Gold - What About The Child

Guest fryer

Gold - What About The Child (fryers handmade print Ltd 35)

As spun by butch, sam etc..

Mr- 0100

35 TP copies only from ORIGINAL Kendun mother stampers which i was lucky enough to get during licencing unrelease LP , this will not be pressed only 40 TPs were hand made from the O.G 70s Mother Plates. We are reissuing the unreleased album with alternate version and maybe a soul 7 of the alternate version at a later date

Hand stamped soul spectrum logo and hand numbered 1 to 35

post-899-0-76702600-1297440106_thumb.jpg

no need to PM, paypal gift to euan@motherfunk.org £35 inc postage anywhere, first come first served, max 2 per person. once they are gone ill edit the post.

Edited by fryer
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

Here is a sound file as requested. This is the alternate version not mixed down right, ill put the o.g up tomorrow

Edited by fryer
Social source share

Guest Fabsoul69

must say, i heavily prefer the original 45 -version, and that´s not only because of the (...) guitar solo...

Fryer, so it´s the alternative version only which is on the white label copy?

Edited by Fabsoul69
Social source share

No this is the wrong version i posted, ive edited it. The Sped up the records when mastering it to make it more uptempo on the original 45.

The Whitle Labels are exactly the same as the original 45 as they are from same plates.

Edited by fryer
Social source share

• 1 month later...
Guest Mary Boogaloo

Hi, I still haven't received my copy. Apparently you posted it about 2 weeks ago. Could you please confirm and, if so, do a search with the PO?

Thanks, Mary

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mary Boogaloo

Hi, I still haven't received my copy. Apparently you posted it about 2 weeks ago. Could you please confirm and, if so, do a search with the PO?

Thanks, Mary

CAN YOU PLEASE GET BACK TO ME? I've written numerous emails and messages. I'm not very happy about this.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!