Move On Soul Club Friday 18Th February

Guest Matt Male

Guest Matt Male

Ok a fantastic first night after our second anniversary. We thought it would be hard to top the ten amazing DJs we had on last month playing half an hour each, gelling together nicely and delivering simply the best current sounds around...

...but this month is real quality as well. Steve Green and John McClure are everywhere, know everyone and have two superb collections between them. Personally I can't wait to hear them play. In addition we have the brilliant Pat Bleasdale, never played a bad spot in my opinion and blends 60s and 70s soul, modern, funk and RnB effortlessly in her spot. Plus Adam Topping fresh from his triumph in the Ton Of Dynamite room at Gloucester.... and er, i'll spin some as well. :thumbsup:

Get yourselves along to the best upfront soul night in the country, you will not be disappointed.

MOVE ON RARE SOUL CLUB

Friday 18th February 2011

£5 On the door

8am - 1am

DJs

Steve Green

John McClure

Pat Bleasdale

Adam Topping

Matt Male

Coventry Connexions Sports Club

Leamington Road

Ryton-On-Dunsmore

Coventry

CV8 3FL

• Replies 31
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Really looking forward to Friday and spinning some tune's for ya's :)

Looking forward to hearing your choices Steve :)

Well last month was the busiest we've had and the perfect way to celebrate two years of Move On, I'd love to keep the numbers like that for the rest of the year....atmosphere is electric in our room when there's a few in and with Steve and John McClure guesting this month you know there's going to be some awesome stuff played. Plus, as Matt mentioned we'll have the usual resident team made up of the must be heard to be believed Pat Bleasdale, Matt 'Move On' Male and myself.

Hope to see lots of you there :no:

Adam.

Guest Matt Male

Adam/Matt, sorry I won't be able to come to Move On this month as i'm out on Sat night and all day Sun... (can't do three in a row anymore) but i'm sure it's gonna be a great night of quality music.

Hava gud'n guys :yes:.

Willie

No worries Willie, it's more than we can ask to have supporters like your good self from so far away. :thumbsup:

Catch up soon. :shhh:

Sounds good to me Pat. :thumbsup:

See you both on Friday.

Safe journey down.

After the last hectic four days when the world wind called Peter arrived looking forward to the slow drive down to Move On. Enjoy this soul night so much and looking forward to hearing a couple of new buys over the great sound system.

Guest Matt Male

I agree Pat, i'm surprised and honoured at the quality of the DJs we get every month. I think collectors and DJs alike enjoy the opportunity to spin a few from the back of the box to an appreciative crowd.

Hopefully i'll get over the Sonic next Friday :thumbsup:

I was up-for-it and coming with Willie, but he let me down - would love to come if someone (not willie

)will pick me up.

Ta everso

Get hold of Steve C, sure he'd fancy the trip up?? Or what about Bearsy? Hope you sort something out mate, always a pleasure to see you :thumbsup:

Can't believe how quickly this has come around, had a phone call yesterday asking about space for selling.......we positively encourage rscord dealers, big or small and everyone is welcome to bring a sales/trade box with them. We'll find space for everyone who needs it and it's a great night to sell/buy/trade as we always get a lot of vinyl hounds in attendance :D

Here's my usual video flyer, better late than never.....

The 'event' Moderator paying a visit to Move On tomorrow night so lets not be hearing anything offensive or I'll be onto it in a flash laugh.gif

Looking forwards to the night & bringing a couple of 'Move On' virgins with me go easy on them, on second thoughts give e'm both barrels :thumbsup:

Guest Matt Male

Here's my usual video flyer, better late than never.....

Bloody crap photo of me. I preferred that other one of me at Rugby pulling a face or something. On the last flyer?

Anyway, next week off so a great way to celebrate tomorrow night. :hatsoff2:

Great night this is so if your thinking about going dont think just go :thumbsup: i wish i could make it but will try to get up to this again very soon, have a goodun :hatsoff2:

Bearsy

Guest Matt Male

Looks like all the regulars are going to be there. Great.

No cake or food tonight unfortunately. I'll have to get a Macdonalds on the way home this time... :wave: