Spencer Wiggins - I'm At The Breaking Point - Kent Select 45

Steve Plumb

Spencer Wiggins - I'm at the breaking point - Kent Select 45

Absolutely fantastic Crossover/Northern Soul dancer from 1969. Found in the Fame vaults in April 2010 this has got to be one of THE most significant discoveries for decades! If you buy only one 45 in 2011 make it this one!

b/w

Make me yours

Another unreleased cut and this time it's a 'more than acceptable' version of the Bettye Swann classic! neat finger snapper AND those brilliant vocals!

PLUS

Willie Bollinger - I won't have to cry no more - Kent Select 45

Another winner from Kent! Sublime early 70's unreleased smooth Southern Soul swayer that has been caressing the connoisseur dance floors! Finally out on 45!

b/w

Willie Walker - Run around

Another unreleased cut and arguably better than the top side??? Smooth as silk and as soulful as you like making this a double sider to be proud of for Kent Records!

SEE HEAR AND BUY THESE MAGNIFICENT 45'S FOR £10 each from www.soulmusic.co.uk

PLUS

SOULMUSIC.CO.UK - SITE UPDATE

Just another quick note to let you know that apart form the TWO 45's above, another batch of Northern & Modern Soul 45's have been added to the site!

AT THE MOMENT WE ARE UPDATING THE SITE EVERY DAY WITH SOME RECORDS ONLY MAKING IT ONTO THE SITE FOR LITERALLY HOURS BEFORE BEING BOUGHT AND DISAPPEARING FOREVER!

There are LOADS of brilliant 45's spread ALL OVER the site!

PLEASE don't think that the only new 45's are on the 'Just Arrived' page? We add 45's to ALL parts of the site ALL the time and we are constantly reviewing & tweaking prices as we strive to give the BEST value for money ANYWHERE on the internet! In fact this week we have added a new page of 45's imaginatively titled 'Second Page Focus' so again, worth a look!

Spend a little time on www.soulmusic.co.uk and you never know what you'll come out with!

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now