Promoters Please Note

Dave Abbott

Would all you lovely Promoters please start putting Post Codes on your Flyers / Ads/ Mailers etc...

For people coming from outside the area (which is always me) it makes it a lot easier to get directions and also finding nearby hotels.

Some flyers dont even have the name of the road the do is on!

Not too much to ask eh? :D

• Replies 11
  • Views 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Would all you lovely Promoters please start putting Post Codes on your Flyers / Ads/ Mailers etc...

For people coming from outside the area (which is always me) it makes it a lot easier to get directions and also finding nearby hotels.

We'd been putting post codes onto ours, then some bright spark relised that the Benn Hall post code comes up as somewhere in Warwick!!!!!!

Warwick is a CV34 and Rugby is CV21...thort about putting a post code of a street nearby.

Any good suggestions on how you get round the fact that AA and RAC are wrong..... :D

Great idea Dave,

Jamie of LE58 1AN

I personally think that all promoters should meet Dave and I off whatever Jct off the motorways their do is off and personally guide us in :D you would not believe the amount of hours we waste getting lost :D

But that doesnt help with hotels I guess :D

Guest Stuart T

I personally think that all promoters should meet Dave and I off whatever Jct off the motorways their do is off and personally guide us in :yes: you would not believe the amount of hours we waste getting lost :lol:

You presume that they actually want you to find the place. I've heard of several promoters removing the full address from their flyers when they heard that you have got Satellite Navigation. :(

Anyhow, London clubs are dead easy to find. whistling.gif

Stuart

SE10/EC4