Benji

Value For Two Uk Demos?

I'm going to put the following two records up for sale but I'm not sure about fair prices for them.

Artistics - Hope we have/I'm gonna miss you - UK Coral Demo (~50??)

Tommy G & The Charms - I know what I want - UK London Demo (~60/70?)

both in great nick, at least EX, clean labels.

My estimates in brackets. What do you think? Overpriced, fair or bargain priced?

TIA

Benji

Don't Know if this helps you Guide price for mint is Artistics £100 so I guess you're about right on price And The Other Tommy G Is Booking At £30 mint Make of that what you will!! Atb John.:shades:

:yes: HI THERE.. SADLY THE AUTISTICS CLASSIC 2 SIDER AS A BLUE DEMO SHOULD BE UP THERE, SADLY I AGREE WITH THE VALUES, THIS IS WHY I PREFER TO SWAP RATHER THAN F**K ABOUT WITH SOMMELIERS VALUE, I AM SURE THAT IT'S HIGHER & HIGHER THATS THE HARD ONE AND THEN THE CLASSIC WHO WHO SONG, IF YOU WANT TO SWAP OR TRADE LET ME KNOW BY PM, :lol: CHEERS DAVE, PS PETE SMITH OR TED MASSEY ALWAYS SEEM TO NO VALUES, RARE DOES NOT = VALUE??

Both records are now up for sale with fair prices (IMHO), Artistics @70, Tommy G @ 45, both incl 'signed for' post worldwide.

Would prefer cash but if anyone's up for trading against any Ska/Early Reggae discs from my wants list feel free to contact me any time.

John,

thanks a lot :yes:

Just realized I mixed up my estimations, meant to say that artistics is 60/70 and Tommy G & Charms is about 50.

Hi, I Kinda Figured You Had Done That!! But Close On Both Counts Hope You Get A deal Done. Atb John. :lol:

John,

I guess my prices were fair: Artistics already sold and looks like Tommy G will be leaving these premises too.

Hi Benji, You Now Know What To Do With Your Sales In Future!! :wave: Start A Price Post!! :huh: Job Done. :yes: Atb John. :thumbsup:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

• 2 posts
    • 210 reads
    • eamonn
    • 19 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 361 reads
    • Raresoul45s
    • 18 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 100 reads
    • Sacha
    • 17 May 2018
    • 7 posts
    • 569 reads
    • jayboy
    • 16 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 404 reads
    • Raresoul45s
    • 09 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 432 reads
    • Raresoul45s
    • 07 May 2018
    • 3 posts
    • 604 reads
    • Jimmy Mac
    • 01 May 2018

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.