Prestatyn 2006

Guest lolmil

Not sure if this is the right place for this one but I thought it was about time that I started to book for Prestatyn 2006 even though it is nearly 7 months away. I was a bit surprised to find that there is not a lot of accommodation left and what is is only budget. So if you plan on going and haven't booked then I would advise to do it soon.

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not sure if this is the right place for this one but I thought it was about time that I started to book for Prestatyn 2006 even though it is nearly 7 months away. I was a bit surprised to find that there is not a lot of accommodation left and what is is only budget. So if you plan on going and haven't booked then I would advise to do it soon.

The budget accomodation really is budget as well. You don't get a shower and the water heater only heats up enough water for about 2 inches so we ended up boling water in every pan available to top it up. That was when we managed to venture out of our arctic sleeping bags, the chalets were so unbelievably cold ( and that was with the heaters on full all the time we were there!) I really think it was warmer outside than in the chalet!

Edited by Reg

i love the prestatyn weekender. however the accomadation does disappoint a lot of people.

i find it ok apart from being really cold.

did anyone see one of those 'holidays from hell' programmes on tv recently. it featured prestatyn :D

i aint joking either.

Shane

Source Advert