Mike

• Replies 6
  • Views 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i actually had this happen to me the other way round

sold a bobbie smith on american arts for 100 quid then my little daughter ran over it with my office chair (she did a falcons love you like etc at the same time, i wasn't best pleased)

i rang the guy and said look mate, sorry this is bust

he had a right go at me accusing me of reneging on the deal etc

so i sent him the bits. he never apologised though!

ask them to send you the bits mike

Social source share

I used to hate John Anderson saying to me "No sorry, that ones gone"

I hate people who trawl around a small box of highly valuable records with 'offers' penciled on the cover without the slightest intention of ever selling them!

I hate people who end auctions early to keep the same few 'big spenders' happy

I hate dealers who auction 'set sale' items because it happens to be 'in' this month

I hate people who list records they don't have in order to try to get you ring, feel down because they've gone and then feel obliged to buy other stuff you don't really want. You know that they've not got them as they are always 'set sale' and 70% of the going price!

I hate people who put out list and put in bold type anything that's £200 or more - I can read

I hate people who know that they do buy expensive records, but get suspicous when you only ask about the one at £10 (that's only actually worth £5) and suddenly decide they can't find it!

I hate people who charge you £2.50 p&p to send a £5 record, and then the record arrives swathed in bog paper and a 65p stamp

I hate it when you recieve a record that is cracked, but you know it always was because it's that well packed you could run a tank over it and not cause a crack like it

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Blimey, sounds like Manuel from Faulty Towers (sic) has started record dealing.......come on then....who was it whistling.gif .....reveal all :lol: Jo

when get something like this

sorry friend the record its broken!!!! i sorry,

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!