EBAY SELLERS NAMED & SHAMED

Following on from the Paypal thread, thought it would be useful for us all to name and shame those Ebay sellers (or other sellers come to that) who have recieved our hard earned cash and not sent the 45s, despite chase up emails etc. If you read this list it may jog your memory before you bid. Also be warned that you need to complain to Paypal/Ebay within 30 days to be safeguarded by their payment protection plans (I was outside of this limit). I'll start the ball rolling:

Ebay Seller: Karldan

Email address: karldan@mail.com

Name used on Paypal account: Dana Fetty

Rich

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest GavKnight

Joseph Henry based in Cuesmas in Belgium. Also known as Salamone or something like that and a host of other aliases including female names. Trades on evilBay too. Was done for £250. TWAT!!

Social source share

This guy is notorious Gav.

So much so that I wont buy any records from any one in Belgium.

So a different slant to this thread. Can any one supply GOOD dealers names in Belgium please, I think they will be getting lost sales because of this Salamone guy.

Chris Lalor resides in Belgium Dave, he's a good egg. Can't remember his tag though.

Social source share

Chris Lalor resides in Belgium Dave, he's a good egg. Can't remember his tag though.

I think Alison it's 'all-niter-guy'

Though as usual, I could be wrong.

Might be worth checking under 'Search - Members' and check out where he 'habites' so to speak.....

Hope it helps,

Jamie

Social source share

I think Alison it's 'all-niter-guy'

Though as usual, I could be wrong.

Might be worth checking under 'Search - Members' and check out where he 'habites' so to speak.....

Hope it helps,

Jamie

I think your right Jamie, all - nighter guy

Social source share

A seller - and a relentlous one at that!! - going by the name of Desx and as far as I know (and hope) only uses Musicstack.com. Earlier this year I put out a want for The Inspirations on Midas and withing 24 hours got a reply stating a $400 price tag (bargain I know, but funnily enough was my 'max price to pay'). The thing I find most strange is that this was his ONLY record, I know this as I asked him what else he had got, to which he replied "No, this only one I have got. Please send money to:

Desx,

A flat worth about half as much as the record,

Russia"

- Strange, eh? Anyway, cleared everything via email and sent money week after only to find out it was a hoax. Luckily I managed to clear money order while stil pending.

The Russian strook twice more, but I was not to be so foolish again!! He replied to a want for the Patterson Twins on Commercial and The Hamilton Movement on Uplook.

Watch out for this one - his email is desx@bk.ru so please feel free to send as much hate mail as you like!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!