soulmac

Marshall Donovan Broomfield: Since I Found My Baby

Marshall Donovan Broomfield - Since I Found My Baby

This was on John Manships auction a couple of weeks back, anyone know the final price.

Thanks,

soulmac,

£250/£300 Seems to be about right currently. has gone for £500+ but like a lot of tunes seems to have fallen back (economy? demand? etc)

Great record tho IMO.

and also inferior to the cornelius bros on UA lol at only a tenner

dave

and also inferior to the cornelius bros on UA lol at only a tenner

dave

I find the two versions to be too different for comparison (and I think both are great!)

I find the two versions to be too different for comparison (and I think both are great!)

really!!!!!! i know what you mean but there obviously the same song with marshall donovan being faster but weaker but still good nontheless. only point i try to make is cornelius £250 cheaper bud

dave

£250/£300 Seems to be about right currently. has gone for £500+ but like a lot of tunes seems to have fallen back (economy? demand? etc)

Great record tho IMO.

or maybe fallen back to what it is actually worth, is it really £300 rare? I know of many rarer records that don't fetch £300.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.