12 Original Shrine 45's For Sale

Royalpunkness

A dear friend of mine has decided to part with their collection of original Shrine 45's. All prices in U.S. dollars. On the lower value titles (under $500) Paypal payment is ok (payment as Personal - Payment Owed or Gift) on higher value titles payment via Bank Wire Transfer, Moneygram or Western Union. For the time being these 45's are not going to be offered on ebay. No charge for shipping and records will be sent via Registered or Express (with tracking numbers).

I have never seen this many Shrine 45's at one time and in this nice of condition.

Linda And The Vistas - Bad Apple b/w She Went Away - #SR0100 - Condition: Near Mint

Bad Apple label has come un-affixed, but is included - no tear or writing on label

$350 obo

Leroy Taylor And The Four Kays - Takin' My Time b/w I'll Understand - #SR0101. White label promo - Condition: Excellent+ (Takin' My Time) Mint- (I'll Understand)

$400 obo

Jimmy Armstrong - Mystery b/w I'm About To Say Goodbye - #SR0102

Condition is strong VG+ (Excellent-)/Excellent+ (light surface marks, few very fine surface scratches at very beginning of Mystery side, slight storage warp.

$650 obo

The Cautions - Watch Your Step b/w Is It Right - #SR 104 - Condition: Very strong VG near VG+ Watch Your Step/VG++ Is It Right. Couple thin scratches on Watch Your Step side, Light surface scuff on Is It Right side. Label on Is It Right side is lifting a bit

$800 obo

The Epsilons - Mad At The World b/w I'm So Devoted - #SR 106 - Condition: Excellent+ (Mad At The World)/very strong VG+ (Excellent-) I'm So Devoted side

$350 obo

The D.C. Blossoms - I Know About Her b/w Hey Boy - #SR 107 - Condition: VG+ (I Know About Her side - thin light small scratch) / Excellent (Hey Boy side), The Hey Boy sides label has come un-affixed (unglued) label has 2 tears.

$1000 obo

J.D. Bryant - I Won't Be Coming Back b/w Walk On In - #SR 108

Condition: Excellent- few thin light surface marks. √ marks in pen on labels

$10,000 obo

The Cairos - Don't Fight It b/w Stop Overlooking Me - #SR 111

Condition: strong VG+ (Don't Fight It) / strong VG near VG+ (Stop Overlooking Me) fine surface marks, fine surface scratch, no deep gouges

$3000 obo

Eddie Daye & 4 Bars - Guess Who Loves You b/w What Am I Gonna Do - #SR 112

Condition: VG++ (Excellent) few fine light surface marks. √ marks in pen on labels

$3000 obo

Bill Dennis - I'll Never Let You Get Away b/w Poor Little Fool - #SR 113

Condition: VG+/Excellent- (fine surface marks, not deep, I'll Never Let You Get Away sides label is coming unglued in area, lifting.

$6000 obo

Les Chansonettes - Deeper b/w Don't Let Him Hurt You - #SR 114

Condition Excellent to Excellent+, fine light surface marks. √ marks in pen on labels

$1800 obo

The Counts - Peaches Baby b/w My Only Love - #SR 117

Condition: Excellent (Peaches Baby)/strong VG+ (My Only Love (light scuff, couple light marks)

$7000 obo

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Please read the post more carefully, Paypal is only acceptable on the records priced under $500. As far as first record sale post I have been selling on ebay for over 10 years with this same user name and have well over 14,000 feedback with a 100% feedback rating. I am sure many people on this forum have bought from me in the past - Mike

Edited by Royalpunkness
Social source share

If this is the Royal Punkness dont know him personally but bought tons of choons off him seems like a good egg does seem to have a few contacts in the UK judging by his comments on ebay and fairly knowledgeable

DJ

Social source share

Welcome to the forum Royalpunkness. Not everyone uses bay so for the benefit of those on here who don't an introduction would be appreciated, please go to https://www.soul-sour...uts-and-intros/

I'm sure you can understand the concerns of some when you put up a list like you have worth so much in your very first post.

The rest of you, you've ben asked time and time again to refrain from posting your comments (both good and bad) on other peoples sales topic. I'm sure anyone interested in a particular record will get any extra info they need. All posts not relating to the sale will be removed. People asking questions and making comments which are answered in a previous post.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!