P.p Arnold Everything's Gonna Be All Right 1980 Issue

Dean

Surely these can't be scarce? Just sorting through old boxes and realised I never see them at all these days.

The Immediate Catalogue 5 track 7":

Angel of the Morning

Everything's Gonna Be Alright

The First Cut is the Deepest

(If You Think You're) Groovy

The Time Has Come

Has some great pics of her on the gatefold sleeve.

Am I just not noticing and these are all around?

post-5677-0-82506300-1297368703_thumb.jp

post-5677-0-16664600-1297368765_thumb.jp

post-5677-0-56771900-1297368831_thumb.jp

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I think most people settle for the UK original or grey US boot (got rid of mine) ......there were some eighties Immediate things with unissued tracks on. There's a Traxter 45 released as a b side to a Crispian Peters thing and theres another similar sounding r&b organ instrumental on another one (title slips my mind).Both unreleased at the time.

Social source share

sold one on ebay last year. made about £7 i think. had it from new tho

dave

Didn't expect them to be fetching money, but £7 seems a little thin. I'd not looked at this for a while and thought it was quite an attractive package as an item. Was just thinking that I don't see them in sales boxes or ebay. The again I hardly look at UK ebay these days.

Social source share

the one i sold was the one above but had 2 x 45s with the gatefold cover 2 tracks on one disc and 3 on the other. is yours a 5 track ep or like the one i sold. mine also played at 45rpm

dave

Yes Dave, same as yours. 2 x 45s with the 5 tracks across two discs.

Soul-Sider, don't know how scarce these are. My thoughts were not scarce at all, but then questioned myself when I realised I'd not seen anyhting around for a long time. That's waht prompted the thread, was curious as to how common they are. It should've come as part of two disc set though. The cover is the bit worth having in my opinion.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!