A1 Soul Modern & Crossover Grantham Squash Club

A1 SOUL GRANTHAM SQUASH CLUB

HARLAXTON ROAD

GRANTHAM

LINCS NG31 7JX

Saturday 26th February 2011 8pm -1am £5otd

Playing Crossover & modern in a great venue for a modern night, superb seating area, wooden dance floor, very reasonable bar prices, large car park(cctv)

Residents Sam Evans, Andy Baskett & Barry Cooper with guest MARK GODDARD (Soul Purpose & Stomp Radio)

Look forward to seeing you there.

tel 07768 216549 or 02476 745647

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 28
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone who is travelling from the Nottingham area to the Squash Club the A52 will be closed on Saturday night at Elton from 8pm until 6am.

Unless you know your way around the Vale of Belvoir villages then best use the A46/A1 or the A607.

Thought it best for those who came from that way to know, better prepared and all that.

Playing crossover and Modern at a great venue see you Saturday.

Barry

Hi Paul & Ann Look forward to seeing you again the last time was New Years Day, the music policy is the same as before at A1 Soul, hope you got a good B&B in Grantham.

Barry

Hi Paul & Ann Look forward to seeing you again the last time was New Years Day, the music policy is the same as before at A1 Soul, hope you got a good B&B in Grantham.

Barry

I know its not quite my club colours but we've gone for the Red House. Can only judge it on what we find. Do you know anywhere close where we can get some good pub grub at a reasonable price. Any advice will be appreciated. Cheers Paul

I know its not quite my club colours but we've gone for the Red House. Can only judge it on what we find. Do you know anywhere close where we can get some good pub grub at a reasonable price. Any advice will be appreciated. Cheers Paul

Paul there is a Pub/Resturant a couple of miles away on the A52 called "The Gap" carvery for £3.59 it's ok we go quite a bit. Good name for the B&B laugh.gif

See ya Saturday

Crossover - that would be music of a slightly lower tempo - you the kind that is easier to dance to and stops you aching the following day. wink.gif

See you there Saturday Barry and Sam (remind Andy about the pics and that track Sam can you - ta very much - oh and cookies would be nice!)

:thumbsup: Andy i've made a note about the cd and pics see you saturday oh and cookies :yes: see you saturday soulfun and love Sam

TRY THE ATRIUM ON THE HIGH STREET ABOUT 5 MIN WALK FROM THE RED HOUSE 2 FOR 1 ON MOST MEALS

MICK JAY

Ok Anybody in particular you could recommend?

Hi Paul

Thats easy, try Mick Jay on here, he is the one that recommended the Atrium,he runs a taxi firm, but don't book Sam she'll get you lost :thumbsup::lol:

Barry