Edited by shooter
  • Replies 10
  • Views 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Morning Gaz

Looking forward to my impending visit to "Bentinck". Made all the much better because the great Pete Taylor's on the decks as well.

Anyone who has'nt yet tried Bentinck out, give it a whirl, big floor, great sound system, friendly hosts, ample parking, 5 mins from Junc 28 M1 and cheap bar. What more could you want on a cold Friday in February.

See you all soon, should be a busy night.

KTF

Ian G

Morning Gaz

Looking forward to my impending visit to "Bentinck". Made all the much better because the great Pete Taylor's on the decks as well.

Anyone who has'nt yet tried Bentinck out, give it a whirl, big floor, great sound system, friendly hosts, ample parking, 5 mins from Junc 28 M1 and cheap bar. What more could you want on a cold Friday in February.

KTF

Ian G

Hi Gaz, Really looking forward to Friday spinning some tunes with the soul father Mr Gee,

On afters this week but be there about 8:30 ish.:lol:

Edited by B1 OKEH

well ,we,ll be there to,good djs on ,pete taylor and ian gee,and i hav,nt heard pete djing else where for a while,so looking forward to fri night,will be taking it steady,still suffering from that derby nighter even though i went at2.00am,see you all there,oh! nearly forgot,for those who want to go to buxton pavillion next week,its sold out and we,ve only got access to 15 more tickets first come first served,ktf,carl..................:thumbsup:

Guest smudgesmith

Morning Gaz

KTF

Ian G

Got any tickets for Derby mate?