

See everyone saturday...Chris.

Hi everbody,

due to unforseen circumstance's The Robin Hood Soul Night tonight will now be held at Barburaugh WMC, Fox Lane, Barnburaugh DN5 7ET (3 to 4 miles away from the Robin, less than 10 minutes) . The club is a fair size, with a nice dance floor, ample seating & cheap club bar prices. Some of our regulars'll remember we've actualy held soul nights there before, it's a crackin' venue. We're hoping to be back at the Robin Hood next month, hope to see you all tonight, Woody, Dick & Jonah

Edited by Streight Up
Guest Barry Holland

Ey up Dave,:thumbsup: hopefully coming over tonight with Nigel and Elaine. :lol: Not sure where club is, so going to check it out on google earth.:yes: See you later, if we don't get lost.:lol: Barry, KGB, KTF.:lol: :lol: :g:

Ey up Dave,:thumbsup: hopefully coming over tonight with Nigel and Elaine. :lol: Not sure where club is, so going to check it out on google earth.:yes: See you later, if we don't get lost.:lol: Barry, KGB, KTF.:lol: :lol: :g:

Hi Baz,

it's easy enough to find, go along the A 635 towards Doni, turn right at Hickleton crossroads, follow the road all the way to the end, by which time you're in Barnburaugh village. Go staight across the main road behind the church & keep to the left, we're abt 50 meters just round the corner. Makes sense to me anyway, hope to see you later pal, Dave

P.S. For Sat naver's don't forget the post codes DN5 7ET