MICK JAY 07976768324

Edited by spanner
  • Replies 105
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

wel i gotta say this has come round quick but im so glad it has.....really looking fwd to spinning a few toons at THE STUTE...anybody got any requests?

moldie

Here you go Moldie :lol:

Just a few to requests pick through......

Dottie And Millie - Talkin' About my Baby

Bobby Day - Pretty Little Girl Next Door

Wilson Pickett - Let Me Be Your Boy

Little Willie John - I'm Shakin'

Frankie & Johnnie - I'll Hold You

D & L :ohmy:

I have these and shall bring them on the 19th feb...lololol

moldie

Hi Moldie, be good to hear your tunes again at the super stute, not normally a big crossover fan but have you got ANN BOGUS -DONT ASK ME TO LOVE AGAIN, this is a awesome soulful sound and i love it

im afraid i dont but ill send you a small list of similar stuff i have

regards moldie

eating all them pies again moldie you will be as big as me soon

anyway looking forward to seeing you at the stute just bring a big box of them great tunes you have

see u soon

mick

im not far of that already mick

i cant wait..ill have lotsa tunes for my three hour set lolololol

regards moldie

You are the main man Rob thumbsup.gif not a big crossover fan but i fell for this one superb sound hatsoff2.gifsee you Saturday for another cracking night at the stute

:hatsoff2: ...i take it you didnt like my list of tunes :ohmy:

moldie

Guest Northern PhanTom

Will be over after last months packer to lend support to Sonic DJ's Moldie & Rob :hatsoff2:

Also have a "Moldie " looking record box that needs returning to its owner otherwise you might get an hour of silence from him :ohmy: no chance there :yes::P .

See you next week :lol:

Tom :D

Will be over after last months packer to lend support to Sonic DJ's Moldie & Rob :thumbsup:

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT TOM :D

Also have a "Moldie " looking record box that needs returning to its owner otherwise you might get an hour of silence from him laugh.gif no chance there :huh::D .

THANKS AGAIN TOM FOR LOOKING AFTER THAT BOX.....IM USUALLY VERY QUIET BUT HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO GET A LITTLE EXCITED

See you next week :(

Tom wink.gif

MOLDIE

MOLDIE

Have a car load coming over, all after some seventies requests, so don't forgot to pack a few hundred. :thumbsup::huh:

Tom wink.gif

its funny you should say that tom...my 7ts box is all ready sorted

moldie

Guest SteveJohnston

I can't wait for this Saturday it seams like at least five weeks since the last Stute! Looking ahead to listing to this months guest because if Moldie's selection of music is anywhere near as good as the football team he supports we are in for a fantastic spot :lol: Anyone that dose not know we have three Leicester City fans & three Manchester United fans on this months DJ roster! Come on you RED'S ..lol, mind you I like to see Leicester City playing well & if Sav had not been in the Derby team on Saturday it would have been well embarrassing for them imo ...

On a more serious note this may be my last Stute for a couple of months! I'm waiting for confirmation (date) to go into hospital I need to undergo a operation on my right eye, depending on date (sometime in March) I may be missing for March & April as there is a minimum of one months rehabilitation. So if you don't mind I'll be indulging myself with some of my favourite 70's early 80's tunes for this opening spot!

Steve J

Edited by SteveJohnston

I can't wait for this Saturday it seams like at least five weeks since the last Stute! Looking ahead to listing to this months guest because if Moldie's selection of music is anywhere near as good as the football team he supports we are in for a fantastic spot :lol: Anyone that dose not know we have three Leicester City fans & three Manchester United fans on this months DJ roster! Come on you RED'S ..lol, mind you I like to see Leicester City playing well & if Sav had not been in the Derby team on Saturday it would have been well embarrassing for them imo ...

On a more serious note this may be my last Stute for a couple of months! I'm waiting for confirmation (date) to go into hospital I need to undergo a operation on my right eye, depending on date (sometime in March) I may be missing for March & April as there is a minimum of one months rehabilitation. So if you don't mind I'll be indulging myself with some of my favourite 70's early 80's tunes for this opening spot!

Steve J

you look after yourself Steve, hope the op goes well thumbsup.gif

Guest SteveJohnston

Spnner you old sinick you :wave: it never crossed my mind i would not have to set up & pull it all back down at 1.45 am ph34r.gif i would set up every bloody night of the week if it ment not havin this bloody op mate i have to be awake :thumbup: bloody dreding it i can tell you.

Anyway shout up some 70's 80's if i have them i'll play!

Edited by SteveJohnston
Guest sharmo 1

Hi Steve sorry to hear about your eye perhaps you could get a crutch and a parrot and wear a patch and you would look like pirate.Am I o.k for a table for sales old chum ? looking forward to this trip again all the best S.

Guest sharmo 1

Hi Steve sorry to hear about your eye perhaps you could get a crutch and a parrot and wear a patch and you would look like pirate.Am I o.k for a table for sales old chum ? looking forward to this trip again all the best S.

I can't wait for this Saturday it seams like at least five weeks since the last Stute! Looking ahead to listing to this months guest because if Moldie's selection of music is anywhere near as good as the football team he supports we are in for a fantastic spot thumbsup.gif Anyone that dose not know we have three Leicester City fans & three Manchester United fans on this months DJ roster! Come on you RED'S ..lol, mind you I like to see Leicester City playing well & if Sav had not been in the Derby team on Saturday it would have been well embarrassing for them imo ...

LOOKS LIKE ITS GONNA BE THE 1963 CUP FINAL ALL OVER AGAIN.....THE REDS LIFTED THE TROPHY THAT DAY AND THE SAME WILL HAPPEN ON SATURDAY NIGHT

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR OP STEVE..IM UNSURE IF THE RUMOURS ARE TRUE ABOUT WHY YOU NEED THE OP BUT A LITTLE DICKIE BIRD TELLS ME ITS SELF INFLICTED AS YOU HAVE A HABIT OF TELLING ALL THE GOOD LOOKING LADIES..."ILL KEEP MY EYE OUT FOR YOU "

Steve J

LOOK FWD TO SEING YOU ON SAT NIGHT STEVE....NO PUN INTENDED

REGARDS MOLDIE

COME ON YOU REDS

Really looking forward to Saturday night ..

I'm bringing 2 newcomers with me & I know you'll make them very welcome ..

If you've never been before I can highly recommend "The Stute" .. I love it here .

Tho the cider is far too cheap & flows too quick !!!!

See you all Saturday ...

Claire xxx

Sadly I'm on a diet so I'm gonna have to decline , Good news for you, as you can have them all ...

Thanku for thinking of me tho !! ..

See you Saturday ..

Claire xxx

hi claire im not on a diet yet ill have to help out spanner with the food you know im very slim and need to put on a few pounds (haHA)

see you saturday

mick jay

Guest Northern PhanTom

I can't wait for this Saturday it seams like at least five weeks since the last Stute! Looking ahead to listing to this months guest because if Moldie's selection of music is anywhere near as good as the football team he supports we are in for a fantastic spot thumbsup.gif Anyone that dose not know we have three Leicester City fans & three Manchester United fans on this months DJ roster! Come on you RED'S ..lol,

and.........................a dance floor full of "Forest Fans" yes.giflaugh.gif

Tom wink.gif

Guest SteveJohnston

Hi Tom

It's a few years since United entertained the Forest thumbsup.gif or Leicester wink.gif i've got a copy of Glory Glory Man United on 7" i could just see all the Forest fans dancing to that ........ biggrin.gif

hi claire im not on a diet yet ill have to help out spanner with the food you know im very slim and need to put on a few pounds (haHA)

see you saturday

mick jay

heaven forbid you lose any work mick..your work as kate moss,s stunt double would dry up

moldie

Hi Tom

It's a few years since United entertained the Forest :thumbsup: or Leicester :yes: i've got a copy of Glory Glory Man United on 7" i could just see all the Forest fans dancing to that ........ :shhh:

well we all know what bears do in the WOODS....well ill tell you that utd fans do that on the FOREST lololol

i bet you wont play it steve...maybe as a cover up lolol

moldie