Stoppers - Come Back Baby - Jubilee

Soulfulshoes

Hi.... Just 1 for sale The Stoppers - come back baby - on original Jubilee (wdj) PROMO EX ++ £120

Please PM me for further details or offers....... Special signed for delivery only £6.00 (Included free if the asking price is met)

Thanks.

post-20960-0-29799600-1297437007_thumb.j

Edited by Soulfulshoes
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

What's the craic with this ? I only sold it to a cpl of weeks ago and did u a a great deal in good faith cos u took multiple items! Tad bit cheeky this putting it back up for sale 2 weeks later for £20 more than I listed at?

Clint

Hope you sell all your records at the same price you bought em for mate. Glass houses and all that y'know? :thumbsup:

Social source share

Yes I've made prodit on tunes after years of having them and I've also lost my arse on some! My point being I actualy kept these records for this chap for two weeks till he was able to pay for them!

I have never had the cheek to buy a tune off someone ask for discount and then sell it up under his nose to make profit after having the decency to hold it for them! If that isn't

cheeky well I stand corrected n I'll be off to

look after the veg in my glass house!

Its a wee little thing called manners! Mayb I was just lucky to have a decent northern soul up bringing! Forget it I've said my piece, its his record now he can do what he wants with it!

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!