northernmod

Used Flight Case For 200 Singles?

May sound a bit of a strange request I know, but I need a nice flight case mostly for storing records at home and for some "long spots" I do on a monthly night (have a 100 swan flight case but it's not enough).

No need for a new case (and not much money to spend on framed plastic and steel), so if anyone has a flight case/magma bag or something like this and wants to part with it....give me a shout! :D

Cheers!

May sound a bit of a strange request I know, but I need a nice flight case mostly for storing records at home and for some "long spots" I do on a monthly night (have a 100 swan flight case but it's not enough).

No need for a new case (and not much money to spend on framed plastic and steel), so if anyone has a flight case/magma bag or something like this and wants to part with it....give me a shout! :D

Cheers!

MyY garage is full of empty record boxes like that! Where abouts do you live, if anywhere near West Mids you're welcome to come and get one?

Pete unfortunately I live in Italy and the shipping cost rates are indeed one of the reasons that made me want to save a bit of money on the start price...If I have to pay 20 £ for shipping only, that's why I need to make the ends meet...:D

Unfortunately I don't think anyone could send one for £20, the metal ones are very heavy and even a wooden one must surely cost £40 to post...otherwise I'd have been happy to let you have one

(nobody else ask me, please, the offer was to our friend here)

Check out this seller on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/7-single-200-Swan-Flight-Case-record-box-Stucco-/180443517538?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Rack_Cases_MJ&hash=item2a03459262

Maybe you are looking for something cheaper, but you can probably still use item description to get an idea about shipping costs for record boxes in steel.

And speaking of record boxes, look what I found when searching for "record box northern soul" on youtube:

Check out this seller on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item2a03459262

Maybe you are looking for something cheaper, but you can probably still use item description to get an idea about shipping costs for record boxes in steel.

And speaking of record boxes, look what I found when searching for "record box northern soul" on youtube:

Wow them's cheap even with post.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.