Northern Soul UK

'nike' Northern Ad'

not sure of your piont here mate there's nowt on yer post, but the one I know is Dee Edwards- Why cant there be love on bump shop.

there's a link to the video of the new 'Nike' ad', it uses the 'Human Beinz - Nobody but me'. can you not see it? I can on my pc?

Prefer the original (as a good soulboy/girl should?) of "Nobody But Me" by the Isley Brothers. More raucous, soulful etc

Edited by shuggie61

there's a link to the video of the new 'Nike' ad', it uses the 'Human Beinz - Nobody but me'. can you not see it? I can on my pc?

Appologies matey twas blocked, where I was veiwing it earlier, Seen it now thanks.

Prefer the original (as a good soulboy/girl should?) of "Nobody But Me" by the Isley Brothers. More raucous, soulful etc

And crap laugh.gif give me the human beinz any day of the week biggrin.gif

I've neve been a huge fan of the song. And the video isn't anything new (or specially good) either. Compared to the Adidas one is crap.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.