Greatstone Soul Club - Sat. 19 Th February - ' Always 3Rd Saturday Of The Month'

The Greatstone Soul Club Presents - A NIGHT OF 100% ORIGINAL, QUALITY SOUL MUSIC

Rare 6ts Soul, R & B, Northern & Crossover SATURDAY 19th FEBRUARY , and always 'Every Third Saturday Of The Month'

The Night Runs From 8.00pm til 2.00am

Tax £4.00 otd. Includes Buffet SPECIAL GUEST Dj's STEVE GREEN , EZZIE BROWN , LIAM QUINN , STEVIE Z ,TONY JACKSON , MARK BAILDON , PAUL HAVEKIN , BUDGIE

Well what a fabulous night we had in January, a packer, with Mace playing a great spot, really enjoyed the night, maybe a little too much ! How do we follow that one? Not too worried as we have two of Gloucesters finest collectors/ Dj's gracing our decks. Steve Green making a long overdue return to dazzle us with some big ticket and lesser known quality soul tunes, Ably accompanied by the quiet man and best kept secret Ezzie Brown, who has some corking tunes in his box, and I know he's really up for this big time. Breaking news - Liam birthday boy Quinn is added to the Dj rosta. Liam played some nice stuff last time, look forward to Dr Q's contribution. All in all somthing for everyone, can't wait.... a few new ones to play from me as well!

The Greatstone Hotel

The A56 Chester Road, Stretford,

Manchester M32 ORN ( 5 mins from Jnt. 7 M60, 2Mins. from MUFC )

More Info Tony greatstonesoul@googlemail.com

Mark markbaildon@bowdoncheshire.freeserve.co.uk

Rooms Available-Hotel

Edited by Tony Jackson
  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Will be at this one for sure,our first last time awsome tunage......cenco I.j.Harris........please....pretty please.:)

Edited by Dale

Really looking forward to this month 3 guests will have to do a bit of sqeezing with the times :lol:

Dj Times for the night, lets see how these hold up.

8.00 till 9.00 Tony, Paul, Mark, i dont know someone will be on :thumbsup:

9.00 till 10.00 Budgie

10.00 till 11.15 Mark and Liam

11.15 till 12.00 Ezzie

12.00 till 12.45 Steve Green

12.45 till 2.00 Tony and Paul

Mark

Edited by mark.b

Hi all just got back from working away so not had chance to post but i am looking forward to hearing Steve and Liam play again at the Greatstone and the newbie Ezzie. Also very much looking forward to hearing the Latintones played for the firsty time, if no-ones heard it your in for a treat.See you all Saturday for what is looking like a night not to miss Paul.

me ....quiet??????????? :) .....................looking forward to playing the latintones for paul., cheers ez :no:

I wasn't on about the decibels exuding from your gob Ez, we all know you're a noisy git :D .....I was talking about the quiet way you went about collecting and playing quality soul and R&B records :thumbsup: ....see you at Lowton friday?

Guest soul widow

Where else can you put in a request for extra alcohol and it be arranged so quickly!!

That's what I love about greatstone.

Oh and the people and music lol

thick heads all round

x x x

not sure i know les , but looks like he has some real friends to help him out during this difficult time,:yes: and looking forward to playing them some tunes , and hoping they approve of them , cheers , ez :thumbsup:

Ez....If Les makes it tomorrow night I'll introduce you mate,he's a great bloke....hope you've got your records sorted mate, really looking forward to your's and Steve's spot's thumbsup.gif

Tony O....if you read this mate....there's a spare room at our's if you and Rose fancy having a few beers on Saturday, no problem....

Roll on tomorrow night,,,,,,,Tony