Who Are The Top Dj's For Breaking New Tunes?

in the past i bought records to dj with...any dj will have done this ..even though you may not be 100% happy with it...if its poplar there is a good reason, not with a big ticket item though....i got offered loads of stuff that i wouldn't give turntabletime to.......

Not me :)

I have never bought a record I don't love.

Social source share

• Replies 62
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest JIM BARRY

Not me :)

I have never bought a record I don't love.

i djed in the commercial sector joan....so needs must.in northern terms i should have stated i was less happy with some records i bought because of popularity than others, if i didn't like it it woldn't find its way intomy collection

Social source share

i djed in the commercial sector joan....so needs must.in northern terms i should have stated i was less happy with some records i bought because of popularity than others, if i didn't like it it woldn't find its way intomy collection

Anyone who has ever heard me DJ will know that accusations of any planning or thought having gone into it at all are obviously wide of the mark :)

Social source share

Guest JIM BARRY

Anyone who has ever heard me DJ will know that accusations of any planning or thought having gone into it at all are obviously wide of the mark :)

now i'm sure thats not true lol.....or else why do you get so many bookings,:)

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

YEP!!!!!:):no: :no:

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

One man's £50 is another man's £500.

HEY KEV..........I,LL KEEP GIVING YOU £50 NOTES...........AND YOU KEEP GIVING ME THE £500 SOVS :) :)

Social source share

I know Joan. Some folk on here have suggested that people have bought records purely to Dj with..I don't get that either, you like a record you buy it if you can afford it or get your hands on it..Pretty simple really... :)

Plenty do but they are the djs i try to avoid :yes: how can anyone play a record they dont like themselves :no: cos if they liked it they would own it anyway wouldnt they :no: oh well each to their own :)

Social source share

Guest Coley Soulie

Okay, i went to the kings hall soulboy all nighter in stoke and a dj liam quinn was amazing, played some really rare and amazing songs, i believe that he will be the next top norther dj, playing a mix of northern and funk, but the true man of northern russ winstanley plays an amazing set but not entirely new soul, i hope liam and the lads at beat boutique have got it sorted out xx

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert