HARRY CROSBY

Crescent Soul Club 12/3/2011 York

post-9749-0-82759400-1297113769_thumb.jp

First one of the new year, after our long lay off. Special guest dj yorks own "SWISH"

As per usual ACROSS THE BOARD MUSIC POLICY, 60`S OLDIES, MODERN, UNDERPLAYED.

Something for everyone

LARGE WOODEN DANCEFLOOR, LARGE CAR PARK, CHEAP BAR. BRAND NEW SOUND SYSTEM

FOR DIRECTION.........https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?app=calendar&module=calendar&cal_id=1&do=showevent&event_id=16326

WEBSITE...................http://yorksoultrain.webs.com/

:wave::hatsoff2:

Edited by SONBERT

Looking 4 ward to this----too long since we had a night in York,Some ones birthday as well to celebrate,will be ace to see Swish(AKA Robert from the shop) playing the turntables --as well as recordsLOL!!!

bfn

T.C

Looking 4 ward to this----too long since we had a night in York,Some ones birthday as well to celebrate,will be ace to see Swish(AKA Robert from the shop) playing the turntables --as well as recordsLOL!!!

bfn

T.C

Spoke to Swish on the phone the other day, he`s looking forward to it, as for someones birthday Shhhhhhhhh don`t tell everyone :ohmy::shades:

BTW Harry --great flyer,have you any idea what time Chris Clark and Thelma Houston are on stage, will they be in the Bay Horse before hand?

T.C.

think they'll be struggling with earl van dyke, he's been dead since 1992

BTW Harry --great flyer,have you any idea what time Chris Clark and Thelma Houston are on stage, will they be in the Bay Horse before hand?

T.C.

Funnily enough tony, there is a regular at the Crescent called Chris Clark, unfortunatly its Christopher sad.gif:(

Hi Harry

Looking forward to seeing my old mate Swish behind the decks and his special of rendition of Queen of fools (l.o.l)

But seriously Swish is a top guy from the good old days

Keep the Faith

Hi Harry

Looking forward to seeing my old mate Swish behind the decks and his special of rendition of Queen of fools (l.o.l)

But seriously Swish is a top guy from the good old days

Keep the Faith

Hi stu, long time no see, yeh looking forward to hearing Swish behind the decks again thumbsup.gif

Harry ,just heard from Earl Van Dyke---due to unforseen circumstances ,he can,t make it on the 12 th but he,s sending Shorty Long along instead.It shud be a great night,BTW havent heard from Swish(aka Robert from the Shop) on here for a while, is he away?

C.U on Sat afternoon

T.C.

hello Mr Harry, I am hoping to come along to this northern soul night in Yorkyes.gif and a little bird told me it's your birthday so I can't miss thatsmile.gif

Love your Auntie Rosemary, baker of buns and puddingslaugh.gif

hello Mr Harry, I am hoping to come along to this northern soul night in York :thumbsup: and a little bird told me it's your birthday so I can't miss thatsmile.gif

Love your Auntie Rosemary, baker of buns and puddingslaugh.gif

Oh thats Fantastic news Rosemary, really looking forward to seeing you. My favourite AUNTY yes.gif

Hey up H+D sorry gonna miss this one but the usual yearly pilgrimage to sunny north Wales this wknd,hope all goes well mate sure it will.....:lol:

Edited by DALE

hi all been a big gap this time so plenty to catch up on

i will try not to be drunk when djing this time harry lol even

though its your birthday ill need to be sober to help you carry

all your prezzies lol

not long now Harry and Di yes.gif

The Wyke Neighbourhood Soul Bus is all organised, being picked up at 5.15 but I wont be on a train or out of mi brainlaugh.gif

Looking forward to seeing you both again, and helping Mr H celebrate his birthday.......

xxx

hope you have as good a time celebrating your birthday as I did last weekend Harry, I know this will be a stonking night.thumbsup.gif

Cheers Geese, looking forward to it, been a long time since our last one, october last year, one bonus is got loads of new stuff to play. Looking forward to you & jez guesting for us in october -REGARDS H :lol:

post-9749-0-03127300-1299916422_thumb.jp Soundcheck done, records sorted, lift off at 11.30 am down to the land of milk & honey to see me old mam, and get fed probably, see you all tonight. Heres the flyer for the next one in MAY-------------------thumbsup.gif

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.