Is This Right?

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I had a quick look and, apart from Rance Allen obviously being way overpriced, I thought most of their other 45s were overpriced too.

Maybe they think all soul fans are rich and stupid?

Social source share

Amazing price :ohmy: but.... try finding one at the moment (not to say that a few will no doubt pop up for sale now that someones stuck £300 on it).... I think there were a few people on the lookout for this recently and were coming up empty handed. The flip Hot Line To Jesus was issued on Stax later on. IKAM is on a couple of LP's.. Brothers & a couple of Best Of's too. If you've bagged one cheap top marks! There must be quite a few records that are percieved to be cheap but danged hard to get hold of once folk start looking.

Social source share

Amazing price :ohmy: but.... try finding one at the moment (not to say that a few will no doubt pop up for sale now that someones stuck £300 on it).... I think there were a few people on the lookout for this recently and were coming up empty handed. The flip Hot Line To Jesus was issued on Stax later on. IKAM is on a couple of LP's.. Brothers & a couple of Best Of's too. If you've bagged one cheap top marks! There must be quite a few records that are percieved to be cheap but danged hard to get hold of once folk start looking.

naturally as any cheap copies kicking around will have been snapped up as soon as this thread started. such is the nature of the rare soul beast irrelevant of what the record sounds like

dave

Social source share

It's about as right as this, which appears to involve not just a vastly inflated price, but time travel as well, seeing as it was recorded and released in 2002!

Sven Zetterberg - Heartaches was alll you got £70

Rare original of the 70's crossover biggie

:thumbsup:

Edited by Sutty
Social source share

Agree with you about the Tardis side of things Sutty but the first issue of this was quite limited and sold out very quickly. I saw Sven perform at SOUL at Fasching in Stockholm just prior to him recording this and he and his band gave a very creditable Tyrone Davis (musicwise) style show.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!