Used Flight Case For 200 Singles?

Guest northernmod

Guest northernmod

May sound a bit of a strange request I know, but I need a nice flight case mostly for storing records at home and for some "long spots" I do on a monthly night (have a 100 swan flight case but it's not enough).

No need for a new case (and not much money to spend on framed plastic and steel), so if anyone has a flight case/magma bag or something like this and wants to part with it....give me a shout! :D

Cheers!

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

May sound a bit of a strange request I know, but I need a nice flight case mostly for storing records at home and for some "long spots" I do on a monthly night (have a 100 swan flight case but it's not enough).

No need for a new case (and not much money to spend on framed plastic and steel), so if anyone has a flight case/magma bag or something like this and wants to part with it....give me a shout! :D

Cheers!

MyY garage is full of empty record boxes like that! Where abouts do you live, if anywhere near West Mids you're welcome to come and get one?

Social source share

Guest northernmod

Pete unfortunately I live in Italy and the shipping cost rates are indeed one of the reasons that made me want to save a bit of money on the start price...If I have to pay 20 £ for shipping only, that's why I need to make the ends meet...:D

Social source share

Pete unfortunately I live in Italy and the shipping cost rates are indeed one of the reasons that made me want to save a bit of money on the start price...If I have to pay 20 £ for shipping only, that's why I need to make the ends meet...:D

Unfortunately I don't think anyone could send one for £20, the metal ones are very heavy and even a wooden one must surely cost £40 to post...otherwise I'd have been happy to let you have one

(nobody else ask me, please, the offer was to our friend here)

Social source share

Check out this seller on Ebay: https://cgi.ebay.com/7-single-200-Swan-Flight-Case-record-box-Stucco-/180443517538?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Rack_Cases_MJ&hash=item2a03459262

Maybe you are looking for something cheaper, but you can probably still use item description to get an idea about shipping costs for record boxes in steel.

And speaking of record boxes, look what I found when searching for "record box northern soul" on youtube:

Social source share

Check out this seller on Ebay: https://cgi.ebay.com/...=item2a03459262

Maybe you are looking for something cheaper, but you can probably still use item description to get an idea about shipping costs for record boxes in steel.

And speaking of record boxes, look what I found when searching for "record box northern soul" on youtube:

Wow them's cheap even with post.

Social source share

Guest northernmod

Thanks everybody, I think I'll sort things out with the flight case linked by Preben (22 £ shipping to italy, nice); somebody also offered me 300 capacity cases but they're too heavy to carry around, anyway thanks! thumbsup.gif

Social source share