R & B RECORDS - ROGER BANKS

16 PIERIS DRIVE, BARTON GREEN, NOTTINGHAM NG11 8SR

TEL/FAX: 0115 921 2549 or (Mobile) 07966 416 455

POSTAGE/INSURANCE RATES

SINGLES: - £1.00 for first, then 50p for each additional item

RECORDED DELIVERY - Add 90p to usual postage rates

SPECIAL DELIVERY - Add £6.00/£250.00 Compensation or £7.00/£1,000

PAYMENT VIA CASH, POSTAL ORDER, CHEQUE OR PAYPAL GIFT

New titles in stock & best sellers back in stock, £11.50 each + P & P, Double CD's £15.50 + P & P

CD1

Swamp Dog - It's All Good - A Singles Collection 1963 - 1989 (CDKEND346) - Significant A's and B's plus a few nice surprises from 25 years of uniquely creative music making, also as Little Jerry Williams, includes If You Ask Me (Because I Love You), Baby You're My Everything, I'm The Lover Man, Baby Bunny (Sugar Honey), The Other Man, I'm In The Danger Zone, Oh Lord What Are You Doing To Me & more

CD2

I'll Do Anything - The Doris Troy Anthology 1960 - 1996 (CDKEND344) - The first ever career spanning anthology of one of soul music's most revered female stars, "Mama Soul" to her friends and fans, features 7 tracks new to CD plus an unissued title, includes Just One Look, Ain't That Cute, Face Up To The Truth, What'cha Gonna Do About It & more

CD3

Sweet Inspiration - The Songs of Dan Penn & Spooner Oldham (CDCHD1284) - An awe inspiring master class in the art of songwriting from two fabled sons of America's deep south, tracks performed by Solomon Burke, Arthur Alexander, Charlie Rich, Irma Thomas, James Carr, Barbara Lynn, Tony Joe White, The Box Tops & more

CD4

Willie Mitchell - Original Memphis Rhythm & Blues 1958 - 1961 (STCD26) - 29 tracks, includes Rag Mop, One Minit Julep, Stroll, Tell It To Me baby, The Crawl, Hokin', Bongo Beat, Eternity, I've Got A Right To Cry, Thirty Five Thirty & more

CD5

Al King & Arthur K Adams Together - The Complete Modern & Kent Sessions (CDCHD1292) Top quality late 60's West coast blues and bluesoul from two acknowledged masters of the genre includes Al King - Ain't Givin' Up Nothin', It's Getting Late, The World Needs Love, Without A Warning, Arthur K Adams - Gimme Some Of Your Lovin', I Need You, Let Your Hair Down, You Make Me Cry & more

CD6

John Gary Williams (CDBGPM225) - Classic Memphis soul from the former Mad Lads man. A sought after album from 1973 full to the brim with great tracks plus two bonus titles includes I See Hope, Loving You (It Ain't Easy), Ask The Lonely, Open Your Heart (And Let Love Come In), The Whole Damm World Is Going Crazy & more **Only £8.50 **

CD7

The Minits - Follow Your Heart - The Sound Of Memphis Recordings (BDKENM343) - The beautiful Memphis sound of the Minits, female soul of the highest quality which will entrance fans of Ann Peebles and Denise LaSalle gathered together for the first time includes Love Letters (That's All That's Left Of You), If You Don't Like My Apples (Don't Shake M Tree), Hook Lone & Sinker, Natural Reaction, Steppin' Stone, Pullin' & more

CD8

The Message - Soul, Funk & Jazzy Grooves from Mainstream Records (CDBGPD223) - Blistering soul, fatback and beat laden jazz from mainstream records, includes Blue Mitchell - The Message, The Delegates - Funky Butt, Bobby Shad & The Bad Men - I Want You Back, Charles Kynard - So Much Trouble In My Mind, Linda Perry & Soul Express - I Need Someone, Sarah Vaughan - Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) & more

CD9

The Gospel Truth - The Gospel Soul & Funk of Stax Records (CBGPD222) - Stax's 70's Gospel label was a potent mix of god's words and the devil's beats, the sound of Memphis making amends with the lord, includes The Marrion Gaines Singers - Do Your Thing, Jacqui Verdell - We're Gonna Have A Good Time, Staple Singers - Brand New Day, Joshie Jo Armstead - I Got The Vibes, The Rance Allen Group - (There's Gonna Be A) Showdown, Louise McCord - Better Get A Move On & more

CD10

Deep Shadows - The Best of Kent Ballads (CDKEND342) - 24 stunning soul ballads some revisited, some reappraised and some revelations, all are remarkable includes The Charmels - I've Done It Again, The Hesitations - Gotta Find A Way, Phillip Mitchell - There's Another In My Life, the Paramount Four - You Must Leave Her Because You Love Her, Jaibi - You Got Me, Ray Pollard - No More Like Me, Garland Green - Sweet Loving Woman & more

CD11

Jimmy Hughes - Something Extra Special - The Complete Volt Recordings 1968 - 1971 (CDKEND341) - All this Alabama soul man's Volt recordings: the original something Special album from 1969, singles and a dozen unissued tracks, includes Chains Of Love, I'm Not Ashamed To Beg Or Plead, What Side Of The Door, Did You Forget, I Want You So Bad, It Just Ain't Enough, You Got The Power & more

CD12

Remember Me Baby - Cameo Parkway Vocal Groups Vol. 1 (CDCHD1272) - The cream of the fantastic vocal groups who recorded for Cameo Parkway. All but 3 tracks (The Rays & The Roomates) are from the original tapes. All, bar one, are new to CD, with two previously unissued finds, includes Rick & The Masters - Let It Please Be You, The Sequins - The Mountains, Rick & The Masters - I Don't Want Your Love, The Impacs - Tears In My Heart, The Tymes - Did You Ever Get My Letter, The Skyliners - Everyone But You, The Expressions - To Cry & more

CD13

Northern Soul's Classiest Rarities Vol. 4 (CDKEND338) - Rare & beautiful Northern Soul music with the beat to move your feet, includes The Antellects - Love Slave, The Tiarras - Love's Made A connection, Troy Dodds - Try My Love, Jesse James - Are You Gonna Leave Me, Lord Luther - My Mistake, Wendell Watts - Kiss A Good Thing Goodbye, the Inconquerables - For Your Love & more

CD14

Alice Clark - The Complete Studio Recordings 1968 - 1972 (CDBGPD216) - Alice Clark's all time classic and highly collectable LP with bonus unissued tracks and sought after late 60's singles, includes You Hit Me (Right Where It Hurt Me), Don't You Care, Charms Of The Arms Of Love, Maybe This Time, Never Did I Stop Loving You, Heaven's Will (Must Be Obeyed), Hard Hard Promises & more

CD15

Spencer Wiggins - Feed The Flame - The Fame & XL Recordings (CDKEND340) - Kent compete its round up of Spencer Wiggins secular career with his Fame & Sounds Of Memphis recordings, includes I'm At the Breaking Point, This Love Is Gonna Be True, You're My Kind Of Woman, Love Works That Way, Feed The Flame, Love Attack, Hit & Run & more

CD16

The London American Label Year By Year 1962 (CDCHD1265) - 1962 as documented by the releases of the UK's most famous source for US rock 'n' roll, pop & R & B, includes The Coasters - (Ain't That) Just Like Me, Ernie K-Doe - A Certain Girl, The Drifters - Stranger On The Shore, Ben E King - Ecstasy, Charlie Rich - Just A Little Bit Sweet

CD17

The London American Label Year By Year 1959 (CDCHD1285) - 1959 as documented by the releases of the UK's most famous source for US rock 'n' roll, pop & R & B, includes Fats Domino - I'm Ready, Della Reese - Sermonette, Clyde McPhatter - You Went Back On Your Word, Sammy Turner - Sweet Annie Laurie, Ruth Brown - I Don't Know, LaVern Baker - So High So Low & more

CD18

Tiny Topsy & Lula Reed - Just A Little Bit - Federals Queens 0f New Breed R & B (CDLUX003) The complete Federal recordings of two of the New Breed R & B scene's most cherished female performers of the late 50's and early 60's, almost all tracks new to CD, includes Tiny Topsy - Miss You So, Just A Little Bit, Come On Come On Come On, You Shocked Me, Lula Reed - Puddentane, Baby Baby, Say Hey Pretty Baby, & more £16.00

CD19

Vicki Anderson - Wide Awake In A Dream (BGPG208) - Early messages from a soul sister, Vicki Anderson's pre-fink single, includes My Man, I Won't Be Back, Wide Awake In A Dream, Nobody Cares, Tears Of Joy, Here Is My Everything, Don't Play That Song & more

CD20

Freddie Hughes - Send My Baby Back (CDKEND337) - The superb voice of Freddie Hughes showcased on the first legitimate reissue of his classic 1968 album, Includes title track, We Gotta Keep On, I Gotta Keep My Bluff In, Where's My Baby, My Baby Came Back, Let Our Love Go On, Dhe's Coming Back & more

CD21

Steppin' Stone 0 The XL & Sounds Of Memphis Story Vol. 3 (CDKEND339) - Rare and previously unreleased performances taken from the vaults of Sounds Of Memphis, includes William Bollinger - I Won't Have To Cry No More, The Minits - Hook Line & Sinker, George Jackson - How Can I Get Next To You, Dan Greer - You're Slipping Away , The Jacksonians - Sparkle Eyes & more

CD22

The Satintones Sing - The Complete Tamla and Motown Singles (CDLUX002) - The complete singles from the company's first male group, limited edition of 3000, includes Motor City, My Beloved, Sugar Daddy, Tomorrow & Always, Angel, You Cast A Spell On me, Your Sweet Love & more £16.00

CD23

The Bobby Sheen Anthology 1958 - 1975 (CDCHD1257) - A career spanning anthology of this soul hero's greatest recordings, includes Dr Love, I May Not Be What You Want, Sweet Sweet Love, Something New To Do, My Shoes Keep Walking Back To You, The Shelter Of Your Arms, Come On & Love Me & more

CD24

The Goldwax Story Vol. 3 (CDKEND335) - The final chapter in the ultimate Memphis soul story, includes Lee Shot Williams - You Hurt Me So Good, Unknown - Let The Best Man Win, The Ovations - I'm Living Good, The Merits - Arabian Jerk, Ivory Joe Hunter - I Can make You Happy, Spencer Wiggins - The Kind Of Woman That's Hard To Get & more

CD25

Double Cookin' Classic Northern Soul Instrumentals (CDKEND336) Two dozen wordless Northern Soul wonders for dancers who like to sing as they stomp, 24 tracks, includes The Checkerboard Squares - Double Cookin', The San Remo Golden Strings - Festival Time, The Sounds Of Lane - Tracks To Your Mind, Jimmy Conwell - Cigarette Ashes, Just Brothers - Sliced Tomatoes, The Camp - Marching, Earl Wright & His Orchestra - Thumb A Ride & more

CD26

Van McCoy Songbook - The Sweetest Feeling 1962 - 1973 (CDKEND334) A well earned overview of the early career of one of the finest songwriters of soul's golden era, 24 tracks, includes Erma Franklin - I Get The Sweetest Feeling, The Spellbinders - For You, Betty Everett - Getting Mighty Crowded, Barbara Lewis - Baby I'm Yours, Little Esther Phillips - Some Things You Never Get Used To, Gladys Knight & The Pips - Stop & Get A Hold Of Yourself, Nancy Wilson - Where Does That Leave Me & more

CD27

Lou Johnson - Incomparable Soul Vocalist (CDKEND333) Lou Johnson possessed one of the most emotive voices of all time and at Big Top in the mid 60's he created soul music of unsurpassed beauty, 25 tracks, includes Reach Out For Me, The Panic Is On, No Other Guy, Unsatisfied, (There's) Always Something There To Remind Me, If I never Get To Love You, Walk On By & more

CD28

Jimmy Hughes - Why Not Tonight The Fame Recordings Vol. 2 (CDKEND331) The later Fame recordings of the pioneering & influential Alabama soul man. His second album complete plus bonus tracks including 3 previously unissued masters, 21 tracks, includes Neighbour Neighbour, It's a Good Thing, I'm The Loving Physician, Don't Lose Your Good Thing, Hi Heel Sneakers, It Ain't What You Got & more

CD29

Westbound Detroit Northern Soul Various Artists (CDKEND332) - 26 tracks, includes Unique Blend - Gonna Spread The News, Detroit Emeralds - Holding On, Eddie Hill - I'm So thankful, Houston Outlaws - Ain't No Telling, Funkadelic - Can't Shake It Loose, Unique Blend - Yes I'm In Love, The Magictones - I'm Slowly Moulding, Emanuel Laskey - Never My Love & more

CD30

The Bert Berns Story Mr Success Vol. 2 1964 - 1967 Various Artists (CDCHD1251) - 26 tracks, includes Wilson Pickett - Come Home Baby, Garnet Mimms - It Was Easier To Hurt Her, Larry Hale - In Front Of Her House, Kenny Hamber - Show Me Your Money, Ben E King - Cry No More, Patti LaBelle & The Bluebelles - You Forgot How To Love, Roy C - Gone Gone, Don Varner - Mojo Mama & more

CD31

The London American Label Year By Year 1961 Various Artists (CDCHD1249) - 28 tracks, includes Ben E King - Spanish Harlem, Solomon Burke - Just Out Of Reach (Of My Two Open Arms), The Coasters - Wait A Minute, Timi Yuro - Hurt, Eddie Hodges - Ain't Gonna Wash For A Week, The Drifters - Sweets For My Sweet, Fats Domino - What A Party, The Mar-Keys - Morning After & more

CD32

The Complete Goldwax Singles Vol. 3 1967 - 1970 Various Artists (CDCH2-1248) - Double CD set £15.50, the last of 3 volumes, 56 tracks, includes Percy Millem - She's About A Mover, Ivory Joe Hunter - From The First Time We Met, Timmy Thomas - Whole Lot Of Shakin' Going On, Wee Willie Walker - There Goes My Used To Be, James Carr - Stronger Than Love, The Five C's - If You're Looking For A Man, Ben Atkins & The Nomads - Love Is A Beautiful Thing, Willie Walker - A Lucky Loser, Spencer Wiggins - Soul City USA, The Ovations - Rockin' Chair, William Morgan & The C's - You've Gotta Be Different, Percy Millem - I'm Crying Over You & more

CD33

George Jackson In Memphis 1972 - 77 The Sounds Of Memphis & XL Recordings (CDKEND329) - The singer songwriter & soul hero during his mid 70's purple patch at sounds of Memphis, 21 tracks includes Things Are Getting Better, If You Never See Me, How Can I Get Next To You, Walking The City Streets, Take Your Love & Go & more

CD34

Joe Simon Soul For The Dancefloor (CDKEND330) - The best modern soul dancers from one of the 70's biggest & best acts, 24 tracks includes In My Baby's Arms, Power Of Love, The Best Time Of My Life, Talk Don't Bother Me, Step By Step, Deeper Than Love & more

CD35

Birth Of Soul Special Chicago Edition (CDKEND322) -The first in a special Birth Of Soul series that digs deeper into the formative years of soul music. Two dozen classics of early Chicago soul, 23 new to Kent CD, includes Jerry Butler & The Impressions - For Your Precious Love, Major Lance - I've Got A Girl, Phyllis, Jerry Butler - Isle Of Sirens, Jan Bradley - Behind The Curtains, Wade Flemons - At The Party, The Chanteurs - You've Got A Great Love, Gerald Sims & The Daylighters - Cool Breeze, Gee Chandler - Think Nothing About It & more

CD36

Carnival Northern Soul (CDKEND327) - The delightfully danceable tracks from New Jersey's No. 1 indie 60's label, 26 tracks featuring The Topics, Phil Terrell, The Lovettes, Norma Jenkins, The Metrics, The Pretenders, The Manhattans, Lee Williams & The Cymbals and Vick & John - previously unissued gem

CD37

Luther Ingram - Let's Steal Away To The Hideaway/Do You Love Somebody (CDKEND328) - The final instalment of Kent's comprehensive reissue of Luther Ingram's Ko Ko catalogue pairs his last two albums for the label. Recorded in Muscle Shoals, with the same core line-up of musicians who had appeared on Luther's earlier Ko Ko releases, they collectively represent something of a last hurrah for quality Southern soul.

CD38

Brenda Holloway - The Early Years Rare Recordings 1962 - 1963 (CDCHD1241) - The Complete pre-fame sides of one of the most gifted female vocalists ever to record for Motown, featuring solo singles, duets, newly discovered unissued titles, 22 tracks, includes Constant Love, Suddenly, I Never Knew You Looked So Good Until I Quit You, I Ain't Gonna Take You Back, Gonna Make You Mine, Candy & more

CD39

GWP NYC.TLC Vol. 2 CDKEND326) - The final episode in the GWP story of mid to late 60's soul. Brilliant New York productions and arrangements from Larry Banks, George Kerr, Ed Bland & Teacho Wilshire featuring exquisite ballads and glorious dancers, 24 tracks featuring The Devonnes, Debbie Taylor, The Persians, Lilly Fields, Larry Banks, The Hesitations, Alice Clark & more

CD40

Aretha Franklin - Just A Matter Of Time (CDKEND325) - 24 of Aretha's most under rated soul sides from her pre Atlantic years, including two previously unissued sides, includes Rough Lover, One Room Paradise, Two Sides Of Love, I Can't Wait Until I See My Baby's Face, Tighten Up Your Tie Button Up Your Jacket (Make It For The Door & more

CD41

Jimmy Hughes Steal Away - The Early Fame Recordings (CDKEND324)The early recordings of the pioneering and influential Alabama soul man. His Vee-Jay album complete, plus non-album singles & four previously unissued masters, 22 tracks, includes Lovely Ladies, Neighbour Neighbour, Steal Away, Try Me, I'm Getting Better, My Loving Time, You Really Know How To Hurt A Guy, Have You Done Got Over Me, Girl You Belong Here With Me & more

CD42

Erma Franklin Piece Of Her Heart - The Epic and Shout Years (Shout50) - This CD presents for the first time a comprehensive collection of tracks released on both Epic & Shout reflecting the full range of Erma's musical talent in a fine showcase of soul & blues performances, 26 tracks, includes Big Boss Man, Don't Catch The Dogs Bone, Open Up Your Soul, Don't Have The Right To Cry, What Kind Of Girl (Do You Think I Am), Have You Ever Had The Blues, I Don't Want No Mama's Boy, Abracadabra & more ONLY £10.00

CD43

The 100 Club Anniversary Singles 6T's 1979 - 2009 (CDKEND323) - For 30 joyous years the soulful 100 Club regulars have been treated to a very special record at the anniversary dance, here are the best 24, includes Melba Moore - The Magic Touch, The Platters - Not My Girl, Peggy Woods - Love Is Gonna Get You, Chuck Jackson - What's With This Loneliness, Mill Evans - Ain't You Glad, The Magicians - (Just A Little) Faith & Understanding

CD44

Slow 'N' Moody Black & Bluesy & More (CDKEND321) - The original Kent Deep soul comp, refreshed and refreshing, 26 Kent/Modern sides, includes Clay Hammond - You Messed Up My Mind, Jimmy Holiday - I Can't Stand It, Mary Love - Baby I'll Come, Little Henry & The Shamrocks - (Baby) Come To Me, Johnny Copeland - Every Dog's Got His Day, Tommy Youngblood - Why Should I Be The One, Stacy Johnson - Consider Yourself & more

CD45

The Complete Goldwax Singles Vol. 2 1966 - 1967 (CDCH2 1236) The second of three volumes that document the legendary Memphis label's complete 45rpm output for the first time, including singles from all subsidiaries, double CD, 54 tracks, includes James Carr, The Yo Yo's, The Ovations, Kathy Davis, George Greer & more Double CD £15.50

CD46

The London American Label Year By Year 1960 (CDCHD1237) The opening year of the 1960's as documented by the release of the UK's most famous source for US rock 'n' roll, pop & R & B, 28 tracks, includes Chuck Berry - Let It Rock, Wynn Stewart - Wishful Thinkin', Vernon Taylor - Mystery Train, LaVern Baker - Tiny Tim, Marv Johnson - I Love The Way You Love, Bo Diddley - Road Runner, Etta James - All I Could Do Was Cry & more

CD47

The Laurie Records Story Vol. 3 Girls & Girl Groups (CDCHD1231) - In this third instalment of the story of Laurie Records the spotlight falls on the feminine side of the label's roster, more than half the selections are new to CD, 24 tracks, includes Brenda Lee Jones - You're The Love Of My Life, The Chiffons - Stop Look & Listen, The Charmers - Shy Guy, The Summits - Hanky Panky, The Cheese Cakes - Heading For A Heartache, Bernadette Carroll - He's Just A Playboy, Marie Antoinette - He's My Dream Boy & more

CD48

Jackie Lee - The Mirwood Records Masters (CDKEND320) All of Jackie Lee's legendary mid 60's Mirwood recordings, including brilliant unreleased sides, 28 tracks, Do The Temptation Walk, Your P-E-R-S-O-N-A-L-I-T-Y, Would You Believe, Don't Be Ashamed, A Man Ain't Nothin', The Neighbourhood, Tin Pan Alley & more

CD49

The Exciters - Soul Motion The Complete Bang, Shout & RCA Recordings 1966 - 1969 (CDKEND319) Masterminded by genius songwriter/producers Bert Berns & Larry Banks, the complete Bang, Shout & RCA Recordings of New York's fabulously soulful Exciters, nearly all new to CD includes the entire Caviar & Chitlins LP, You Better Come Home, Weddings Make Me Cry, Soul Motion, You Know It Ain't Right, Blowing Up My Mind, Always, I Don't Have To Worry (No More), A Year Ago & more

CD50

The Real Thing - The Songs Of Ashford, Simpson & Armstead (CDKEND318) Fired by youthful creativity between 1964 & 1967 the team of Nick Ashford, Valerie Simpson and Joshie Jo Armstead wrote scores of great soul songs. Here are 24 of the best, includes The Crystals - Are You Trying To Get Rid Of Me Baby, Betty Everett - Too Hot To Hold, Jo Ann & Troy - Same Old Feeling, Betty LaVette - Only Your Love Can Save Me, Tina Britt - You're Absolutely Right, The Apollas - Mr Creator, Betty Everett - The Shoe Won't Fit, Doris Troy - Please Little Angel & more

CD51

Sugar Pie DeSanto - Go Go Power The Complete Chess Singles 1961 - 1966 (CDKEND317) - The complete Chess singles of Sugar Pie DeSanto, one of the original female stars of soul. Includes a UK only gem, three great duets with Etta James and a tremendous previously unissued bonus track. Many titles are new to CD, 24 tracks includes, Soulful Dress, I Don't Wanna Fuss, Go Go Power, Do I Make Myself Clear, Here You Come Running, Can't Let You Go, Jump In My Chest, Never Love A Stranger & more

CD52

Freddie Scott - Mr Heartache The Best Of The Columbia Recordings (CDKEND314) Freddie Scott's best mid 60's sides from his Columbia sessions plus all his previously unissued Shout masters, Big City Soul at its most impressive, 23 tracks includes Lonely Man, Giving You My Heart, I'll Try Again, Mr Heartache, One Iddy Biddy Needle (And A Little Bit Of Thread), Spanish Harlem, Everything I Have Is Yours & more

CD53

Goldwax Northern Soul (CDKEND313) Vibrant uptempo, 100% soulful sounds from Goldwax, one of the greatest 60's soul labels ever, 24 tracks includes Spencer Wiggins - Let's Talk It Over, The Ovations - They Say, James Carr - A Losing Game, Percy Milem - Call On Me, Phillip & The Faithfuls - What'cha Gonna Do, Ivory Joe Hunter - Every Little Bit Helped Me, Wee Willie Walker - I Ain't Gonna Cheat On You No More, Dorothy Williams - The Wells Gone Dry, James Carr - That's What I Want To Know & more

CD54

The Ovations featuring Louis Williams - The Complete Sounds Of Memphis Albums (CDKEND311) The 2 original albums from 1972 & 1973 by Memphis premier soul group on CD, 19 tracks LP 1 Hooked On A Feeling includes Hooked On A Feeling, I Can't Be Satisfied, One In A Million, So Nice To Be Loved By You, Don't Break Your Promise, LP 2 Having A Party includes Having A Party, Your Love Is Like A Song To Me, Born On A Back Street, Don't Look Back, I Can't Believe It's Over & more

CD55

Memphis 60 - Soul, R & B & Proto Funk From Soul City USA (CDBGPD201) 60's Memphis saw an explosion in black music that gave us some of the most interesting soulful and groovy sounds of all time. This CD captures the spirit of that era, 20 tracks includes Eddie Purrell - The Spoiler, Wee Willie Walker - I Ain't Gonna Cheat On You No More, LH & The Memphis Sounds - Double Up, The Dixie Nightingales - I Don't Know, Prince Conley - I'm Going Home, Willie Cobbs - You Don't Love Me, Ruby Johnson - When Love Comes My Way, Percy Milem - She's About A Mover

CD56

The Complete Goldwax Singles Vol. 1 1962 - 1966 (CDCH2 1226) The first of 3 volumes that will issue the legendary Memphis label's complete 45's including singles from all subsidiary labels, 58 tracks, includes The Lyrics - How A Woman Does Her Man, Darlin', O V Wright - There Goes My Used To Be, That's How Strong My Love Is, Eddie Bond - Now & Then, I Can't Fight This Much Longer, James Carr - You Don't Want Me, Only Fools Run Away, Oboe - The Day The World Cried Part 1, The Day The World Cried Part 2, The Merits - Arabian Jerk, Please Please Little Girl, The Ovations - It's Wonderful To Be In Love, Dance Party, Big Lucky Carter - Ohio Bound, Hurricane Blues Double CD

CD57

The Soul Of Money Vol. 3 (CDKEND316) Ruth Dolphins family of LA labels continues to entertain us in this final collection of quality 60's & early 70's soul recordings, 24 tracks includes Bettye Swann - Don't Take My Mind, Eric Williams - I'll Give My Love To You, The Choice Of Colors - If She Wants To Go, Tommy & Eddie - I Don't Want Nobody, Unknown Duo - Hard Times Are Coming, The M & M's & The Peanuts - There's Nothing I Wouldn't Do, The Mysteries - Sad & Blue & more

CD58

Little Willie John - Heaven All Around Me The Later King Sessions 1961 - 63 (CDCHD1221)The later King recording sessions of this pioneering if troubled genius of early soul presented complete on CD for the first time, 24 tracks includes Inside Information, Big Blue Diamonds, Come Back To Me, Come On Sugar, Like Boy Like Girl

CD59

Luther Ingram I've Been here All The Time/If Loving You Is Wrong I Don't Want To Be Right (CDKEND315) Revered southern soul man's first 2 Ko Ko albums from 1972 released complete on CD for the first time, 21 tracks includes Ain't That Lovin' You (For More Reasons Than One), Since You Didn't Want Me, Missing You, Pity For The Lonely, If Loving You Is Wrong (I Don't Want To Be Right) Help Me Love, I Can't Stop & more

CD60

Where The Girls Are Vol. 7 (CDCHD1218) More early girls with some great unissued sides, 26 tracks includes The Teardrops - Tears Come Tumbling, The Jelly Beans - How Fine Can One Guy Be, The Lovelites - I Found Me A Lover, The Tandels - Is It Love Baby, Ann Hodge - You're Welcome Back, The Mirettes - Your Kind Ain't No Good, Marry Clayton - The Doorbell Rings & more

CD61

Maxine Brown The Best Of The Wand Years (CDKEND312) Classic, sophisticated New York City Soul from this much loved and admired artist's 1960's heyday, 28 tracks includes One In A Million, It's Torture, Let Me Give You My Lovin', I Want A Guarantee, Baby Cakes, Am I Falling In Love, Everybody Needs Love, Losing My Touch, Oh Lord What Are You Doing To Me & more

CD62

The Soul Of Spanish Harlem (CDBGDP197) - The mid to late 60's produced an explosion of Latin soul emanating a few blocks east of Harlem's Apollo Theatre. This compilation features the sweet harmony sounds of artists from the area includes Ralfi Pagan - Ain't No Big Thing, Joey Pastrano - That's How Rumours Start, Ray Jay & The Eastsiders - Same Old Sad Song, 125th Street Candy Store - Reflections Of My Life, 107th Street Stickball Team - On Old Broadway, Parrish - Your Smile, Tony Middleton & Bobby Matos - Already Satisfied, Joe Batarn - Ordinary Guy & more

CD63

The Complete Ty Karim Los Angeles Soul Goddess (CDKEND308) - Sensational Northern Soul dance tracks, big beat ballads and sophisticated 70's soul from this LA diva whose raw emotive vocal delivery imbued everything with her own distinctive touch, 23 tracks, includes Lighten Up Baby, Ain't That Love Enough, Only A Fool, Lightin' Up, Wear Your Natural Baby, You Just Don't Know, You Really Made It Good To Me, I Ain't Lyin' & more

CD64

Masterpieces Of Modern Soul Vol. 2 (CDKEND310) - A long awaited follow up to 2003's 1st volume, Kent presents 24 more slabs of 70's soul, crossover, includes The Mayberry Movement - I Can See Him Making Love To You, Darrow Fletcher - Hope For Love, Johnny Watson - It's Better To Cry, Bobby Burn - I'm A Dreamer, The Pretenders - A Broken Heart Cries, Betty Fikes - The Fool Who Used To Liver Here, Lynn Varnado - Staying At Home Like A Woman

CD65

Jerry Fuller - A Double Life The Challenge Recordings 1959 - 1966 (CDCHD1209) - Renowned songwriter- producer's finest 1960's vocal sides for Challenge Records embracing everything from teen pop to Northern Soul, 24 tracks, includes What Happened To The Music, Double Life, The Killer, I Get Carried Away, Hollywood Star & more

CD66

Little Willie John - Nineteen Sixty Six (CDKEND305) - The David Axelrod & H B Barnum sessions, the last recording sessions of one of R & B's greatest ever voices, one of the best legally licensed albums to emerge from the vaults in years, includes unissued 60's R & B dancers & northern gems, 20 tracks, Country Girl aka Home At Last, (I Need) Someone, Welcome To The Club, Early In The Morning, Suffering With The Blues, Endless Sleep, In The Dark & more

CD67

The Vibrating Vibrations The Okeh & Epic Singles 1963 - 1968 (CDKEND304) - First CD release of this seminal Los Angeles vocal group's best mid 60's Okeh & Epic singles, includes many of the early classics of the northern soul scene plus 5 previously unreleased recordings, 26 tracks, Always Had Your Way, The Searching Is Over, Don't Let It Hide, Follow Your Heart, Gonna Get Along Without You, Finding Out The Hard Way, End Up Crying, Ain't Love That Way

CD68

The Very Best Of Garland Green (CDKEND303) - 24 tracks from Chicago's master soul singer's illustrious career, the best sides from 60's-90's includes Jealous Kinda Fella, Don't Think That I'm A Violent Guy, I've Quit Running The Streets, Ain't That Good Enough, Plain & Simple Girl, It Rained Forty Days & Nights, Girl I Love You, Angel Baby

CD69

J & S Harlem Soul (CDKEND306) - Zell Sander's nest of labels brought Harlem & Bronx talent to the local black New York soul scene, 24 tracks, includes Clarence Ashe - She Said I'll Be A Failure, Dicky & Billy - The Dream I Had Came True, Jimmy Armstrong & The Pins - I Want To Be Close To You, The Gillettes - You Haven't Been Like You Should, Henry Hodge - I Won't Ever Try To Change You, The Hearts - Don't Let Me Down, Johnnie Richardson - Every Night The Same, Lee Pratt - Ha Baby I'm Coming On Back & more

CD70

A Darlene Love Anthology 1958 - 1998 - So Much Love (CHCD1169) - 24 gems of the queen bee session singer turned Broadway star, featuring solo sides, tracks fronting the Blossoms in their various guises, movie soundtrack songs & three great previously unissued performances, includes The Blossoms - That's When The Tears Start, So Much Love, I Got To Tell It, Lover Boy, Touchdown, Darlene Love - Too Late To Say You're Sorry, Ooh-Wee Baby & more

CD71

Play The Game: The XL & Sounds Of Memphis Story Vol. 2 (CDKEND298) - More fantastic soul from the Southern powerhouse, 22 tracks, includes All In My Mind, I Don't Need You No More - George Jackson, Gotta Move On (To My Destiny), Little Man - Ovations, Natural Reaction, Stepping Stone, Take A Look At Yourself - Minits, You Don't Love Me - Barbara & The Browns, Try My Love - Carroll Lloyd, Nothing But The Truth - Ann Hodge

CD72

Judy Clay & Veda Brown - The Stax Solo Recordings (CDKEND302) - Every solo Stax recording that these soul sisters made for the fingerlickin' good imprint. It includes Veda's original version of (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want To Be Right & Judy's solo take of My Baby Specializes plus many unissued tracks, 25 tracks, Veda Brown - Take It Off Her (& Put It On Me), Don't Let The Green Grass Fool You, (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want To Be Right, True Love Don't Grow On Trees, Judy Clay - It's Me, Since You Came Along, Somebody's Fool, Your Love Is Good Enough

CD73

Shades Of Mitty Collier - The Chess Singles 1961 - 1968 (CDKEND301) - All Mitty Collier's Chess 45's quality Chicago soul spanning the whole of the 60's, 24 tracks mid tempo dancers & brilliant ballads includes Git Out, Do It With Confidence, Like Only Yesterday, My Party, Help Me, Ain't That Love, My Baby, Don't Let Her Take My Baby

CD74

Millie Jackson's Soul For The Dancefloor (CDKEND297) - The cream of Millie's Spring dance tracks all on one fabulous CD, includes late 60's/70's dancers, If That Don't Turn You On, House For Sale, Don't Send Nobody Else, My Heart Took A Licking (But It Kept On Ticking), My Man Is A Sweet Man, Ask Me What You Want I, Miss You Baby

CD75

Northern Soul's Classiest Rarities 3 (CDKEND295) - Eclectic, precious & deliciously danceable 60''s soul sides, 24 tracks includes Larry Atkins - Ain't That Love, The Quotations - I Don't Have To Worry, Ty Karim - You Really Made It Good To Me, Darrow Fletcher - What Have I Got Now, The Servicemen - Connie, The Gillettes - The Same Identical Thing, The Soul Brothers - Later For You, Paul Smith - I'll Run & more

CD76

Claudine Clark - Ask The Girl Who Knows The Best of 1958 - 69 (CDCHD1189) - Everything you wanted to hear by Philadelphia's multi-talented & mysterious Claudine Clark including some alternate takes, pseudonymous recordings, great previously unissued tracks and a £500 Northern Soul rarity, 24 tracks, includes A Sometimes Thing, Sherry Pye - Gimme A Break, The Telephone Game, Your Love, My Turn To Laugh, What Kind Of Party & more

CD77

In The Naked City (CDKEND299) - 24 songs that tell their story in often vivid detail, brilliant Big City Soul stuff, includes Chuck Jackson - Big New York, Marva Josie - I Love New York, Dee Clark - In My Apartment, Clyde McPhatter - Second Window, Second Floor, Jackie Wilson - No Pity (In The Naked City), Audrey Freeman - Three Rooms, Jackie Shane - In My Tenement, Little Eva - Uptown, The Tymes - Street Talk & more

CD78

The Jerry Ragovoy Story - Time Is On My Side 1953 - 2003 (CDCHD1183) - A celebration of the musical genius of this superb R & B/Soul all-rounder, Lorraine Ellison - Stay With Me, Kai Winding - Time Is On My Side, The Fabulous Four - I'm Comin' Home, Pat Thomas - I Can't Wait Until I See My Baby's Face, Howard Tate - You're Looking Good, Dusty Springfield - What's It Gonna Be, Lou Courtney - What Do You Want Me To Do, Carl Hall - What About You

CD79

The Heart Of Southern Soul Vol. 3 - The Flame Burns On (CDCHD660) - At the end of the 60's changes were becoming apparent in Southern Soul but underneath these movements the essential nature of the genre remained unaltered 22 tracks, includes Freddie North - She's All I Got, Doris Duke - It Sure Was Fun, Rose Davis - Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye, Jean Stanback - The Next Man, Bobby Powell - I'm Going To Try You One More Time, The Seventh Wonder - For The Good Times, Art Gentry - This Is My Chance, Jimmy Jules - My World Tumbles Down

CD80

New Breed R & B With Added Popcorn Vol. 3 - (CDKEND291) - Early 60's R & B dancers right in today's groove, 24 winners includes Barbara Perry - A Man Is A Mean Thing, Luther Ingram's unissued version of Oh Baby Don't You Weep & Banny Price - You Love Me Pretty Baby - uptempo stormer, Paul Clifton - She Wobbles When She Walks, Harold Atkins - Big Ben, B B King - Beautician Blues, Marry Clayton - I've Got My Eyes On You & more

CD81

Brooks O'Dell - I'm Your Man The Anthology 1963 - 1972 (CDKEND296) - Everything you always wanted by this premier Big City Soul man includes 9 previously unissued performances, 26 tracks includes I'm Your Man, Walk On By, Watch Your Step, If I Had You, You Better Make Up Your Mind, Standing Tall, The Lively Ones, I Got What It Takes

CD82

The Ovations feat. Louis Williams - One In A Million The XL & Sounds Of Memphis Recordings (CDKEND294) - Kent rounds up the wonderful 70's sides recorded by Louis Williams & The Ovations in their latest expedition into the XL & Sounds Of Memphis vaults, 21 tracks, 6 previously unissued great 70's group soul includes Hooked On A Feeling, I Can't Be Satisfied, One In A Million, Soul Train, Having A Party, I'm In Love, Sweet Thing & more

CD83

The Bert Berns Story Twist & Shout Vol. 1 1960 - 1964 (CDCHD1178) -The first of two volumes chronicling the career of this New York producer-songwriter-singer, 26 tracks Sammy Turner - Pour It On, Little Jimmy Dee - I Should Have Listened, Ruth McFadden - Pencil & Paper, Ben E King - Gypsy, The Hockadays - Hold On Baby, Mel Torme - You Can't Love 'Em All, The Wanderers - You Can't Run Away From Me, Jimmy Radcliffe - Moment Of Weakness

CD84

Luther Ingram - I Don't Want To Be Right - The Ko Ko Singles Vol. 2 (CDKEND292) The A's & B's of Luther's remaining Ko Ko singles. Unbeatable 60's/70's Memphis Soul from one of the genre's greatest ever vocalists, 19 tracks includes Missing You (version 2), You Were Made For Me, Puttin' Game Down, Love Ain't Gonna Run Me Away, Ain't Good For Nothing, Do You Love Somebody, , Trying To find My Love & more

CD85

Al Wilson - Searching For The Dolphins - The Complete Soul City Recordings 1967 - 1971 (CDKEND290) The complete 1960's & early 1970's recordings of a much admired soulster, 22 tracks includes The Dolphins, I Stand Accused, Do What You Gotta Do, The Snake, Now I Know What Love Is, Sugar Cane Girl, Falling In Love With You

CD86

Can't Be Satisfied The XL & Sounds Of Memphis Story (CDKEND283) - 70's Southern soul & R & B from a Memphis powerhouse, includes Barbara & The Browns Plaything & Pity A Fool, Ann Hodge - Shower Of Tears & You're Welcome Back, Dan Greer -Hook Line & Sinker, Lou Roberts - Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Love

CD87

The Ikettes Can't Sit Down Cos It Feels So Good! (CDKEND276) - A complete overview of the Ikettes Modern output with lots of great pictures, unreleased songs and comprehensive sleeve notes, includes Can't Sit Down, You Can't Have Your Cake & Eat It Too, How Come, Your Love Is Mine, Fine Fine Fine, Peaches 'N' Cream & more

CD88

The Main Ingredient Spinning Around The Singles 1967 - 1975 (CDKEND274) - All the important singles from one of the only consistently great soul groups of the 1970's, most tracks on CD for the first time, 3 tracks as the Insiders - I'm Better Off Without You, If You Had A Heart & I'm Just A Man plus 19 others all their RCA sides

CD89

Tommy Tate - I'm So Satisfied - The Complete Ko Ko Recordings & More (CDKEND289) - Highly collectable 60's/70's cult hero's complete Ko Ko catalogue makes it's UK debut, three singles and eleven originally unissued tracks add up to an hour on unadulterated Southern Soul perfection, 20 tracks includes If You Got To Love Somebody, I'm So Satisfied, Help Me Love, I Ain't Gonna Worry, More Power To You, If You Ain't Man Enough & more

CD90

A Third Wall Of Soundalikes Phil's Spectre III (CDCHD1149) - The third volume in this series mixes fan favourites impossible rarities and completely unissued to uphold and possibly even raise the standards set by it's predecessors, 26 tracks includes Bobby Sheen - Sweet Sweet Love, Johnny Caswell - My Girl, Barbara Jackson - Big Man, George 'N' Sonny Sands - Down By The Ocean, Dan Folger - The Way Of The Crowd, Jerry Ganey - Just A Fool

CD91

Larry Banks Soul Family Album (CDKEND284) - Larry Banks a genius of New York black music. Dave Godin had a lifelong devotion to the work of Banks and this CD was planned before he died, It serves as a tribute to both of them, 24 tracks, includes Kenny Carter - You'd Better Get Hip Girl, The Shaladons - We Can Do It, Milton Bennett - What's One More Lie, The Devonnes - Doin' The Gittin' Up, The Dynamics - My Life Is No Better, Larry Banks - Ooh It Hurts

CD92

Nella Dodds - This Is A Girl's Life - The Complete Wand Recordings 1964 - 1965 (CDKEND282) - Fantastic 60's female soul that defines the early Sound of Philadelphia, includes Come Back Baby, P's & Q's, Finders Keepers Losers Weepers, Honey Boy, Dream Boy, One Love Not Two, Your Love Back, Come See About Me & more

CD93

Walter Jackson - Speak Her Name The Okeh Recordings Vol. 3 (CDKEND273) - Chi Town's smooth soul king's final Okeh album with 10 bonus cuts, two previously unissued, includes Speak Her Name, Tear For Tear, After You There Can Be Nothing, They Don't Give Medals (To Yesterday's Heroes), My One Chance To Make It, I'll Keep On Trying, My Ship Is Coming In, Road To Ruin & more

CD94

Zell's Girls - J & S, Zell's, Baton & Dice Recordings 1955 - 1970 - (CDCHD1164) - A collection of rare girl group R & B, Doo-wop & soul sides from Zell Sanders' Harlem based stable of female talent, includes The Jaynetts - Cry Behind The Daisies, Ada Ray - Give Our Love A Chance, The Hearts - Your Little Toy, The Kadaks - Don't Want No Teasing, The Clickettes - To Be Part Of You & more

CD95

Johnny Guitar Watson - Untouchable The Classic 1959 - 1966 Recordings - (CDCHD1180) - From blues obscurities to R & B classics to Northern Soul rarities, here are the very best of Johnny Guitar Watson's late 50;s early 60's recordings for the first time on the same CD, includes Looking Back, Embraceable You, Gangster Of Love, Ain't Gonna Move, Wait A Minute Baby, Big Bad Wolf

CD96

The Heart Of Southern Soul Vol. 2 - No Brags Just Facts - (CDCHD601) - 24 more chunks of deep soul from the vaults of Excello, Sims & A-Bet, includes Kelly Brothers - My Love Grows Stronger, Dee & Don - I Can't Stand It, Tiny Watkins - Way Across Town, Johnny Truitt - Don't Let Me Be A Cryin' Man, The Exotics - Let Me Be A Part Of You

CD97

For Connoisseurs Only Vol. 3 (CDKEND281) - LA's Modern & Kent labels reveal more 60's soul gems includes Jackie Day - If I'd Lose You, Vernon Garrett - I'm Guilty, Felice Taylor - Good Luck aka New Love, Leon Peterson - Baby Baby Baby, Gene Taylor - Cut Me Loose & more

CD98

Billy Butler - The Right Tracks - The Complete Okeh Recordings 1963 - 1966 (CDKEND280) - The landmark 1960's Okeh recordings of Jerry's baby brother including eight previously unissued masters, complete and on CD for the first time, 29 tracks includes Found True Love, Gotta Get Away, My Heart Is Hurting', Nevertheless, (You Make Me Think) You Ain't Ready, Does It Matter, Fighting A Losing Battle, To Be Or Not To Be, Lady Love & more

CD99

Luther Ingram - Pity For The Lonely, The Ko Ko Singles Vol. 1 (CDKEND279) - The A's and B's of Luther's first 10 Ko Ko singles. Unbeatable 60's & 70's Memphis soul includes, You've Got To Give Love To Get Love, I Can't Stop, Looking For A New Love, Pity For The Lonely, Puttin' Game Down, I'll Just Call You Honey, I'll Love You Until The End

CD100

The Tempests - Would You Believe (DECKCD100) First time ever reissue for this legendary and highly sought after classic 60's album, all 11 album tracks, 4 bonus 45's includes Ain't No Big Thing, Someday, I Don't Want To Lose Her, What You Gonna Do, In The Cold Light Of Day, Out Of My Life & more

CD101

The Shirelles Lost & Found (CDCHD521) This collection of rarities from the Scepter vaults strengthens the case of the Shirelles as the finest of the girl groups of the 60's, 29 tracks, includes Crossroads In Your Heart, You're Under Arrest, I Might Like It, I'm Yours, Lonesome Native Girl, Oh No Not My Baby, I'm Feeling It Too, There Goes My Heart

CD102

Birth Of Soul Vol. 4 (CDKEND275) - Late 50's - early 60's black music that heralded the soul explosion, 24 tracks includes Marv Johnson - Come On & Stop, Kenny Lynch - Puff (Up In Smoke), Hal Miller - On My Own Two Feet, Harold Burrage - Crying For My Baby, Bobby Day - Pretty Little Girl Next Door, Billy Bland - My Heart's On Fire

CD103

Northern Monsters (CDKEND272) - 24 of the biggest sounds ever on the Northern Soul scene from yesterday, today & tomorrow includes The Checkerboard Squares - Double Cookin', Alice Clark - You Hit Me (Right Where It Hurt Me), Frank Dell - He Broke Your Game Wide Open, Patti & The Emblems - I'm Gonna Love You A Long Long Time

CD104

Hitsville West San Francisco's Uptown Soul CDKEND271) - 24 quality uptown soul from mid 60's San includes The Magicians - (Just A Little) Faith & Understanding, Love Let's Try Again, Keep Your Hands Off (My Baby) Claude Huey - Why Would You Blow It (Unissued version), Harold Andrews - You're A Winner, The Tandels - Why did Our Love Go

CD105

Danny White - Natural Soul Brother - (CDKEND269) For the first time on CD the original mono single mixes of this much admired New Orleans soul man complete Frisco, Atlas & SSS International recordings includes Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye, Little Lie, I've Surrendered, Keep My Woman Home

CD106

The Soul Of Spring Vol. 2 - (CDKEND268) Spring, Event & Posse from the late 60's to the early 80's, includes Garland Green - You & I Go Together, Vernon Brown - I'm A Lover, Determinations - One Step At A Time, Mayberry Movement - It's So Good To Know, Joe Simon - In My Baby's Arms, Little Eva Harris - Mr Everything

CD107

Songs To Sing The Charlie Whitehead Anthology 1970 - 76 - (CDKEND261) - Left of centre 70's southern soul from Swamp Dog's sometime sidekick, most tracks new to CD includes Songs To Sing, Put A Little Love In Your Heart, Raw Spitt, I Finally Found Myself Something To Sing About & more

CD108

Stone Soul - San Francisco's Loadstone Label - (CDKEND166) - The R & B side of the SF scene of the mid 60's into the 70's includes Jacqueline Jones - A Frown On My Face, My Sweet Lover, Lee Rogers - Love Bandit, Herman H Harper - Headed For The Streets, Chandeliers - Stop Dragging My Heart Around, Double Love, Fading Day

CD109

Gigi & The Charmaines - (CDCHD1135) The Columbia, Date & Fraternity recordings featuring the trio's Northern Soul favourites over half new to CD including 3 previously unissued tracks, includes Eternally, Goodbye Baby Goodbye, Girl Crazy, G I Joe, Poor Unfortunate me & many more

CD110

Walter Jackson - Welcome Home The Okeh Recordings Vol. 2 - (CDKEND266) The king of Chicago smooth soul's second Okeh album with 7 bonus cuts includes Suddenly I'm All Alone, Welcome Home, Deep In The Heart Of Harlem, Special Love, One Heart Lonely & many more

CD111

Arthur Alexander - The Greatest - CDCHD922) His early 60's Dot recordings include his greatest work & some of the greatest soul music ever recorded, 21 tracks including 7 previously unissued, great ballads, mid tempo & dancers includes Anna (Go To Him), A Shot Of Rhythm & Blues, Don't You Know It, You Better Move On, Keep Her Guessing

CD112

The Soul Of Money Records Vol. 2 - (CDKEND267) Classy 60's & 70's Soul from one on LA's best independent label groups, 24 tracks includes The Mysteries - Too Late Now, Eric Williams - Strange Things Are Happening To Me, Bettye Swann - The Dance Is Over, Eric Williams - That Old Neighbourhood, Pat Livingstone - You Bet I Would, & more

CD113

The Mirwood Soul Story Vol. 2 - (CDKEND264) - Presenting the second half of LA's Mirwood Soul Story, includes The Olympics - Mine Exclusively, The Mirettes - He's All Right With Me, I Wanna Do Everything For You Baby Jimmy Conwell - Cigarette Ashes, The Darlettes - Sweet Kind Of Loneliness, & previously unissued tracks, Jackie Lee - Trust Me, Bobbie Lee Timberlake - You Hurt Me & more

CD114

Walter Jackson - It's All Over - The Okeh Recordings Vol. 1 - (CDKEND263) - 22 brilliant tracks, 9 unissued includes That's What Mama Say, It Will Be The Last Time, Opportunity, Then Only Then & previously unissued tracks The Heartbreak Hour, Anything Can happen, Don't Play With Love & more

CD115

Carolyn Franklin - Sister Soul The Best of the RCA Years 1969 - 1976 - (CDKEND265) - The best of Aretha's younger sister's neglected RCA sides, compiled on CD for the first time, includes It's True I'm Gonna Miss You, Ain't That Groovy, Boxer, Reality, Chain Reaction, I Won't Let You Go & more

CD116

Spencer Wiggins - The Goldwax Years - (CDKEND262) - The 1960's Goldwax owned sides of this sublime Southern soul singer, 22 tracks, includes Once In A While (Is Better Than Never At All), Lonely Man, I'm A Poor Man's Son, Take Me Just As I Am, Walking Out On You, Soul City USA & more

CD117

The Clickettes Meet The Fashions - (CDCHD1095) - Their complete Dice recordings plus later sides, includes We Need Them, Dearest One, Where Is He, That's The Way It Is, The Lone Lover, Light A Candle, I Love You I Swear, Hiding My Tears (With A Smile)

CD118

The Platters - The Musicor Years - (CDKEND116) - Sweet soul harmonies, Northern Soul stompers mixed with beach music classics that matter, 28 tracks, includes With This Ring, I Can't Get Used To Sharing You, Don't Hear, Speak, See No Evil, Washed Ashore (On A Lonely Island In The Sea)

CD119

Miss Etta James The Complete Modern & Kent Recordings - (CDCM21085) - For the first time ever all of Etta's 1950's Modern masters & alternates fierce 50's R & B at it's finest, includes Hey Henry, Good Rockin' Daddy, W-O-M-A-N, Tough Lover, Baby Baby Every Night, How Big A Fool, Dance With Me Henry, Don't You Remember, Hickory Hickory Dock & more Double CD set £15.50

CD120

Baby Washington & The Hearts The J & S Years - (CDCHD1089) - J & S, Tuff & Zell's recordings 1957 - 1970, 25 tracks, includes Every Day, Dear Abby, I Want Your Love Tonight, Dancing In A Dream World, You Or Me Has Got To Go, Don't Let Me Down & more

CD121

Kent's Cellar Of Soul Vol. 2 - (CDKEND255) - Underground radio plays & Club classic from the mid to late 60's 26 tracks, includes Dee Dee Warwick - We're Doing Fine, Bobbi Lynn - Earthquake, Billy Butler & The Chanters - I Can't Work No Longer, The Carltons - Can't You Hear The Beat

CD122

The UK Sue Story Vol. 4 - (CDKEND258) - 26 tracks, includes The Soul Sisters - Good Time Tonight, Baby Washington - Doodlin', Gladys Knight & The Pips - Love Call, Jerry Butler - I Stand Accused, The Spidells feat. Billy Lockridge - Find Out What's Happening, Tarheel Slim & Little Ann - You Make Me Feel So Good & more

CD123

Dave Hamilton's Detroit Dancers Vol. 3 - (CDKEND257) - The next chapter in one of Detroit soul's most edifying stories, 24 tracks mostly unissued, includes The Additions - Until The End Of Time, Little Ann - Sweep It Out In The Shed, Chico & Buddy - I Don't Know What You Got & more

CD124

Irma Thomas - A Woman's Viewpoint The Essential 1970's Recordings - (CDKEND260) - The cream of her 1970's recordings, many on CD for the first time, 19 tracks, includes In Between Tears, These Four Walls, What's Wrong With You Loving Me, I'd Do It All Over For You, I'm So In Love, Save A Little Bit For Me, Dance Me Down Easy

CD125

Little Willie John The King Sessions 1958 - 1960 - (Ace CDCHD1061) - The second comprehensive look at Willie John's masterful recordings for King includes Talk To Me Talk To Me, Leave My Kitten Alone, Heartbreak (It's Hurtin' Me), I'm Shakin', Do You Love Me, Sleep & more

CD126

For Connoisseurs Only Vol. 2 - (CDKEND251) - Digging deep into the Kent/Modern LA Soul 25 brilliant tracks includes Billy Watkins - Love Line, Joe Haywood - Let Me Whisper In Your Ear, Arthur K Adams - I Need You, Terry & The Tyrants - Say It Baby, Leon Peterson - My Bag & more

CD127

The Ovations featuring Louis Williams (CDKEND246) - Sublime harmonies from one of the most admired mid 60's soul groups recorded for the legendary Goldwax label, includes I've Gotta Go, I Believe I'll Go Back Home, Let's Stick Together (previously unissued), Rockin' Chair, They Say, Won't Call You

CD128

GWP NYC TCB - (CDKEND249) - Gerard W Purcell produced fabulous soul sounds for his GWP label, includes Bobby Penn - No Defense, The Hesitations - Gotta Find A Way, The Devonnes - (You'd Better) Straighten Up & Fly Right, Milton Bennett - I'm Ready, Larry Banks - Ooh It Hurts Me & more

CD129

Northern Soul's Classiest Rarities Vol. 2 (CDKENDE248) -2nd volume, 24 tracks, collector's soul sounds, super rarities, classy curios includes Joe Tex - I Wanna Be Free, The Angels - You Got What You Want (prev unissued), Herbert Hunter - Love Has Taken Over Me (prev unissued), Peggy Paxton - It Ain't What I Do (It's The Way I Do It)

CD130

Does Anybody Know I'm Here Vol. 2 (CDKEND245) - Vietnam through the eyes of black America includes Archie Bell & The Drells - A Soldier's Prayer 1967, Marvin Gaye - Soldier's Plea, Brothers Of Soul - Wait For Me, Tony Mason - Take Good Care, Thelma Houston - Don't Cry My Soldier Boy, Watson & The Sherlocks - Standing On The Corner, The Dells - Does Anybody Know I'm Here & more

CD131

The Real Excello R & B - (CDKEND562) - Raw R & B movers & dancers includes Leon Austin - I'm So Glad, Lonesome Sundown - You're Playin' Hooky, Roscoe Shelton - Pleadin' For Love, Charles Sheffield - It's Your Voodoo Working, Charles Friday - Baby I'm Stickin' To You & more

CD132

The Old Town & Barry Soul Survey (CDKEND244) - Great tracks, rarities & popular dancers, includes Freddie Houston - If I Had Known, Jesse Johnson - Left Out, Billy Bland - All I Wanna Do Is Cry, The Sparkles - Try Love (One More Time), The Fiestas - Think Smart, Billy Profit - Slowly I Turn & more

CD133

Welcome To The Club - (CDKEND1009) - Tough blues & R & B shufflers from Chicago's West side in the early 60's, includes Lee Shot Williams - You're Welcome To The Club, Syl Johnson - Well Oh Well, Willie Wright & The Sparklers- I Want To Love You, Lee Shot Williams - Don't Misuse My Love, Syl Johnson - I've Got To Find My Baby

CD134

Where The Girls Are Volume 3 - (CDKEND745) - Spanning 1962 - 69, the teen oriented pop-soul sound of young Chicago from the Chess family of labels, includes Mitty Collier - Help Me, Jo Ann Garrett - (I've Decided On) A Whole New Plan, Etta James - Pushover, Andrea Davis - You Gave Me Soul, Geraldine Hunt - I Let Myself Go & more

CD135

Baby Washington - The Sue Singles - (CDKEND136) - 28 tracks from 1962 - 68, includes A Handful Of Memories, That's How Heartaches Are Made, Leave Me Alone, Hey Lonely, It'll Never Be Over For Me

CD136

The Westbound Sound Of Detroit - Sensational Motor City Groups 1969 - 75 (CDKEND065) -Crossover & 70's Detroit dancers, includes Unique Blend - Gonna Spread The News, Unique Blend - Yes I'm In Love, Fantastic Four - If You Need Me Call Me (& I'll Come Running),

CD137

So Soulful 70's - (CDKEND175) - The mighty Atlantic Record Company continued to make magnificent black dance & never forgot their soul, includes Bettye Swann - Kiss My Love Goodbye, Sam Dees - Fragile Handle With Care, The Dynells - Call On Me, TSU Toronadoes - What Good Am I, The Enticers - Calling For Your Love & more

CD138

Doris Duke - I'm A Loser - (CDKEND242) - Two seminal southern soul albums masterminded by Swamp Dog plus rare bonus cuts, compiled onto one CD for the first time, includes I Can't Do Without You, The Feeling Is Right, I Don't Care Anymore, How Was I To Know You Cared, It Sure Was Fun & more

CD139

6t's Rhythm N Soul Society - In The Beginning - (CDKEND239) - Ady Croasdell & Randy Cozens' 6t's Rhythm N Soul Society is the longest running club night ever, includes Bobby Bland - Shoes, Gary US Bonds - Workin' For My Baby, Little Johnny Taylor - Zig Zag Lightning & more

CD140

The Mirwood Soul Story - (CDKEND237) - From 1965 - Includes The Performers - Set Me Free, Jackie Lee - Oh My Darlin', The Olympics - Same Old Thing, The Sheppards - Stubborn Heart, Curtis Lee - Is She In Your Town, Bobby Garrett - Keep It Coming (prev uniss) & more

CD141

Diggin' Gold - A Galaxy Of West Coast Blues - (CDCHD1017) Soulful & classy early 1960's Los Angeles rhythm & blues as produced for Galaxy previously unissued tracks, includes Billy Keene - Too Far Beyond Repair, Rob Robinson - Compact Baby, Little Johnny Taylor - On My Way Back Home & more

The UK Sue Label Story Vol. 3 - (CDKEND235) - 25 tracks includes Justine Washington - I Can't Wait Until I See My Baby's Face, Ike & Tina Turner - Am I A Fool In Love, Soul Sisters - I Can't Stand It, Irma Thomas - Don't Mess With My Man, Jackie Day - Before It's Too Late & more

CD142

Dave Godin's Deep Soul Treasures Vol. 4 - (CDKEND230) - Includes Chuck Edwards - I Need You, Gladys Knight & The Pips - Giving Up, Roosevelt Matthews with You, , Roy Hamilton - The Dark End Of The Street Tony Owens - This Heart Can't Take No More, Doris Duke - I Don't Care Anymore

CD143

Moaning Groaning & Crying - A Galaxy Of Soul & R & B - (CDKEND236) - 26 tracks includes Fuller Brothers - Moaning Groaning & Crying, Pat Hunt - Super Cool (You're Just A Super Fool), Ozz & The Sperlings - Daddy Rollin' Stone, Harold Andrews - You're A Winner, Buddy Connor - Half Way Loving

CD144

CD145

The Renfro Soul Story - (CDKEND234) - 24 tracks includes Bobby Wisdom - Handwriting On The Wall, The Attractions - Why Shouldn't A Man Cry, Morris Chestnut - Too Darn Soulful & more

CD146

Double Shot Of Soul - (CDKEND238) - 26 Funky Los Angeles soul from the vaults of the Double Shot & Whiz labels 1967 - 70, includes Foxy - Trouble, The Bagdads - Push Me Baby, The Georgia Prophets - Loving You Is Killing Me, The Invincibles - Nobody, The Real Thing - It's My Life & more

CD147

The UK Sue Label Story Vol. 2 - (CDCHD1008) - 26 tracks includes Bobby Hendricks - Itchy Twitchy Feeling, Big Al Downing - Yes I'm Loving You, Willie Mabon - I'm The Fixer, Rosie & The Originals - Give Me Love, Ronnie Hawkins & The Hawks - Forty Days, Otis Redding - Shout Bamalama & more

CD148

The Diplomats Greatest Recordings - (CDKEND232) - Brilliant booklet & photos, 25 tracks includes Perfect Love, Cards On The Table, I Really Love You, Honest To Goodness, I Am A Witness

CD149

The UK Sue Label Story- (CDCHD1001) - Classic late 50's early 60's soul, 26 tracks, includes Ike & Tina Turner - I Can't Believe What You Say, Donnie Elbert - A Little Piece Of Leather, Ernestine Anderson - Keep An Eye On Love, O V Wright & The Keys - That's How Strong My Love Is & more

CD150

The Goldwax Story Vol. 2 - (CDKEND225) - 24 tracks includes Wee Willie Walker - I Don't Want To Take A Chance, Timmy Thomas - It's My Life, Barbara Perry - Say You Need It, Phillip & The Faithfuls - Love Me & more

CD151

A Soldiers Sad Story - Vietnam Through The Eyes of Black America 1966 - 73 - (CDKEND226) - Includes The Monitors - Greetings (This Is Uncle Sam), The Players - He'll Be Back, William Bell - Marching Off To War, Mike Williams - Lonely Soldier, Johnny & Jon - Christmas In Vietnam & more

CD152

Vernon Garrett - I Made My Own World - (CDKEND224) - Includes If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, Shine It On, I'm Guilty plus Vernon & Jewel tracks Just To Hold My Hand, How About You

CD153

Fatback's Soul Shop - (CDKEND218) - Great crossover soul, includes Gerry & Paul & The Soul Emissaries - The Cat Walk, Mary Davis - Who Will It Be, The Puzzles - My Sweet

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!